Ticket Allowances for the Playoffs

Guided Missile

A number of Saints fans will be standing in the cold, cheering the team on, tomorrow night. A win may be the start of a promotion push. It happened at Crystal Palace and it could happen with us. There is nothing to fear from any other team in this division, and certainly not from any club outside the automatic promotion spots.

Am I the only person who hopes that tickets for the playoff final at Wembley are restricted to either ST holders or people that have attended two or more games this season? Because I don't know if I could sit next to anyone at Wembley, who has promoted boycotts and hoped the team lost. I'd rather give any spare tickets I could get hold of, to those who were unable to afford to go...

A number of Saints fans will be standing in the cold, cheering the team on, tomorrow night. A win may be the start of a promotion push. It happened at Crystal Palace and it could happen with us. There is nothing to fear from any other team in this division, and certainly not from any club outside the automatic promotion spots.

Am I the only person who hopes that tickets for the playoff final at Wembley are restricted to either ST holders or people that have attended two or more games this season? Because I don't know if I could sit next to anyone at Wembley, who has promoted boycotts and hoped the team lost. I'd rather give any spare tickets I could get hold of, to those who were unable to afford to go...

The thing we have to fear is the aftermath of the sales in January.

League on playoffs perhaps?

When the play offs first came on the scene didn't they use to involve 3rd to 5th from one divsion and a team one place above relegation from the division above (or am I just imagining it????????????)???

COs we might get involved that way!!!

When the play offs first came on the scene didn't they use to involve 3rd to 5th from one divsion and a team one place above relegation from the division above (or am I just imagining it????????????)???

COs we might get involved that way!!!

Lol.

I was on about next season actually;)

Its a little too soon to get carried away although the performance was great Reading barely showed up in the first half we should have been a few ahead at half time. IF we get into the play-offs then I agree as there would be the sudden rush for tickets, the same would happen with a cup run, people would come to see the big teams and faithful fans may then miss out. Although as someone put earlier Jan is the time to fear atm but if we go on a run and more fans that can afford to attend do then the amount of players sold may be down due to added income

GM you are clinically insane. I see you failed to deliver my very small request so i'll ask again.....Please for the love of god Feck orf !

I'm with GM on this one.

Yep playoffs happened for Palace from a "around the bottom at Christmas scenario"

I'm also sure that Darling's rescue package will get the global economy moving again

Father Christmas will deliver a left field financial rescue and development package to Saints and Rupert will get the freedom of the City

I'll win the UAE National Lottery

I'll get upgraded to First Class directly from economy on my long haul trip

and Charlize Theron will stop snoring at night and move out soon because she's costing me a fortune in weird food.

(hint - one of those may have happened or may yet happen, some of them are seriously unlikely)

Guest Hacienda
i won't lose too much sleep worrying about getting a ticket for a game in a 90'000 seater stadium.still,good luck with the i'm a better fan than you campaighn.

:D:d:d

Quality post once again. We have as much chance of promotion as Peter Mandelson and George Osborne going on holiday together again.

Quality post once again. We have as much chance of promotion as Peter Mandelson and George Osborne going on holiday together again.

9 points away from a playoff place with over half the season to go. Thank God you don't give team talks...mine would be about how not one team in the league has looked better than us, with the Wolves fans and manager admitting they were lucky, against 10 men.

9 points away from a playoff place with over half the season to go. Thank God you don't give team talks...mine would be about how not one team in the league has looked better than us, with the Wolves fans and manager admitting they were lucky, against 10 men.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. With a few exceptions, we are playing well and matching teams but coming out unlucky. If these players learn from that then there is every chance that we can begin to climb the table as the inexperienced lads gain experience.

GM you are clinically insane. I see you failed to deliver my very small request so i'll ask again.....Please for the love of god Feck orf !

Great contribution. There is nothing silly about suggesting that the play-offs are a possibility. It's quite unlikely to be fair, given the lack of experience in the squad and is optimistic of GM to suggest but it's not totally unrealistic.

They have played some outstanding football this season and the result at reading was no fluke. It showed, as did the performance against wolves the week before, that these lads have the quality to beat even the top teams in this league.

The Championship is always close and all it would take is a good run of form after christmas and we could well be competing for a play-off place. That depends on who leaves in january of course, and whether the defence can improve and start keeping clean sheets.

Now THAT was funny:smt117

And we wonder why we can't find a buyer whilst we were losing a mere 1.4 million a month (last season).

Football needs to become football again, no PLCs,no supermega stores,no giant debts , no millionaire players,no replica shirts and football team curtains,no women and tiny kids. Just football, like it used to be. A working man's game, played by men for men.Stand up on the terraces, smoke,swear,sing and generally have a good time. If your team wins-so much the better, if not slash the bus seats on the way home , throw your tea at the Mrs and sulk all the following week.

And we wonder why we can't find a buyer whilst we were losing a mere 1.4 million a month (last season).

Football needs to become football again, no PLCs,no supermega stores,no giant debts , no millionaire players,no replica shirts and football team curtains,no women and tiny kids. Just football, like it used to be. A working man's game, played by men for men.Stand up on the terraces, smoke,swear,sing and generally have a good time. If your team wins-so much the better, if not slash the bus seats on the way home , throw your tea at the Mrs and sulk all the following week.

I blame Edwina Currie. It all goes back to the Salmonella in eggs disaster when "something had to be done". Emergency legislation for the first time and they've been doing it ever since.... sure the cages had to go but safe standing?

The new socio-commie world order will ban winning soon, it will all be about entertaining build up play.

But yes it may explain why so many supposed done deals ran away screaming last year.....

Smoking's not big and it's not clever.

It can make you look hard though.