Saints v Plymouth Build up

Edmonton Saint

Can't see a build up thread, so thought I would start one. Jan is likely to stick with the same side as Saturday according to the O.S, Svensson is one match away from fitness(which has been the case since Sept) so won't be risked. Can we finally get back to back wins or will it be another limp home display and defeat?

We lose everytime I post on here on the day of a game.....fact

So you thought you would post, rather than staying away in the hope we might win :mad:

Once again if we don't win tonight all the good and the optimism from Saturday will be wasted. Hopefully JP has learned what he needs to do now. I think I will avoid listening to the radio, we seem to do better when I pretend nothing is happening. If we lose, you will all know I tuned in after all.

Well I have just found out my car is still not ready at the garage so it looks like I will miss this game. Last game I missed was Norwich, we won that one.

take it from post and your location you are not local? Would offer to help but guessing you are too far away sorry

We'll win tonight.........every time I'm out of the country on business or holiday we win!

I'm going for 2-1 tonight.

3 points tonight and the outlook will look a whole lot rosier and hopefully we can start moving upwards rather than looking over our shoulder at the drop zone.

take it from post and your location you are not local? Would offer to help but guessing you are too far away sorry

Correct not local, live in Warwick. Car not ready until 6 and no way will I make it on time. You need 2 1/2-3 hours this time of night to get to SMS. the man at the garage said the car would be ready for 4 oclock, fuming.

Correct not local, live in Warwick. Car not ready until 6 and no way will I make it on time. You need 2 1/2-3 hours this time of night to get to SMS. the man at the garage said the car would be ready for 4 oclock, fuming.

What, so you're not even going to bother renting a car to get to the game? Plastic fan! ;)

Don't forget to get him to give you a note to hand in at the office at the next home game then.The Rupert Haters will be counting you in their number if you don't.

Can we play well for 3 games in a row? I reckon so - Birmingham, Derby, Birmingham back in August. I don't think we played that well against Exeter the match before even thogh we won, but we did play well against Birmingham and lost just as we played well against Wolves and lost.

So a win tonight please. And then a win on Saturday!

same team deserve the run out..lets hope we are not let down

as for mpenza..he has scored a couple lately..

But he won't be scoring any today.

I guess Luggy worked out that against a young side like ours who are likely to swarm all over you it's best not to have passengers like Mpenza, even if the do score tap ins from time to time.No fool is Luggy.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Stanley has seen the light on the road to Damascus, or Portsmouth but certainly not the road to SMS.

Damascus - great place for a night out, nice food, great clubs and bars and even a karaoke bar! :smt023

Meanwhile I worry about Cope going on about the pitch, his buddy (Dave Armstrong is it?) expressing the virtues of the facilities and the team.......