Bomb in Boston

Hatch

Pap . I will post some pictures of real and false trauma cases I would be interested which ones you think are real and which are false . I will do this when I find the secret of posting pictures here . They may help you to wean yourself off the the Boston theory actors you appear to subscribe to . The pictures you so are just stills you do not hear the real screaming and anguish . That alone would connive you , after a blast there's a few seconds of silence followed by the tinkling of glass then the people start to scream and shout . It's quite a surreal moment of time .

Edited by Viking Warrior

I'm not sure why anyone would want to reveal their true identities on an internet forum, particularly with some of the posters on here (and of course the real-life criminal damage that Keith received at his home address). I fail to see how spouting nonsense and giving everyone your real name is a good thing. Courageous? Idiotic more like. The people who matter on here know who I am anyway and I don't make any attempt to hide my identity in real-life. I've met quite a few who are on here.

VFTT is actually one of those real life idiots who isn't arsed about people knowing who he is. Quite a few of us follow each other on Twitter. Most use their real names.

They all idiots too?

I've never been normal. I don't, however, believe every event is a conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Neither do I, nor do I blindly accept boll*cks when I see it.

We need a better burden of proof than we're getting right now. Tsarneav is now going to be tried in the criminal courts, which is a step forward. It's a bit of a win for the prosecution that he may never speak again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10008976/Boston-marathon-bomber-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-may-never-speak-again.html

Terrorist acts are slowly building the apparatus for a police state. We enacted a ton of legislation after 9/11, and our little enabling act a year after 7/7. The US went even further, creating Homeland Security, an entity which is the opposite to the innate American tradition of checks and balances. Their whole constitution was established to prevent a tyranny from emerging. Much of the legislation, however well-marketed it was, has removed many of these safeguards. Whether you accommodate my suspicions or not, you can't argue that these atrocities leave dangerous legislation in their wake.

VFTT is actually one of those real life idiots who isn't arsed about people knowing who he is. Quite a few of us follow each other on Twitter. Most use their real names.

They all idiots too?

I think it's pretty idiotic to let people know who you are on here considering what has happened to some people offline (Keith as one example had his phoneline cut and his lock glued). At the very least it is reckless though some people don't mind taking the risk. I don't think it's worth insulting or dismissing someone just because they wish to remain anonymous on here though. It's perfectly understandable.

I've never been normal. I don't, however, believe every event is a conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Neither do I ... But I also don't believe it's beyond the realms of possibility for things like this to be a set up... There is precedent for it happening.

With a bit of research... If you are so inclined... There are all manner of documents that have been released many years after, under the freedom of information act..which basically spell out that the US government will create a situation to later suit their agenda... Whether it be going to war or passing legislation. It happens.

Now whether this is such an incident remains to be seen.

An iterating read this thread =)

I think it's pretty idiotic to let people know who you are on here considering what has happened to some people offline (Keith as one example had his phoneline cut and his lock glued). At the very least it is reckless though some people don't mind taking the risk. I don't think it's worth insulting or dismissing someone just because they wish to remain anonymous on here though. It's perfectly understandable.

I normally wouldn't, but then few give me as much jip as Tim, and in his particular case, I think he hides behind his anonymity to launch his attacks.

Again, no evidence whatsoever of a setup. Just their family refusing to believe they could commit such a crime (wow what a surprise) and the fact that they don't fit the expected stereotype Muslim extremist by having a big bushy beard and shouting god is great.

Don't go putting me in no Pap box!

I just found the article. Interesting that it is asking questions was my take on it. Somebody somewhere in the Investigation has a lot of gaps to fill data into. Article itself alludes to that.

At the moment there are way too many holes in the story, I look forward to reading how they fill those up.

(eg the lad is supposed to have climbed out from under an upturned boat with a near fatal bullet wound. What a shame he was shot in the throat and will never speak again. What a shame the story will now appear to give rise to a thousand new conspiracy theories, the lads were on an FBI watch List???? Anyone been fired yet?)

The Victims deserve more than becoming part of another conspiracy.

Looked at many photographs of the Boston scene and from day one had my doubts that not all was kosher.

For several days felt uneasy about the white guy being pushed away in the wheelchair by the male wearing the cowboy hat.

This alleged victim has allegedly had the lower part of his legs blown off.

Paying particular attention to his left leg....I notice that it is shredded from the knee downwards and no ankle..

Whatever the so called experts say on this forum and the ongoing debate on the subject........????????????

This lad in the wheelchair looks remarkably healthy from the knees up..

I am not in a position to debate the right and wrong of this alleged victim......but to me he does not look as though he has just lost his legs as a result of an explosion.

Opinion only....... but from the series of photographs I have looked at...he should have been wheeled away on a stretcher and not the coloured lady who had been sat with him whilst a man in a hooded top

wearing sunglasses and to my mind...attempting to conceal his identity....was apparently treating the male...who appears to have the whole of his left leg on show after the explosion..the same leg later shredded when he was wheeled away..

The coloured lady mentioned above looked fine and in the next photo is wheeled away on the stretcher apparently at deaths door....

The point I make....is that not all appears to be the aftermath of an explosion and many shady figures not apparently carrying out any form of first aid to the victims..

ie the hooded man wearing sungalasses appears to be taking the prosthetic legs off the victim on the ground and replacing with what appears to be the shredded legs....Hollywood style.

All the time ...whilst what appears to me ..the coloured lady apparently shielding the victims legs...

I am mindful to be careful that individuals on both sides of the argument.....could falsify photographs to suit their argument.

But from my own experience, if it does not look right examine again and again until you can make some sense of it..

There are many other photographs in the public domain that leave serious doubt in my mind..

As a poster mentioned earlier....would they set up something like this....False Flag....

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

Something is just not right..........

Edited by ottery st mary
spelling prosthetic? and prosthesis? got there eventually.

I don't believe that the authorities could pull something like this off in such a crowded venue and get away with it. People do get severed limbs and don't bleed to death. The blood does look a weird colour I have to admit, but maybe that's the photography. What does concern me is the amateurish way the authorities went about catching suspect No. 2. He was holed up in a very confined space and wasn't going anywhere. Why fill him full of holes when you could actually learn something from him? A simple stun grenade, gas, or tranquiliser dart could have disabled him. A 19 year old kid, probably brainwashed by his elder brother, alone, scared, and wounded, and it took thousands of heavily armed guys to catch him. And the WMD thing - what nonsense. How many Americans shoot each other per day - is it 80-100? Are they terrorists? I watched that old mayor of New York - the one from 9/11 - on an American news channel. He was absolutely desperate to link the suspects to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnya, and of course Al Q even before they were caught!! They were disaffected lone idiots - nutters who spend too long on chat forums. Like this one.

I don't believe that the authorities could pull something like this off in such a crowded venue and get away with it. People do get severed limbs and don't bleed to death. The blood does look a weird colour I have to admit, but maybe that's the photography. What does concern me is the amateurish way the authorities went about catching suspect No. 2. He was holed up in a very confined space and wasn't going anywhere. Why fill him full of holes when you could actually learn something from him? A simple stun grenade, gas, or tranquiliser dart could have disabled him. A 19 year old kid, probably brainwashed by his elder brother, alone, scared, and wounded, and it took thousands of heavily armed guys to catch him. And the WMD thing - what nonsense. How many Americans shoot each other per day - is it 80-100? Are they terrorists? I watched that old mayor of New York - the one from 9/11 - on an American news channel. He was absolutely desperate to link the suspects to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnya, and of course Al Q even before they were caught!! They were disaffected lone idiots - nutters who spend too long on chat forums. Like this one.

Does this mean we are all going to arm ourselves then invade Portsmouth and exterminate the vermin?

I normally wouldn't, but then few give me as much jip as Tim, and in his particular case, I think he hides behind his anonymity to launch his attacks.

Lets test that.

'Pap' (not real name) from 'Pulpteth' (doesn't exist) in Liverpool (pop c500,000), claims his right to name missing students as bombers, to say that the 16 people with limbs blown off were liars and actors. That the dead 8 year old and his mutilated mother and sister were frauds. That the US government and international media is in cahoots with the FBI, Watertown Police, Boston Police, the ATF, Massachusets State Police and a few thousand other people in a huge wide ranging (but absolutely watertight and whistleblower free) conspiracy but gets outraged by 'anonymous attacks' when Tim (real name) from Hassocks (pop c5,000) dares to call him out on his bizarre and inconsistent rants.

We can now add hypocrite to fruitloop. Would it hurt less if you knew my address and children's shoe size 'Pap'? I don't care who you are, why would I? it wouldn't fill the logical voids in your arguments nor change my response to them.

FWIW if I was some power mad President seeking world domination and subjugation I would pay people to act exactly like you. Nothing rallies support to an authoritarian government more than conspiracist headbangers effectively sabotaging and discrediting measured and thoughtful debates about civil liberties.

Re: latest Timmerist attack:-

Poppycock. You're a coward with a bigger bag of excuses than Redknapp after a QPR game.

You're still attacking and still hiding.

Btw, your smoking gun of Pulpteth was in fact a nod to Chapel End Charlie, who called me Pulp for a bit.

Re: latest Timmerist attack:-

Poppycock. You're a coward with a bigger bag of excuses than Redknapp after a QPR game.

You're still attacking and still hiding.

Btw, your smoking gun of Pulpteth was in fact a nod to Chapel End Charlie, who called me Pulp for a bit.

I watched a film today pap called room 237. You would love it.

OSM

Whatever the so called experts say on this forum and the ongoing debate on the subject........????????????

If your referring to me Im not an expert (Their people who read a book and spout off on tv or forums that they know every thing) on these matters. Im not I am some one who has been trained in dealing with such traumas and have experience intreating such injuries on a number of occassions. Equally until I left the services a couple of years ago I was part of the clinical facultly teaching and preparing our doctors and nurses and medics for deployment to op Telic and herrick in dealing with these incidents as well as a range of other medical conditions that present themselves during periods of conflict

We used an organisation called amputees in action to replicate IED injuries etc. They are not done in a couple of minutes.

as you imply. From an untrained eye some of you will think that the guy looks healthy. He dosent , what you dont know or understand is the Hypovalaemic the shock hes in

My feeling the wheel chair was the only mode available at that precise time he was a T1 casualty so would have had priority , The lady you referer to I beleive was probably classified as a T2 T3 casualties and as the ambulances had just arrived close to the scene thenstrechers were available. There are no pictures present of where the family and that Young boy were killed, That has not been mentioned. I suspect they were first to be moved fro the scene.

Re shielding the legs, the pictures lack clarity but you and pap are really barknig up the wrong tree.

Coming through... here's a reload for pap!

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

Theres a fantastic link from there to this http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/tony-blairs-islington-people/. Tony Blair is a cross dresser done for importuning young boys and Cherie Blair is well known witch - but D notices on the press have choked that news. Everybody else is Jewish so no more explanation needed apparently. Its the Jews wot dun it!

Theres a fantastic link from there to this http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/tony-blairs-islington-people/. Tony Blair is a cross dresser done for importuning young boys and Cherie Blair is well known witch - but D notices on the press have choked that news. Everybody else is Jewish so no more explanation needed apparently. Its the Jews wot dun it!

I've read some of his stuff before - it's hilarious.

I'm inclined to think that false flags are played out and y'know, well, Boston has it's inconsistencies... but what I want to know is;

(a) if they are actors, who would actually agree to this gig?

(b) and if they agree, why wouldn't they tell anyone?

© or if they don't agree, why wouldn't they tell anyone?

(d) what happened to the three dead???

That we're sleepwalking into more authoritarian times, and that terrorist atrocities are being used to justify laws we'd never consider under usual circumstances.

That many of those incidents have state influence or direction, usually manifested as networks of collaborating people.

I'm not actually that fussed about the moon landings, but I have grave doubts about most of the recent terrorist actions in Western countries.

I have no doubt that in many cases, the perpetrators genuinely believe that they are on a divine mission. The trick, usually, is to get people dumb enough to control. That is not even conspiracy. It's how the FBI have cleared a 3rd of their terrorist cases. They convince some mug to set off a bomb, or what they think is a bomb, and nick them in the act. I already posted the transcripts from Emad Salem star witness in the WTC 93 bombings. He's having to explain away his rather large expense account, which he does so by mentioning the fact that cash was needed to build a bomb. The FBI are creating terrorism to catch terrorists. I don't find it a stretch to consider they, or other people involved in government, might create terrorism for other reasons.

They have certainly done it in the past. After the end of the Second World War, all of Europe was under the threat of Stalinism, stay-behind groups were created in European countries to ensure the pinkos didn't get in through the ballot box.

The most extreme example of this was Operation Gladio.

For over 20 years, a NATO stay behind group kept the Italian hard left out of office through a series of terrorist campaigns. The US wanted a strategy of tension. Gladio was finally confirmed in 1990.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

So a US-sanctioned NATO groups committed terrorist atrocities against the Italian people, with the knowledge of the Italian government.

I know this is a long post, so Bear with me. I'm almost done. The most common criticism I'm getting on here is that I'm a f**king nutbar, largely on account of "a government would never do this".

Well we have, and continue to do so, as the FBI's clear-up rate for catching terrorists attests. I don't think it's crazy to suggest that something that has happened in the past might be happening again.

This post is one of the very few times on this thread where you've actually bothered to address criticisms of your particular enthusiasm for, among other things, calling the victims of the Boston bombing actors - or implying that they are.

It’s a breathtakingly poor effort.

Your reference to Gladio is utterly beside the point (and just for clarification, it had nothing to do with the FBI, despite your very odd implication that they organised it).

Gladio is also unnecessarily obscure. There are far more glaring examples of US (not NATO) intervention in other countries’ domestic affairs – including the overthrow of Mossadeq in Iran in in 1953, , the overthrow of Allende in Chile in 1974, the support of the murderous right-wing ‘Contra’ gangs in Nicaragua 198-89. And so on and so on. These, however, have absolutely nothing to do with so-called ‘false flag’ or domestic covert action. And, like Gladio, they have absolutely nothing to do what the FBI does or doesn’t do in the US.

Can you actually produce an example of a false flag operation carried out on US soil? Leave side all this useless, irrelevant guff about Gladio.

And while I’m asking some simple questions:

Can you confirm that you’re happy about the virulent anti-Semitism contained in the links you’ve posted on here?

Can you confirm that you still maintain that the badly injured Jeff Bauman is Lt. Nick Vogt, who stepped on an IED in Afhanistan and had both his legs blown off.

(If not, by way of an apology you can donate to Bauman’s hospital bills fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/BucksforBauman Give generously.)

Can you confirm that you are continuing to maintain that thousands upon thousands of people in competing government agencies have been able to cooperate in ways they’ve never managed before? What are their motives? And why has no one blown the whistle on what would be a truly heinous, even treacherous act?

Since you place the following in quotation marks – “a government would never do this” – can you say who exactly said any such thing on this thread?

Something else I notice about your posts. With Tim, for example, you respond to all of his criticisms with an absurd *****liness about a non-existent personal attack on what counts for your integrity. You never address his substantive points. With Viking Warrior and Ottawa, you brush aside their inconvenient expertise with barely a mention and move on to the next absurd claim. With me, for what it’s worth, I can’t recall a single occasion on this thread where you’ve bothered to address my criticisms – again, it’s reworked into what seems to me a rather narcissistic whine about my ‘insults’, and how you’re so open about who you are (As Tim says, who gives a flying? And in any case, I haven’t a clue who you are).

So which is it? Do you lack the courage to respond to actual criticisms? Or do you lack the capacity?

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s the latter. It fits better with your astonishing naivete. Your hopeless argument that the US is descending into marshall law makes me wonder if (a) you have a passport and (b) you’ve ever actually used it. I’ve spent time in a number of countries during marshall law, including Pakistan under Zia and Musharraf, Chile under Pinochet, East Timor under the Indonesians, Syria and under the older Assad. If you had spent any time in countries like these, at those times, you’d really have a brutal, ugly sense of what marshall law means. The US, for all that we may be concerned about the Patriot Act, is NOT a military or paramilitary dictatorship, for heaven’s sake!

You’re also a little, shall we say, lacking in the ways of the world if you think this is the first time civil liberties in the US or the UK have been under threat – or even if it’s the most serious. They were arguably much more under threat in the 1970s and 80s, during the IRA campaigns here (you probably have no memory or even knowledge of what happened then, despite your supposed proximity to the source of the trouble). The Thatcher government produced rafts of civil-liberty-threatening legislation, most of which, fortunately, were eventually rolled back. And civil liberties were under constant threat during the Nixon administration.

I think my message to you, delivered with genuine concern, is try growing up. Apply a bit more maturity in your thinking about this. The irony is you think you are being ‘open minded’ and yet conversing with you is like conversing with a religious convert, or someone with whom I don’t share a common language. You latch on to every little nugget of feverish internet speculation, and slot it in to your vastly implausible larger picture stolen from The Matrix. You give credence to the juvenile and obsessive ramblings of other keyboard warriors, and evidently don’t stop to think, for one minute, that the actual trial will consist of forensic evidence, biometric data, witness statements, unseen video evidence, details about the construction of the bombs which are linked to where, exactly they were built, etc, etc.

In any case, I look forward to your answers.

I'd like to address the Operation Gladio reference. Verbal is doing his usual job of misrepresentation and obfuscation.

I never said it had anything to do with the FBI. For the hard of reading, they were a NATO stay behind group operating in Italy committing terrorist atrocities on the Italian public for over 20 years.

They committed these acts with the full sanction and operational support of Western governments, both in procurement and the consequent cover-ups.

Verbal doesn't want my opinion; he wants ammunition. Lord knows he's had to grasp for ordnance during this sniping session.

Probably a Freemason :)

I really think you should watch it. Honestly it reminded me of your posts on here as well as being a decent film. I suggest you look it up.

I've just looked it up.

Might be worth a watch. I'm not massively into the film references, but they are fun.

The expiry date on Neo's passport is a popular one.

I've just looked it up.

Might be worth a watch. I'm not massively into the film references, but they are fun.

The expiry date on Neo's passport is a popular one.

It's just about the shining. A favourite was someone saying the kuberick faked the moon landing and referenced this extensively in the films. You would like it.

OSM

If your referring to me Im not an expert (Their people who read a book and spout off on tv or forums that they know every thing) on these matters. Im not I am some one who has been trained in dealing with such traumas and have experience intreating such injuries on a number of occassions. Equally until I left the services a couple of years ago I was part of the clinical facultly teaching and preparing our doctors and nurses and medics for deployment to op Telic and herrick in dealing with these incidents as well as a range of other medical conditions that present themselves during periods of conflict

We used an organisation called amputees in action to replicate IED injuries etc. They are not done in a couple of minutes.

as you imply. From an untrained eye some of you will think that the guy looks healthy. He dosent , what you dont know or understand is the Hypovalaemic the shock hes in

My feeling the wheel chair was the only mode available at that precise time he was a T1 casualty so would have had priority , The lady you referer to I beleive was probably classified as a T2 T3 casualties and as the ambulances had just arrived close to the scene thenstrechers were available. There are no pictures present of where the family and that Young boy were killed, That has not been mentioned. I suspect they were first to be moved fro the scene.

Re shielding the legs, the pictures lack clarity but you and pap are really barknig up the wrong tree.

I read and understand your points re your experience...

I have also read somewhere in the region of 40/50 experts view.....Many contradict each other..

What I am saying...there are many discrepancies in the photographs (if the phots are to be believed) ..sequence of events ..injuries and treatment at the scene..

I am no expert but feel that ..whatever else the lad in the wheelchair does not look as if he has had his legs blown off..Whilst laying on the ground....coloured lady/whiteman in hood and sunglasses acting very strange.

I am not saying I am right........but it does not look right to me..

I've read some of his stuff before - it's hilarious.

I'm inclined to think that false flags are played out and y'know, well, Boston has it's inconsistencies... but what I want to know is;

(a) if they are actors, who would actually agree to this gig?

(b) and if they agree, why wouldn't they tell anyone?

© or if they don't agree, why wouldn't they tell anyone?

(d) what happened to the three dead???

Quite. You cant keep that many people quiet. People blab about having slept with a soap opera star in order to get some attention, the idea that you could keep a fully fledged conspiracy like that secret like that when its necessarily been shared by so many people and so many agencies is ludicrous.

People often mistake failure for conspiracy. Most terror attacks are foiled or broken up before they happen - for example in Northern Ireland by the end of the troubles 95% of Republican plots were intercepted before execution. Sometimes though security services just don't know enough to act, without a full set of 'when' 'where', 'who' and 'how' atrocities can still happen. When those failures do happen Im sure there are cover ups and 'spin' after the fact to protect intelligence sources, by individual officers to hide personal mistakes or just poor performance by a team. Similalrly there will be state sponsored attempts to undermine governments like North Korea and Syria. Both of those are a world away from officially sanctioned attacks by government on its own people.

By the way OSM there are some more liars here. You know what those doctors are like for conspiracies.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/23/doctor-suffers-nightmares-about-treating-patients-from-boston-bombing/2105037/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312810/Boston-Marathon-Bombing-2013-Heroic-doctor-Natalie-Stavas-SPRINTED-help-victims.html

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/1000687-469/mass.-man-who-works-in-nashua-lost.html

Pap if your so convinced that bauman is fake try contacting the hospital and his family or are you of the belief they are also part of this conspiracy to ? . I can understand some people's views about jeff b . But unless you have experience of such trauma and such carnage and the effect on the body then you could come to the wrong conclusion . The pictures you refer to are still photos . Had there been video footage of him being treated you may well have a different view point

TBF, he's running rings around you and his criticism is fair.

Is he f**k.

He's doing what he normally does, well written strawman boll*cks.

He addresses, and then immediately dismisses, the 20 year campaign of terror and murder carried out on civilian populations in Italy. It's not relevant, he says.

Most of the rest of his overlong and w4nky post is little more than an attack, or an attempt to lump me in with the American right and anti-Semites. It's pathetic, but works on some people, apparently.

Pap if your so convinced that bauman is fake try contacting the hospital and his family or are you of the belief they are also part of this conspiracy to ? . I can understand some people's views about jeff b . But unless you have experience of such trauma and such carnage and the effect on the body then you could come to the wrong conclusion . The pictures you refer to are still photos . Had there been video footage of him being treated you may well have a different view point

Great idea.

"Hello, I'm phoning to determine if you are real..."

"Bzzzt"