• Pearce
    • Skacel
    • Lallana
    • Surman
    • Euell
    • DMG
    • Perry
    • Schneiderlin

Considering how teams reduced to ten men often react defiantly to compensate for the loss of the player, especially if tinged with a sense of injustice, the second half performance sounds unremarkable to me. Though no doubt the supporters of the incumbent regime will try to turn it into something it isnt. Certainly the habitual 3- or 4-goal canings will resume against Reading.

The important question to be answered is : why did we start the game so utterly shiiite YET AGAIN that our players were demoralised, and someone like Euell so under pressure that he made a stupid mistake ?

Norwich,Charlton,Watford and us in the battle to avoid the last relegation place it seems,still a way to go and someone usually goes into freefall,lets hope it's not us .

Coventry are also well in the mix,must have been a really great deal they got from SISU, Palace are down for it as well apparently.

JP..."proud of the players,thought it was not a sending off,created some good chances ,we deserved a penalty,we cannot be dissapointed.We will go on.there is lots of football and we created chances and we will go on."

"We tried to have more power,i see what i see and i feel sorry for the fans but it will happen"

Make of that what you will,he sounded down which is too be expected,besides that, utter gibberish.

...why did we start the game so utterly shiiite YET AGAIN that our players were demoralised, and someone like Euell so under pressure that he made a stupid mistake ?

An assessment from someone who was at the game, then???

Geez!!!

Save your petty comments till you have feedback from those who actually went.

...and to inform you, just got off the phone from someone who was at SMS (back of the Northam) to say we were robbed, started brilliantly, and dominated much of the game. So your wrong again, mush!!

...someone like Euell so under pressure that he made a stupid mistake

Plus his view on Euells challenge (from the Northam end) was totally unjustified. So wrong again, mush!

A far fairer view than your pathetic comments.

Geez!!!

JP..."proud of the players,thought it was not a sending off,created some good chances ,we deserved a penalty,we cannot be dissapointed.We will go on.there is lots of football and we created chances and we will go on."

"We tried to have more power,i see what i see and i feel sorry for the fans but it will happen"

Make of that what you will,he sounded down which is too be expected,besides that, utter gibberish.

I understood it...

...and to inform you, just got off the phone from someone who was at SMS (back of the Northam) to say we were robbed, started brilliantly, and dominated much of the game. So your wrong again, mush!!

Strange as I've just spoken to a couple of ex-pro's who where there as guests and who shared a slightly less rose-coloured view of things...

Guest Hacienda
Why can't we score more?

Because the p r i c k that runs SFC loaned out last seasons leading goal scorer and bet the house on "the kids".

An assessment from someone who was at the game, then???

Geez!!!

Save your petty comments till you have feedback from those who actually went.

Plus his view on Euells challenge (from the Northam end) was totally unjustified. So wrong again, mush!

A far fairer view than your pathetic comments.

Geez!!!

Wow, Mr Enlightened lectures me about commenting when not attending whilst he has heard it all first hand from a mate on the phone...:rolleyes:

Is it just me that finds that just a little hillarious ???

Wow, Mr Enlightened lectures me about commenting when not attending whilst he has heard it all first hand from a mate on the phone...:rolleyes:

Just you, at least he has a source of information whereas you just look at the match statistics and draw your conclusion from that.

The Coach JP was at the game and reading between the lines he agrees with you.....

For what it is worth my own telephone conversation from family at the game states that it is no change and clearly a downward spiral.

If we still had, Saganowski, John and Rasiak at our disposition we would already be in administration and we probably wouldn't be able to pay them.

Utter bullshiit considering we've brought in one million loanees (all needing paying, btw) this season already.

Money aint the issue here. Its all about Lowe's youth-in-the-shop-window vision.

...and to inform you, just got off the phone from someone who was at SMS (back of the Northam) to say we were robbed, started brilliantly, and dominated much of the game.

!

And LOST !!!!!!! ( Again ).

Some will blame the ref for sending off the Mule, but we should have been three down before we scored. If the defence are going to concede two goals a game, we need a strikeforce that can at least match that, just to get a single point. The experiment might produce pretty football, and we can appear to be dominant, but that is all it is, an appearance of domination ; we have no cutting edge up front, and no steel at the back.

Same old same old.

So what's the home record now?

A magnificent and scary looking (for us not the opposition I might add):

P W D L GF GA Pts gdif

9 1 3 5 7 12 6 -5

1. What happened to fortress St Mary's

2. Is it any wonder people stay away. No team with that home record would attract big crowds - especially playing limped wristed football. I hear Norwich spouted about as an example of what our supporters should be like - yet even they served up a 5-2 win over Wolves. If we have a seven goal game at SMS at least four of them will be in our net.

All those numbers say to me is hello League Division Three (old money)!

From whence we came so shall we return!

so your match assessment came from where....????

Your biased opinion from an effing keyboard, perhaps!

next time you post your opinion, please state your source!

geez!

Why not wait for proper feedback from those that were there, eh!

Hey mods, can we please have a thread called "REPORT FROM THOSE THAT ACTUALLY WENT TO THE MATCH" please.

It might free up threads for some real opinions, rather than from those who simply post to get reactions. (Suppose I did fall to his bait!!!)

Guest Hacienda
If we still had, Saganowski, John and Rasiak at our disposition we would already be in administration and we probably wouldn't be able to pay them.

Letting two go = Sensible.

Letting three go. = F u c k i n g insane.

We've brought in stacks of loanees, who need paying but aren't playing and then loan SJ out.

Totally insane and sums up Lowe's vision.

so your match assessment came from where....????

Your biased opinion from an effing keyboard, perhaps!

next time you post your opinion, please state your source!

geez!

Why not wait for proper feedback from those that were there, eh!

Hey mods, can we please have a thread called "REPORT FROM THOSE THAT ACTUALLY WENT TO THE MATCH" please.

It might free up threads for some real opinions, rather than from those who simply post to get reactions. (Suppose I did fall to his bait!!!)

Wow, Saintly Soccerette has re-registered.....

Because the p r i c k that runs SFC loaned out last seasons leading goal scorer and bet the house on "the kids".

Well, that ***** obviously realised that there's no point in flashy extras when the engine room needs sprucing up. No engine, no go. Get the engine room functioning and we can bring back the flashy extras and give them the proper service they deserve as top notch strikers, and the goals will soon follow.

Please note also Fabio Capello's comments today on why he's deliberately not picking James for the Germany game and perhaps you'll cotton onto what that ***** is up to.

This season is all about getting the lads established as a fighting spirit in this league and truly capable of gaining promotion. 2/3's of a long season to go and we're still very capable of a good run to see us standing a chance of the play offs.

Had Euell not be sent off, who knows we might have got a couple of goals and the 3 points we so desperately need.

Same luvvie duvvie comments next year and the year after.....Lowey going in the right direction...Give Wotte and his right hand man JP a little more time and they can turn it round....We were all over Farsley Green Rovers or Weymouth were no match for us but the referee was blinkered...

But my two mates out of a total of 257 at the game says we are great ....I can see where we are going with this fellow Saints believers.

This season is all about getting the lads established as a fighting spirit in this league and truly capable of gaining promotion. 2/3's of a long season to go and we're still very capable of a good run to see us standing a chance of the play offs.

Had Euell not be sent off, who knows we might have got a couple of goals and the 3 points we so desperately need.

heheheh. Good work fella !

I thought we did pretty well. I didn't see why Euell was sent off. TBF the ref was closer than I was so I assume he saw something. But I can't see how he saw that but failed to see we should have had a penalty. I think the score was a fair description of the game. Wolves probably just deserved a win but I thought we did really well not to concede more than two and if Bradley's shot had gone in instead of rebounding off the inside of the post it would have been a different story. I think Kelvin was busier than their keeper so I can't really complain about losing. But I thought we played well and just lacked that final touch in front of goal (again). If we can do that against the league leaders (though I can't see them staying there) then we'll be OK.

Great effort by the lads against 12 men. There is no way this squad will get relegated, if they show the spirit they did in the second half, for the rest of the season. A dramatic football game which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The only games we are going to win are those (like Preston) where the opposition get complaicent.

You reckon that will happen enough times to prevent relegation ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Hacienda
Well, that ***** obviously realised that there's no point in flashy extras when the engine room needs sprucing up. No engine, no go. Get the engine room functioning and we can bring back the flashy extras and give them the proper service they deserve as top notch strikers, and the goals will soon follow.

Please note also Fabio Capello's comments today on why he's deliberately not picking James for the Germany game and perhaps you'll cotton onto what that ***** is up to.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought we did pretty well. I didn't see why Euell was sent off. TBF the ref was closer than I was so I assume he saw something. But I can't see how he saw that but failed to see we should have had a penalty. I think the score was a fair description of the game. Wolves probably just deserved a win but I thought we did really well not to concede more than two and if Bradley's shot had gone in instead of rebounding off the inside of the post it would have been a different story. I think Kelvin was busier than their keeper so I can't really complain about losing. But I thought we played well and just lacked that final touch in front of goal (again). If we can do that against the league leaders (though I can't see them staying there) then we'll be OK.

That's what happens when you give your strike force away.

It aint rocket science.....