anything you want me to ask?

lordswoodsaints

Here is a few. Mind you I'm not holding my breath, that they will be asked or answered.

Who picks and signs the players.

Who picks the team.

Whose idea was double training sessions.

Who complained, who sat out the second session and what was the justification given for double training.

Who the hell is the defensive coach.

Why don't the centre backs and defensive midfielders cover the right back.

Why do the centre backs play square and don't drop off to cover each other.

Why do players think 5 yds is close enough to mark and the cover if any min 10 yds away.

Why all 11 players in our box for corners. Leaving 2/3 up will put a max of 6 opponents in our box instead of 9.

How about the goalkeeper commanding the 6 yd box instead of standing on the line.

Why are the defenders and attackers static at both defensive and attacking free kicks and corners, instead of staying back and attacking the ball as per Pearce on Sat.

Why don't the wide players play on the touchlines. When they do, we keep our shape and penetrate, whilst if they don't play wide, our passing breaks down, reduces our width, destroys our shape, and allows the opponents to compact in defence and get at our full backs in attack.

Why can't some of the players especially Lallana and McGoldrick cleanly strike the ball with power.

Edited by derry

Here is a few. Mind you I'm not holding my breath, that they will be asked or answered.

Who picks and signs the players.

Who picks the team.

Whose idea was double training sessions.

Who complained, who sat out the second session and what was the justification given for double training.

Who the hell is the defensive coach.

Why don't the centre backs and defensive midfielders cover the right back.

Why do the centre backs play square and don't drop off to cover each other.

Why do players think 5 yds is close enough to mark and the cover if any min 10 yds away.

Why all 11 players in our box for corners. Leaving 2/3 up will put a max of 6 opponents in our box instead of 9.

How about the goalkeeper commanding the 6 yd box instead of standing on the line.

Why are the defenders and attackers static at both defensive and attacking free kicks and corners, instead of staying back and attacking the ball as per Pearce on Sat.

Why don't the wide players play on the touchlines. When they do, we keep our shape and penetrate, whilst if they don't play wide, our passing breaks down, reduces our width, destroys our shape, and allows the opponents to compact in defence and get at our full backs in attack.

Why can't some of the players especially Lallana and McGoldrick cleanly strike the ball with power.

Good questions, but aren't most of them covered in the syllabus for coaching badges, part 1?

In the jan transfer window, will Jan be bringing in some older heads to mould around the youngsters as i feel you need a blend of experience and youth.

ps when i mean older heads i mean the age the old team players used to be!!

Please ask Jan this question as i feel it is very important indeed.... thanx peacey

Good questions, but aren't most of them covered in the syllabus for coaching badges, part 1?

I passed my FA coaching badge 40 years ago. You are probably right. I have a ST and their play sometimes borders on incompetence, without either change or instruction from the bench.

It begs the question what have these players been taught, if anything at our much acclaimed academy, for the last 10 years. It seems most of them have been signed up as 10 year olds.

Is there any chance of,

a, REAL ale being sold at the stadium?

b, selling burgers containing real meat?

c, selling Balti pies?

d,'Kids for a squid' every game?

e, calling the Terry Paine suite by that name and not the Ambassador suite?

Apart from the above, I'm as happy as a pig in shi*e!

What are there current expectations for the season?

Do they feel the blend is right with the level of experience and youth (cough)

When will Lee Holmes be back?

How is Forecast settling in? How did he find Ramos when at Spurs?

Who does Watte see as the next child to break into the starting 11?

maybe something to do with finances?;)

hmmmmmm the same old spin

Schredilin (spelling)

Robertson

Gasmi

Pullis

Smith

Forecast

If those players (plus the players ive probably missed) fees and wages come to the same as Sterns then i shall retact the question

Somehow i doubt the probably do IMHO

hmmmmmm the same old spin

Schredilin (spelling)

Robertson

Gasmi

Pullis

Smith

Forecast

If those players (plus the players ive probably missed) fees and wages come to the same as Sterns then i shall retact the question

Somehow i doubt the probably do IMHO

We have also loaned out Rasiak and Saganowski, got rid of Safri, Powell, Idiakez, Ostland, Hamill, Licka, Viafara, Vignal and Wright, sold Davies not forgetting Claus and Makin retiring. That's one hell of a wage bill saved. Not spin but to do with finances.

real good night with the lads and they are very approachable and willing to talk.

cant remember everything but here is some stuff i did remember.

lee will be back in 4 weeks.

svensson was fit last week but wanted an extra week,he will probably be available for saturday.

lowe not interfering in the team selections,but a weekly meeting is held between JP,wotte,lowe and the coaching staff to discuss the team.lowe only came into the changing room to wish the team good luck.

JP and wotte said that since their arrival that they havnt been surprised by any decisions made and that they have been fully aware of everything going on at the club when asked about sterns departure.

if we fill the stadium then nobody will be sold in january,wotte asked the question that 'if you have a choice between administration and selling somebody to stop administration then what would we do?'

wotte said that there are a number of very good youngsters coming through and a very good 13 year old striker but wasnt prepared to mention any names as it would add pressure to the youngsters.

JP said that he met stern and that he wants to come back asap as he loves it down here.also forecast said he didnt hesitate when he got the call as he rates the club highly.was very surprised to hear JP say that dexter blackstock wants to come back.

holmes was asked the question about fans booing and he said that the fans are entitled to boo if they are rubbish as the players are there to entertain the fans.

spoke to lee and jp about the players throwing their shirts into the crowd,lee confirmed that they have to pay for them and i told JP to get the players to throw the shirts win, lose or draw as this will go a long way with the fans.

JP said that we have an option to extend the loans of all of the loan players if they decide to.

there is a lot of other stuff,which i will add when i remember it.

overall the night was very good and lee,tommy,jan and mark came across very well and were willing to talk to everybody.the russian taxi driver and his mates were present but didnt really probe too much.the press were there but didnt interfere but im sure they will find a negative spin to the evening.lee holmes is a top bloke and i hope we can keep hold of him.

Edited by lordswoodsaints

real good night with the lads and they are very approachable and willing to talk.

cant remember everything but here is some stuff i did remember.

lee will be back in 4 weeks.

svensson was fit last week but wanted an extra week,he will probably be available for saturday.

lowe not interfering in the team selections,but a weekly meeting is held between JP,wotte,lowe and the coaching staff to discuss the team.lowe only came into the changing room to wish the team good luck.JP and wotte said that since their arrival that they havnt been surprised by any decisions made and that they have been fully aware of everything going on at the club when asked about sterns departure.

if we fill the stadium then nobody will be sold in january,wotte asked the question that 'if you have a choice between administration and selling somebody to stop administration then what would we do?'

wotte said that there are a number of very good youngsters coming through and a very good 13 year old striker but wasnt prepared to mention any names as it would add pressure to the youngsters.

JP said that he met stern and that he wants to come back asap as he loves it down here.also forecast said he didnt hesitate when he got the call as he rates the club highly.was very surprised to hear JP say that dexter blackstock wants to come back.

holmes was asked the question about fans booing and he said that the fans are entitled to boo if they are rubbish as the players are there to entertain the fans.

spoke to lee and jp about the players throwing their shirts into the crowd,lee confirmed that they have to pay for them and i told JP to get the players to throw the shirts win, lose or draw as this will go a long way with the fans.

JP said that we have an option to extend the loans of all of the loan players if they decide to.

there is a lot of other stuff,which i will add when i remember it.

overall the night was very good and lee,tommy,jan and mark came across very well and were willing to talk to everybody.the russian taxi driver and his mates were present but didnt really probe too much.the press were there but didnt interfere but im sure they will find a negative spin to the evening.lee holmes is a top bloke and i hope we can keep hold of him.

Thanks for that. A lot of positive stuff that seems to be at odds with the negative rumours that are posted on here as fact to fit agendas.

The team talk rumour was always total rubbish and hopefully this will stop the complaints about that.

Actually surprised that it is only a weekly managment meeting.

Thanks for that. A lot of positive stuff that seems to be at odds with the negative rumours that are posted on here as fact to fit agendas.

The team talk rumour was always total rubbish and hopefully this will stop the complaints about that.

Apparently Lowe only works two days a week for SFC so not really surprising

Im sure the Anti Lowe brigade will claime that JP was told to say that and him being a yes man he obviously obliged. :rolleyes:

Nice one. Just proves that we do know what we're doing and its just our financial problems that cause us to make unpopular decisions. All we need now is a few more wins followed by a full stadium every week!? If players are sold in Jan we are ****ed, we have to realise this now and go to the games. Things could get a lot lot worse.

But thats OK by many cause it will mean the back of Lowe. :rolleyes:

Its obvious that this season is going to be bloody hard if we keep the players we have got so if we dont get in money erom extra gate sales or some kind of investment the 2nd half of this season will be bloody impossible.