Fixtures out on Monday...

skintsaint

we have the best run in compared to all the other so called bottom 8 teams....(at a glance) but the worst start

swansea have the worst run in......

Could well argue that the best time to play the "big" teams is at the start of the season, at least one of them normally has a slow start, players tired after the Euros etc, and better than playing them when they're in full flow at the end of the season pushing for the title and beating everything in sight.

Could well argue that the best time to play the "big" teams is at the start of the season, at least one of them normally has a slow start, players tired after the Euros etc, and better than playing them when they're in full flow at the end of the season pushing for the title and beating everything in sight.

agree...Man U for example usually take 6-8 games or so before they hit their stride........

when do we have everton, they are always turd at the start...

LOL

3 from the first 4 are City, UTD and Arsenal.

I'm rather happy to be getting some of the big teams out of the way first' date=' they are usually bedding in superstar signings and not quite clicking after the summer break. [b']Man Utd are always slow starters.[/b]

Are they? Last season I remember them looking incredible. Didn't they get a 6-0 win and then that 8-2 V Arsenal in the first couple of months?

Saints fixtures on Google Calendar now:

http://bit.ly/saints2012

If you've also got google calendar there's a button at the bottom where you can add the fixtures.

I'll also update it as the fixtures move around and put the results in each game which will update in your calendar as well.

That's a really nice touch - thanks!

Any chance you'll be updating it as the season rolls on?

• 3 weeks later...
Believe

I believe we will lose by at least 3 clear goals :proud: Let's be honest we are like one of the Spanish teams playing Barca or Real when we face City. They've boug the league with oil money and we can't realistically compete. I'll still be hopeful until they start dicking us though :lol:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2834191,00.html

Three of Saints' Barclays Premier League matches have been pushed back to new dates.

In addition to the televised matches unveiled earlier this week, there are some further amends to the fixture schedule.

The home games against Tottenham and Norwich will now take place 24 hours later than originally planned.

Due to their Europa League involvement, Spurs are coming to visit St Mary's on Sunday 28th October, 3pm kick-off, whilst the hosting of Norwich City is also pushed back to Wednesday 28th November, kick-off 7.45pm.

After the New Year, Saints' will now visit Manchester United at Old Trafford on Wednesday 30th January with a kick-off time of 8pm in place.