The barmaid's knockers.....

benjii

Where did this occur?

The Antigallican, pub right next to Charlton station.

I'm not one for purile "bird" threads on this forum but there are few things quite so noteworthy as a very petite girl with massive knockers IMO. Especially when they are on the verge of escape.

The Antigallican, pub right next to Charlton station.

I'm not one for purile "bird" threads on this forum but there are few things quite so noteworthy as a very petite girl with massive knockers IMO. Especially when they are on the verge of escape.

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=The+Antigallican%2C+&n=-1&k=400000000010&sf=r&init=q&sid=7e22cf43fa273d02dcf828201cacb8e3#/group.php?gid=23615356093

in the Antigallican :smt119:smt041

The little one in the white top.

Quite why she chose to wear a bra several sizes too small is anyone's guess but I applaud her nonetheless.

Indeed, they were flopping out of her bra.

Not sure she was impressed when half the people in the pub started chanting "get your tits out for the lads" though. ;)

Indeed, they were flopping out of her bra.

Not sure she was impressed when half the people in the pub started chanting "get your tits out for the lads" though. ;)

Indeed, but she should have thought of that when she got dressed. (I also secretly think she was loving it!)

I think it was her first shift as well which made it even funnier.

We were first in there... I turned to my mate and said "you know what's going to get sung later...."

I looked at the members on that facebook page, but none of the blondes had big knockers. :smt087

I had a look too and I don't think she's on there.

35 Posts and not one shread of evidence!! :(

Imagine a pair of balloons filled with water being cradled by two egg cups.

I looked at the members on that facebook page, but none of the blondes had big knockers. :smt087

The one with the bra which was too small for her was Brunette.

The blonde one also had hers out, but had top unbuttoned about 5 buttons and they looked a lil saggy/unsupported.

There was also a ginger barmaid who had a roll of fat almost as big as both of the above barmaids tits put together.

The one with the bra which was too small for her was Brunette.

The blonde one also had hers out, but had top unbuttoned about 5 buttons and they looked a lil saggy/unsupported.

There was also a ginger barmaid who had a roll of fat almost as big as both of the above barmaids tits put together.

Yes, yes, this is correct.

There was also a surly Lithuanian.

For the avoidance of doubt, my admiration was solely for the rack of the little brunette with the ill-fitting bra and the impressive jugs.

Yes, yes, this is correct.

There was also a surly Lithuanian.

For the avoidance of doubt, my admiration was solely for the rack of the little brunette with the ill-fitting bra and the impressive jugs.

And you haven't heard of a camera phone for posterity??

mind you I wonder how "Excuse me luv can I take a pic of your impressive rack!" would have gone down?

mind you I wonder how "Excuse me luv can I take a pic of your impressive rack!" would have gone down?

Could just say he's from the Southampton Away Days website and is taking photos to try and capture the experience. :smt117

OK so I think we are all on the same message here....

It is now time for a sticky to run from the next away game until the end of the season for our AwayDay boys to post a pic of the barmaid at each ground and then we can have a poll at the end of the season and award her the "TSW Barmaid of the Year award" Which will of course comprise of a trophy and an airmiles ticket to come and stay for a loooong weekend down here in Dubai at my place.......

I should have done this I suppose but I don't think a still picture would have done them justice. You needed to see them jiggling about.

Could just say he's from the Southampton Away Days website and is taking photos to try and capture the experience. :smt117

Plan noted for future reference.

OK so I think we are all on the same message here....

It is now time for a sticky to run from the next away game until the end of the season for our AwayDay boys to post a pic of the barmaid at each ground and then we can have a poll at the end of the season and award her the "TSW Barmaid of the Year award" Which will of course comprise of a trophy and an airmiles ticket to come and stay for a loooong weekend down here in Dubai at my place.......

I agree and I was thinking along the lines of something similar.

I also think the aforementioned noted plan would work better if the subject of our photographic attention could be informed she may win an award as a result.

FFS, would someone just go on the Charlton fansite and ask someone for a picture, you bunch of stalkers

It's an away pub and it was her first shift I think.... but please feel free to try!