Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

I wonder if this means there is something to the report claiming Jose Fonte was off to turkey that sprung up a couple of weeks ago.
I reckon there must be as that's not the sort of rumour that gets made up randomly, although a bit of a strange move for Fonte. No-way will we go forward with 6 first team/senior CBs.

I reckon there must be as that's not the sort of rumour that gets made up randomly, although a bit of a strange move for Fonte. No-way will we go forward with 6 first team/senior CBs.

Was it Galatasary he was linked with? Not a bad move for him if so, challenge for honours albeit in a smaller league, European football and Turkish sides are meant to pay pretty well.

As anticipated in recent days, Frickson Erazo be lowered Barcelona template to migrate to English football that came flirting since early this year. The defending Idol Shipyard 'meets his employer, Orlando Villareal, deciding the best destination for their future.

The player Esmeraldas has formal offer of Southampton in England who, to crystallize the transfer, get his second signing in this market after signing the midfielder Billy Sharp from the Nottingham Forest.

The price of the transfer amount to $ 3.8 million in a deal that aims to be the second major economic boost to the coffers of the 'Toreros' having skinny as illustrated finance audits.

Was it Galatasary he was linked with? Not a bad move for him if so, challenge for honours albeit in a smaller league, European football and Turkish sides are meant to pay pretty well.

Fenerbahce, some sort of player + money for Stoch was the rumour.

As anticipated in recent days, Frickson Erazo be lowered Barcelona template to migrate to English football that came flirting since early this year. The defending Idol Shipyard 'meets his employer, Orlando Villareal, deciding the best destination for their future.

The player Esmeraldas has formal offer of Southampton in England who, to crystallize the transfer, get his second signing in this market after signing the midfielder Billy Sharp from the Nottingham Forest.

The price of the transfer amount to $ 3.8 million in a deal that aims to be the second major economic boost to the coffers of the 'Toreros' having skinny as illustrated finance audits.

Got to hopefully assume their knowledge of the Ecuadorian transfer market is better than their knowledge of English transfers.

Especially because Stephens are Turnbull are both good prospects and the club will want to be able to give them a fighting chance.

I think one of Hooiveld and Fonte is as good as gone, probably both if we were to bring another CB in.

ahh so it was, even so, still a decent move for him as they are one of the biggest clubs there.
Thought I saw a bit on twitter during the week that they'd been banned from Europe next season due to some sort of financial irregularity? But yeah, still a massive club, bit surprised they'd fancy Fonte to be honest.

I think one of Hooiveld and Fonte is as good as gone, probably both if we were to bring another CB in.

Probably, though you could argue that either of those two might be happier to be 2nd choice/back-up, as opposed to Yoshida a first choice CB for Japan who would expect to be playing every week.

Not a player transfer, but it looks like Dean Wilkins might be doing back to Brighton to work with their development squad.

I know a number of our players (AOC and AL especially) spoke very highly of him, and he remained after Pardew et al went.

Good move for a good coach.

TMW interview with MP on Osvaldo and Ramirez

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?client=firefox-a&hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-pochettino-osvaldo-non-e-un-obiettivo-ramirez-felice-con-noi-460601

Monday will start the new season of coach Mauricio Pochettino to Southampton. Tuttomercatoweb.com interviewed him exclusively to make a point on the market.

News of recent days is the supply of Black Cats for Osvaldo to Roma. There is talk of € 20 million.

"Oswald is a great player. I've trained at Espanyol, so I know its features. At the time we got information about his situation at Rome, but we made no offer."

It 'clear that looking for a striker, though ...

"We have a clear idea of ​​what may be our goals, but the market at the moment is going very slowly. We are working with a lot of discretion to bring on reinforcements in pink."

Looking also to the Italian market, see the names of Astori and Nainggolan ...

"Of Southampton names juxtaposed to have come out many, perhaps too many. Some of them were invented, others do not. Astori, for example, has been tried, but in the end we opted for Lovren, a great player."

Ramirez will remain?

"He 's happy with us, we are counting on him for next season. It' s normal that many clubs like to see its value, but we do not do case to market rumors. We are planning the next season with him."

Goals for the next season?

"The president is an ambitious person, and so do we. We are going to improve, but we do not set points.'ll Watch game after game, from first to last."

I think we will get a marquee striker before start of season, but the quality of player we would want will also be coveted by others, so it may be a late thing in the window after the "domino-effect" of other transfers take place. For example now that Tevez has joined Juventus, and knowing that Llorente is joining Juventus too in August its obvious that they have at least one probably two strikers more than they need or even want. Players like Matri, Quaglierella and...best of all Vucinic...will all be playing second fiddle to the two newcomers.

Vucinic is basically an upgraded Rickie Lambert - he can do everything Rickie can do for Saints ( and im not being disloyal to SRL by saying that he is a different class) - so would slot in easily with our current style of play. Of course he would'nt join Southampton but if it was a direct like for like but frankly a league above replacement at number 9 - Vucinic is the number one choice for me - even though the chances are barely 5% i'd guess. My other choice would be Torres, 1% chance of that..:-)

A friend of mine told me that Saints will be bringing in Lisandro Magallán. Apparently he is Argentinean defender. Young. He told be the fee was around £3.5 million. Any one else heard this one?

Not been mentioned before, where did your mate hear this from?

From Wiki

Lisandro Magallán

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lisandro Magallán

Personal information

Date of birth 27 September 1993 (age 19)

Place of birth La Plata, Argentina

Playing position Central defender

Club information

Current club Boca Juniors

Number 24

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2010–2012 Gimnasia La Plata 26 (0)

2012– Boca Juniors 1 (0)

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:38, 28 March 2013 (UTC).

† Appearances (Goals).

Lisandro Magallán (born 27 September 1993) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays for Boca Juniors, as a central defender.

Career[edit]

Born in La Plata, Magallán made his senior debut for Gimnasia La Plata on 10 August 2010.[1][2]

In April 2012, he was reported to have been scouted by English club Manchester City.[3]

On July 26, 2012 Boca Juniors paid $1.4 million for 80% of the rights to Magallán's services.[4]

From youtube

From Wiki

Lisandro Magallán

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lisandro Magallán

Personal information

Date of birth 27 September 1993 (age 19)

Place of birth La Plata, Argentina

Playing position Central defender

Club information

Current club Boca Juniors

Number 24

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2010–2012 Gimnasia La Plata 26 (0)

2012– Boca Juniors 1 (0)

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:38, 28 March 2013 (UTC).

† Appearances (Goals).

Lisandro Magallán (born 27 September 1993) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays for Boca Juniors, as a central defender.

Career[edit]

Born in La Plata, Magallán made his senior debut for Gimnasia La Plata on 10 August 2010.[1][2]

In April 2012, he was reported to have been scouted by English club Manchester City.[3]

On July 26, 2012 Boca Juniors paid $1.4 million for 80% of the rights to Magallán's services.[4]

yes, we all know who is is tokyos, quite a lot of us watched his one appearance for boca + we all agreed he would be a top signing, a real statement of intent.

My mate heard this from his brother who has an involvment with SFC. He does not work for them though. To be fair his brother is not involved in any thing transfer/media related. Hope it is true as he looks half decent (Saying that I could look good on You Tube ;-) )

If we signed Stoch and Beuno but no out and out striker, would you be happy?

I personally would.., the system we play only needs one and Rodriguez was clearly bought for this position.

No. Not seen enough clinical finishing from Rodriguez last season to be happy with that.

My mate heard this from his brother who has an involvment with SFC. He does not work for them though. To be fair his brother is not involved in any thing transfer/media related. Hope it is true as he looks half decent (Saying that I could look good on You Tube ;-) )
Cheers. Guess this lad would be very much one for the future, can see some potential there.

A friend of mine told me that Saints will be bringing in Lisandro Magallán. Apparently he is Argentinean defender. Young. He told be the fee was around £3.5 million. Any one else heard this one?

pity it's not Lisandro Lopez, but as Lyon don't want to sell him I guess that won't be happening. They want to sell Gomis though

and keep Lisandro

If we signed Stoch and Beuno but no out and out striker, would you be happy?

I personally would.., the system we play only needs one and Rodriguez was clearly bought for this position.

Beyond Lambert and Rodriguez, who do we have to play up front? Next best option is Guly who, although I think does a job as back up for the attacking midfield positions, isn't good enough to play up front in the PL.

Need to sign another striker.

Beyond Lambert and Rodriguez, who do we have to play up front? Next best option is Guly who, although I think does a job as back up for the attacking midfield positions, isn't good enough to play up front in the PL.

Need to sign another striker.

I'd imagine Mayuka will be ahead of Guly for the striker role next season.

I'd imagine Mayuka will be ahead of Guly for the striker role next season.

:lol: Completely forgot about him...can hardly blame me.

Fair enough, if Mayuka steps up then we're fine. But if we sign no-one and Mayuka flops, it's a big mistake from the management.

MLG loves Mayuka. I am definitely playing him in next year's football manager, he is bound to be massively over rated.

As I haven't seen him play enough, I'm leaving him as he came to me from the Swiss research team. But yes, from the admittedly little I've seen of him I think he looks promising.

As I haven't seen him play enough, I'm leaving him as he came to me from the Swiss research team. But yes, from the admittedly little I've seen of him I think he looks promising.

Really ? Im usually pretty forgiving to most players but apart from pace and a decent workrate he certainly hasnt lived up to the hype we saw on some 'top 100 youngsters' pages