Homemade SFC cushions

Merley Saint

Which cushion is the best?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which cushion is the best?

• Cushion 1 - "At least we got there"
    • Cushion 2 - "SFC"

Wise people of the forum, my brother and I have been having a 'heated discussion', as to whose homemade Saints cushion is the best. The cushions were made as a school project when we were both aged 12. (Now 22 and 20 respectively)

The cushion with the most favourable replies will receive the new away shirt from the losing brother.

Cushion 1

A yellow FA cup special, with a classy blue felt tip finish.

iLIHX

Cushion 2

A crisp, minimalistic cushion, including SFC branding.

E8SmQ

Mega shot of both cushions together.

E8SmQ

We will be grateful for any feedback and please feel free to post your own homemade SFC memorabilia.

Merley Saint and brother

Ha this is my new favourite thread for today. FWIW the second one is clearly the best. How could you both be twelve when you say there is now a two year gap?

Cushion 1 was made in 2004

Cushion 2 was made in 2002

I think age has treated them well!

"At least we got there". Summed up in that one phrase are the hopes and fears of a 12-year-old boy who already has a maturity of insight that will serve him well in both supporting Saints, and let's face it, life in general.

Also, an obvious motto for the new club crest: certe illuc.

Cushion three is a poor attempt to hijack the competition, and I suggest that there was never any intention for either an F or a C. That is clearly a snail. Or quite possibly a slug.

The misspelling of "At" and unnecessary exclamation mark at the start make this a no-brainer for me. SFC all the way, actually looks reasonably decent, 28_F.

Thank you for the thread by the way, truly awesome.

Cushion 1 looks to have some very unpalatable stains on it, so for me it's cushion 2. I once made a football rattle out of some left over wood in my dad's garage. I even painted red and white stripes on it. It broke after one use and was left to rot on the terraces of the family centre at the Dell circa 1980 otherwise I would have put a picture up.