• Skacel
    • Lallana
    • Surman
    • Euell
    • DMG
    • Perry
    • Schneiderlin

Guest Hacienda
Great effort by the lads against 12 men. There is no way this squad will get relegated, if they show the spirit they did in the second half, for the rest of the season. A dramatic football game which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I hope that you're correct.

Well, that ***** obviously realised that there's no point in flashy extras when the engine room needs sprucing up. No engine, no go. Get the engine room functioning and we can bring back the flashy extras and give them the proper service they deserve as top notch strikers, and the goals will soon follow.

Please note also Fabio Capello's comments today on why he's deliberately not picking James for the Germany game and perhaps you'll cotton onto what that ***** is up to.

This season is all about getting the lads established as a fighting spirit in this league and truly capable of gaining promotion. 2/3's of a long season to go and we're still very capable of a good run to see us standing a chance of the play offs.

Had Euell not be sent off, who knows we might have got a couple of goals and the 3 points we so desperately need.

Well that's certainly an interesting take on things

Great effort by the lads against 12 men. There is no way this squad will get relegated, if they show the spirit they did in the second half, for the rest of the season. A dramatic football game which I thoroughly enjoyed.

We've had several half-decent second halves so far which shows we can perform. However this needs to be for 90 minutes so what's happening with the management / coaching that we can't do this in the first half?

Good post - how did that get through the filters

Wow, and that's me told by Mr. Balanced and Objective from Sweden...

Well I'm not sure why Radio Beacon (I think), "the voice of the Black Country" commentators kept repeating that we totally dominated the second half, played excellently with 10 men and deserved at least a point, being as they were a Wolves fan and an ex-Wolves player?

I think it is always better to hear the opinions of those who actually attended before commenting on a performance myself but when Wolves fans say that it does add some credence to the possibility that we were actually pretty good/unlucky.

They did say, in the first half, that our defence was atrocious but in the second half I think Wolves barely had a chance of note.

Well I'm not sure why Radio Beacon (I think), "the voice of the Black Country" commentators kept repeating that we totally dominated the second half, played excellently with 10 men and deserved at least a point, being as they were a Wolves fan and an ex-Wolves player?

I think it is always better to hear the opinions of those who actually attended before commenting on a performance myself but when Wolves fans say that it does add some credence to the possibility that we were actually pretty good/unlucky.

They did say, in the first half, that our defence was atrocious but in the second half I think Wolves barely had a chance of note.

Dont you get it ?

The second half is when the damage is already done.

Considering how teams reduced to ten men often react defiantly to compensate for the loss of the player, especially if tinged with a sense of injustice, the second half performance sounds unremarkable to me. Though no doubt the supporters of the incumbent regime will try to turn it into something it isnt. Certainly the habitual 3- or 4-goal canings will resume against Reading.

The important question to be answered is : why did we start the game so utterly shiiite YET AGAIN that our players were demoralised, and someone like Euell so under pressure that he made a stupid mistake ?

I don't usually agree with alpines glass half empty view but admittedly from the comfort of my own armchair and the Solent commentary, I concur with you today mate.

It seems to be all action and no end product as usual. So which comes first - Hockaday as Head Coach or Administration?

Have to say that once again this division suffers from having appalling referees. But let's not this get in the way that we lost again at home.

We started like ameteurs and were like rabbits frozen in the headlights as we leth them take a 2-0 lead. Our defending was rank and they should have been four up before we pulled one back.

The defence was appalling with Iwelumo running riot.

Would like to know why Perry didn't start, as the middle of defence was crying out for some experience. At 2-0 down, Euell was the only player on the pitch really geeing up the lads as the rest looked dead and buried.

But after we went two down, and then down to ten men we played with loads of passion and spirit. However, real chances were few and far between and although we had loads of the play I don't really think we looked like causing too much trouble.

Fair play to the youngsters who battled to the end and never gave up. Not sure if we desreved a point as honestly thought they had more goalscoring opportunities than us (and looked more likely to score).

Davis - 6 - A few good saves

Cork - 6 - Think he was skinned for the second goal, but was OK after that

Pearce - 6 - Cracking goal, but part of a defence that looked shaky

Lancashire - 5 - As above, but without the goal

Skacel - 6 - Got involved and mixed it, but at times looked petulant.

Surman - 7 - Some good touches and centee of some good play, but did not get stuck in enough

Schneiderlin - 5/6 - A bit anonymous for me

Lallana - 7 - As skilful as ever and involved in all the good things.

Euell - 7 - Some fighting spirit about him and tried to drive the youngsters on.

Gobern - 4 - The game passed him by

McGoldrick - 6 - Did some good stuff, missed a sitter, and still nt convinced

Perry - 7 - Provided some xperience and battling qualities at the back

Wright-Phillips - 6 - Ok, but nothing special

Robertson - 5 - Not on long enough.

Have to say that Wolves started brightly and looked a very good side, but when we took control of possession, they didn't really look that special. Then again with Iwelumo up front, and another forward off of him they've got the tactics right to do well in this league.

Didn't think it was a sending off as the Wolves player launched himself into it just as much as Euell, but also don't think we should have had a penalty at the end (will be changing my mind when the TV replays show a two footed lunge by Euell and an obvious trip on McGoldrick).

Good vocal support again from both the Northam and Itchen (with some anti Lowe/Board chants ringing around for a bit).

Have to say that once again this division suffers from having appalling referees. But let's not this get in the way that we lost again at home.

We started like ameteurs and were like rabbits frozen in the headlights as we leth them take a 2-0 lead. Our defending was rank and they should have been four up before we pulled one back.

The defence was appalling with Iwelumo running riot.

Would like to know why Perry didn't start, as the middle of defence was crying out for some experience. At 2-0 down, Euell was the only player on the pitch really geeing up the lads as the rest looked dead and buried.

But after we went two down, and then down to ten men we played with loads of passion and spirit. However, real chances were few and far between and although we had loads of the play I don't really think we looked like causing too much trouble.

Fair play to the youngsters who battled to the end and never gave up. Not sure if we desreved a point as honestly thought they had more goalscoring opportunities than us (and looked more likely to score).

Davis - 6 - A few good saves

Cork - 6 - Think he was skinned for the second goal, but was OK after that

Pearce - 6 - Cracking goal, but part of a defence that looked shaky

Lancashire - 5 - As above, but without the goal

Skacel - 6 - Got involved and mixed it, but at times looked petulant.

Surman - 7 - Some good touches and centee of some good play, but did not get stuck in enough

Schneiderlin - 5/6 - A bit anonymous for me

Lallana - 7 - As skilful as ever and involved in all the good things.

Euell - 7 - Some fighting spirit about him and tried to drive the youngsters on.

Gobern - 4 - The game passed him by

McGoldrick - 6 - Did some good stuff, missed a sitter, and still nt convinced

Perry - 7 - Provided some xperience and battling qualities at the back

Wright-Phillips - 6 - Ok, but nothing special

Robertson - 5 - Not on long enough.

Have to say that Wolves started brightly and looked a very good side, but when we took control of possession, they didn't really look that special. Then again with Iwelumo up front, and another forward off of him they've got the tactics right to do well in this league.

Didn't think it was a sending off as the Wolves player launched himself into it just as much as Euell, but also don't think we should have had a penalty at the end (will be changing my mind when the TV replays show a two footed lunge by Euell and an obvious trip on McGoldrick).

Good vocal support again from both the Northam and Itchen (with some anti Lowe/Board chants ringing around for a bit).

Thanks UP - a good report. Presumable Perry doesn't feature because he's over 20. I would have thought with his experience he would start every week and guide the younger players. I don't blame Skacel for being petulant - he has been p*ssed around by the likes of Lowe, Burley, Poorvliet et al hasn't he?

Do you still see Hockaday in the frame?

Thanks UP - a good report. Presumable Perry doesn't feature because he's over 20. I would have thought with his experience he would start every week and guide the younger players. I don't blame Skacel for being petulant - he has been p*ssed around by the likes of Lowe, Burley, Poorvliet et al hasn't he?

Do you still see Hockaday in the frame?

I can't remember Perry having a bad game this season. JP doesn't like him for some reason.

Considering how teams reduced to ten men often react defiantly to compensate for the loss of the player, especially if tinged with a sense of injustice, the second half performance sounds unremarkable to me. Though no doubt the supporters of the incumbent regime will try to turn it into something it isnt. Certainly the habitual 3- or 4-goal canings will resume against Reading.

The important question to be answered is : why did we start the game so utterly shiiite YET AGAIN that our players were demoralised, and someone like Euell so under pressure that he made a stupid mistake ?

I'm sorry but you are bang out of order with vitrually everything you say in this post. It must also be difficult to be so negative from so far away. Basically, on this occasion you just do not know what you are talking about.

I have just got in from the game and my reactions are very confused as I am so angry with the ref and the skinny grey haired linesman who only made a decision when he could be wrong, otherwise he didn't bother and yet I am so made up with the performance of our lads. We could easily have had two penalties and were not given a fraction of the free kicks we deserved around their box.

We came out of the traps very quickly and played some delightful football, but they went down our end with more or less their first attack and scored. We then took time to settle and they had their only period of dominence in the game culminating in their second goal. There was a sense of injustice throughout the ground and our players responded magnificently. We put pressure on them and Pearce crashed in a magnificent header.

We were on top for the remainder of the game and played some of the best football I have seen at this ground. They not only played flowing football, but they showed spirit, fight and a will to win. I feel with different officials they would have won by several goals. I really thought the doom and gloomers would of had a night of after such a terrific display by my team.

If we can maintain the good qualities we showed today for the rest of the season we will be fine.

Comedy defending gave them two goals - before Perry came on Iwelumo was allowed to do just as he liked, sometimes even winning balls in the air by simply standing there! But in the second half you'd never have thought that we were the side at the wrong end of the table, and with ten players against eleven. An excellent display, I really felt justice wasn't done today. But why the hell Perry didn't start I just can't fathom.

I couldn't see why Euell was sent off; as others have stated, he didn't seem to go into the tackle any harder than the Wolves player. BWP hit the post and we should, I'm quite sure, have been given a penalty as well.

at 36 I don't think Perry can play two games in a week for a strart - plus I think he's been carrying a minor injury for a while (age again doesn't help)

that's the problem with having a defence made up of over 30s and under 20s - there is no one with the necessary mixture of experience, fitnes, agression, energy, youth even to command the back line for us

Here's how I saw it:

Davis - 6. Felt he could have done a bit better with the first goal. Generally looked good, but if I'm honnest he didn't have that much to do. Couple of decent saves.

Cork - 6 Looked solid enough, if a bit dodgy for the second goal. Think he would be better deployed at CB.

Pearce - 7 Great header for the goal. As with Bristol, I thought he looked good, but Lancashire was leaving him in sh*t a couple of times.

Lancashire - 4 Really doesn't look ready yet.

Skacel - 7 Reliable at the back and some good build up play in the second half. Unlucky with one shot. Great through-ball for McGoldrick's penalty claim.

Lallana - 7 Always looked a threat, even if I never thought he was going to score. One of the few players who looks like he has real class.

Schneiderlin - 5 Didn't really grab the game by the balls, infact he was very quite for long periods. I guess it will come back to him with matches.

Surman - 6 Some good play was let down by the fact that he tackles like a jellyfish and backed out of several 50-50s.

Gobern - 3 Again not ready yet. Can't remember him doing anything of note.

Euell - 7 He looked excellent leading the line. I think this could be the future, with maybe DMG playing off him. We couldn't make it stick up front after his sending off.

DMG - 6 Lots of lively running, but none of it that purposeful. Looked a bit lost after Euell went off.

Subs:

Perry - 7 Not a brick out-house, but reads the game so well and MUST start if we don't want a cricket score at Reading.

BWP - 6 Looked energetic, but not really with it in terms of shooting.

Robertson - n/a Not on long enough. Can't remember anything of note from him.

Good support I thought from the Northam and Itchen today. All 3 officials were complete bell-ends. When the Itchen lino FINALLY called Keogh offside, after about the 6th offence, it was the first time I've ever seen a lino get a standing ovation. Never a red card for Euell, DMG should have had a penalty and a couple of the bookings were just ridiculous.

Time to change the chant 'Sing your hearts out for the lads'

'Play Your Hears Out For The Fans' ;)

Overall disappointed but a good effort from most of our players. Ref can drop dead and will be glad to hear it if something was to happen to him. Not going to happen though. Wolves top of the league - I'm still laughing.

JP..."proud of the players,thought it was not a sending off,created some good chances ,we deserved a penalty,we cannot be dissapointed.We will go on.there is lots of football and we created chances and we will go on."

"We tried to have more power,i see what i see and i feel sorry for the fans but it will happen"

Make of that what you will,he sounded down which is too be expected,besides that, utter gibberish.

lol I thought you'd quoted George Burley there ... for what its worth from a radio listener sounded like after we scored we seemed the more likely of the 2 teams to score again. Better score than was predicted but as said before in this thread playing ok gets you nothing :-(

Put him on ignore. I have and it makes this forum a much more enjoyable experience. It would be even better if people stopped quoting him. He's an attention seeker and I regret giving him that little bit more with this post.

Sorry, who do you mean...surely not Alpine he has some very good points the same as you ...

What a funny afternoon, we started terrible with school boy defending against deep crosses, Lowe is saved by Pearce's goal because the mood was turning ugly following Wolves second goal.

Jan makes a mistake by thinking Cobern is ready

The crowd got behind the Saints and the boys did well to respond, Perry comes on and gives us experience at the back.

As for the ref and assistants must have had Wolves for an away win on the pools

I'm sorry but you are bang out of order with vitrually everything you say in this post. It must also be difficult to be so negative from so far away. Basically, on this occasion you just do not know what you are talking about.

I have just got in from the game and my reactions are very confused as I am so angry with the ref and the skinny grey haired linesman who only made a decision when he could be wrong, otherwise he didn't bother and yet I am so made up with the performance of our lads. We could easily have had two penalties and were not given a fraction of the free kicks we deserved around their box.

We came out of the traps very quickly and played some delightful football, but they went down our end with more or less their first attack and scored. We then took time to settle and they had their only period of dominence in the game culminating in their second goal. There was a sense of injustice throughout the ground and our players responded magnificently. We put pressure on them and Pearce crashed in a magnificent header.

We were on top for the remainder of the game and played some of the best football I have seen at this ground. They not only played flowing football, but they showed spirit, fight and a will to win. I feel with different officials they would have won by several goals. I really thought the doom and gloomers would of had a night of after such a terrific display by my team.

If we can maintain the good qualities we showed today for the rest of the season we will be fine.

You admit we conceeded on their first attack, admit that the team and the ground were spurred on by a sense of injustice, but then criticise my post ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This place gets more surreal by the day.

Plenty of effort and endeavour, particularly in the second half, but the damage was already done because Poortvliet sent out the wrong side AGAIN. Lancashire and Gobern are very obviously not ready to play in this league - Gobern's inclusion today after his anonymous full debut last week was absolutely baffling. BWP was a big improvement on him. The young players MUST be brought in gradually. Poortvliet is proving as much of a novice as far as Championship football is concerned as some of the more perspicacious observers on here feared.

We weren't helped by the genuinely poor officiating, but I'll reserve judgement on Euell until I've seen a replay as it was up the other end from me. Another home defeat though - anything next week would be a bonus, and then we simply have to win at least one of the Plymouth and Charlton games.

Trouble is this is the typical head in the sand view. Spirit does not get points. I believe the lads played really well today, and showed great spirit after we went 2-0 down (and had a third disallowed). Its great when a team kicks on when reduced to 10 men by a ridiculous refereeing decision. All brilliant stuff, and all equals 0 points. Our home record stinks and despite all the spirit we will be relegated UNLESS something drastic is changed, new manager, and some experienced players in January (and preferably a new Board).

Well played to the boys, we look forward to the time when you are men and we start winning games, hopefully not too many of you will have left when we are relelgated to Division 3.

Considering how teams reduced to ten men often react defiantly to compensate for the loss of the player, especially if tinged with a sense of injustice, the second half performance sounds unremarkable to me.

Only you could try to turn it into a plus to have a player sent off, just to suit your viewpoint. I despair, I really do.

Sorry, who do you mean...surely not Alpine he has some very good points the same as you ...

Yep, he means me. Amusing he moans about me attention seeking then repeats once a day how he's put me on ignore...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, I feel sorry for anyone who needs to block out the considered opinion of another fan because they dont like it. The only person I have on ignore is SOGGY, and that's because his stalking was becoming worryingly manic in nature..

I can't remember Perry having a bad game this season. JP doesn't like him for some reason.

That is completely ********!! The guy's 36 years old, the season is long and Jan's blooding the youngsters despite the disappointing results.

Sure he and the players want to win, but it's clear at this time that this isn't the end all of what he's doing. Any teachers will give his student a shot and then have someone more well versed take over when the going gets tough. Jan's pushing these youngsters to the limit in the same way Wenger's doing, like the French Academies do. When the money's not there this is the way to exist, survive. In France all clubs aim to produce one or two players per season on the production line to sell in order to cover the season's overheads.

Perry is a top pro, one of the best around, and he will be fighting fit and up for it and capable when we really need to gain the points. At the same time, you might find by then that the youngsters will have made the grade and Perry'll find it hard to get a look in. Don't forget the Svensson factor.

The experienced players still at the club are those who are committed, who know the situation and are prepared to work with the youngsters.

And I might say I'm exceptionally proud of each and every one of these fighting young guns and fully support what the club has set out to achieve.

Plenty of effort and endeavour, particularly in the second half, but the damage was already done because Poortvliet sent out the wrong side AGAIN. Lancashire and Gobern are very obviously not ready to play in this league - Gobern's inclusion today after his anonymous full debut last week was absolutely baffling. BWP was a big improvement on him. The young players MUST be brought in gradually. Poortvliet is proving as much of a novice as far as Championship football is concerned as some of the more perspicacious observers on here feared.

Have to agree.

It appears that Jan is learning on the job and if it's one thing we can't afford it's carrying novices on and off the pitch.

Perry should surely have started and you're right, there is no way Gobern should be starting.

On top of that I still despair at the formation of only having one up top at home. It's still not working. We may ge more possession as a result of having 5 in the midle of the park, but we just don't look like threatening the opposition.

As far as I'm aware, the Legue don't award points for pretty football in front of the opposition's defence.

Perry has not been playing because he has had nothing more sinister than a virus (see SFC website)

I forgot to add that I thought Schneiderlin was man of the match. He has a huge range of pass and very rarely gives the ball away. He makes himself available and today he put himself about a bit. We were passing them off the park in the second half and he was at the heart of everything that was good.

"should've got a point",

"ref didn't help our cause",

"deserved a better result than this"...

Whilst I fully understand the we need to keep upbeat about it and for fear of stating the bl**dy obvious, losing ain't good enough!

Is there anyone else out there who like me are beside themselves at the current state and position of the club we love or am I just being too pessimistic?

I'm sick of seeing my beloved team at the wrong end of the Championship and seeing the same old lines being spouted by management week after week about how well we played and how it's all going to come good.

For f*cks sake stop telling me how good you all are and show me and all of the other long-suffering fans how good you are!

(and if you could do it until the end of the season too, we'll all be well happy!)

Rather then drive 2 hours 15 minutes to the ground, spending quite a bit on diesel, spend 20 odd quid on a ticket, more money on food, observe a glorified reserve team lose to a team from a club that is run properly, then drive 2 hours 15 minutes back and feel sodding miserable for the next few days, I did something different.

I went with a friend who doesn't really like football to see Birmingham v Charlton. The drive was only 30 minutes, could park RIGHT by the ground and the ticket cost only a tenner! I was a neutral observer but had a good time just watching some football without risk of feeling depressed afterwards. It was great!!

And when the result from this game became clear. I didn't batter an eyelid, just sighed in acceptance, not wanting the slow death of my club to ruin an otherwise enjoyable afternoon out.

Absoultely gutted.

The ref was abysmal and Euell's challenge was never worthy of a red.

After some sloppy defending we came back into the game well and really could/should have got a point.

The spirit and effort from the lads was there for all to see.

If we continue to play in this way for the remainder of the season then there's NO WAY we'll get relegated.

Having said that, we do need to start picking up points, and fast.

I know it's starting to sound like a broken record, but it WILL come.

Keep the faith.

I saw pretty much the same, I'm in block 5, right behind the linesman/offside position, the linesman missed so much, very late on obvious decisions.

In the first half especially Gobern, Euell and Lallana were offside and didn't even notice. It should never happen when you are able to look across the line of defenders. The trouble was ball watching which happened for especially the first goal.

McGoldrick probably had his most effective game to date, why he didn't get that penalty late on, I don't know.. Gobern wasn't up to pace and for me shouldn't have been playing. BWP made a difference both in general play and penetration, a great shot cannoned back off the inside of the post.

Schneiderlin made the midfield tick especially in the second half and about half a dozen 40 yd passes to feet.

Surman was a bit poor to start with, giving the ball away four out of five times, but after the second goal got his act together and gave everything.

There are two vital things that stand out for me, the players away from the ball have to make more effort and bust a gut to get goalside when defending and get into the box in attack. Too many are trotting/strolling/standing when they should be aware of the opportunity or danger and sprint into position. Secondly using the aforementioned hunt in packs both attacking and trying to get the ball back. Wolves especially in attack did this well.

Lallana worked hard with usual clever touches but doesn't get in where it matters when play coming from the left.

Euell was energetic but surprisingly especially after Gobern was replaced by BWP for most of the second half, we pulled Wolves all over the place. They were hanging on for long periods chasing the ball. When they were trying to play in the corners towards the end that summed up for me how well our 10 men had played.

Edited by derry

If we continue to play in this way for the remainder of the season then there's NO WAY we'll get relegated.

Psssst, take a look at the league table and our results so far. The only way we won't get relegated is for three worse teams to have sustained their cr4p form for as long as we maintain ours.

You admit we conceeded on their first attack, admit that the team and the ground were spurred on by a sense of injustice, but then criticise my post ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This place gets more surreal by the day.

I will not banter with you as we have nothing in common - I speak from an informed standpoint having seen the match and you speak from ignorance and care to take the negative stance.

The fault is not with the team, but with the manager. Why is that time and time again we put out this stupid formation? The lone striker simply isn't good enough or strong enough to carry it off. At home we should be playing 4-4-2. I am just totally ****ed off with walking away from that stadium with no points again. Yes, it was an entertaining game and thankfully it only cost me £24, as my son had better things to do. Is there one single game that we have played this season where we were outstanding for 90 minutes? I can't think of one. Why when we have a weak defence do we not start Perry to begin with? Does it spoil the team stats by raising the average age too much?

As usual, the two goals conceded were utterly naive. The second came from a mistake with a headed backpass which their player latched on to. Yes, I think that the sending off of Euell was harsh, the referee should have blown for the tackle before and had failed to stamp his authority on the game, causing him to go totally over the top in order to re-establish himself. The penalty call looked nailed on to me, but the referee seemed determined to give us nothing except trouble.

During the second half, I agree totally that we were by far the better team, had a majority of the possession and never looked the team with a player short.

The support in the stadium was absolutely fantastic. Wolves support was the poorest so far this season despite the numbers they brought. There they are, top of the league and attempting to out quiet the Chapel end. Pathetic!

As hard as the players played, as good as the support was, as entertaining as the game was, after everything, it was still another home defeat. The manager is out of his depth and persists in playing the wrong players and the wrong formation. We have loaned out the players who would have been capable of putting the goals past Wolves to give us all three points today.

Just when are the real protests going to start against the board? IMO they're well overdue. Next home match, perhaps?

The fault is not with the team, but with the manager. Why is that time and time again we put out this stupid formation? The lone striker simply isn't good enough or strong enough to carry it off. At home we should be playing 4-4-2. I am just totally ****ed off with walking away from that stadium with no points again. Yes, it was an entertaining game and thankfully it only cost me £24, as my son had better things to do. Is there one single game that we have played this season where we were outstanding for 90 minutes? I can't think of one. Why when we have a weak defence do we not start Perry to begin with? Does it spoil the team stats by raising the average age too much?

As usual, the two goals conceded were utterly naive. The second came from a mistake with a headed backpass which their player latched on to. Yes, I think that the sending off of Euell was harsh, the referee should have blown for the tackle before and had failed to stamp his authority on the game, causing him to go totally over the top in order to re-establish himself. The penalty call looked nailed on to me, but the referee seemed determined to give us nothing except trouble.

During the second half, I agree totally that we were by far the better team, had a majority of the possession and never looked the team with a player short.

The support in the stadium was absolutely fantastic. Wolves support was the poorest so far this season despite the numbers they brought. There they are, top of the league and attempting to out quiet the Chapel end. Pathetic!

As hard as the players played, as good as the support was, as entertaining as the game was, after everything, it was still another home defeat. The manager is out of his depth and persists in playing the wrong players and the wrong formation. We have loaned out the players who would have been capable of putting the goals past Wolves to give us all three points today.

Just when are the real protests going to start against the board? IMO they're well overdue. Next home match, perhaps?

It was us bossing the second half that shut up the Wolves crowd. They were very subdued.

My perceptive of the game..

Lallana was man of the match, and no one particularly played that badly at all. Never a ****ing sending off in a million years. The ref was a complete and utter ****.

Atmosphere was one of the best we've had at SMS this season. Wolves fans were awful, sat down and hardly got a peep from them. Itchen North was singing and all stood up at the back again :) Lovely. Lowe out chants quite a bit in the first half and for one period in the 2nd.

Got a view of the aggro between Northam and Wolves fans, some even tried to jump segregation :lol