Levi Bellfield Milly Dowler killer awarded prison attack payout

Viking Warrior

I've got absolutely no idea what the specifics of this story is.....but.....you can't have a situation where someone is attacked in prison and there is no punishment....no matter who the victim is, or what they've done

Why am i always the one paying for it tho? Why can't the crims what duffed him up pay for it, or the prison guard what turned the blind eye, or whatever? I want my taxes used to pay for things that are important like nhs boob jobs, not greasing out serial killers!

You pay tax bear?

erm stop trolling pls tokyos the topic at hand is bout this crim getting his hands on my dollar!

Does anyone think it's a bit risky giving this guy £4500 when he's still in prison tho? I mean word will pretty soon get round that he's got all that money in his cell, and given that you tend to get quite a lot of criminals in prison it's only a matter of time before someone does a B & E

Thank you. Just being human doesn't give you the right to anything, despite the bleating from ineffectual bodies such as the UN.

hmm i dunno, e.g. I think that all humans have the right not to be bum-raped as babies. No exceptions! I dunno how you could argue contrary, but i would be interested to hear about the babies you think should not be afforded this basic privilege.

Once we have established the principal of human rights we can discuss extending them to include things like free school dinners & not getting duffed up in prison.

Levi Bellfield

convicted of 3 murders and 1 attempted murder. His victims were 13, 19 and 22 and the woman who survived was 18. His sole motive for at least one of these attacks was because the victim rejected his advances and this is likely to be the same for the other cases. Has also stood trial for the abduction and false imprisonment of a 17 year old female and the attempted murder of a 34 year old female. Also thought to have raped at least 2 women (1 of them twice) and seriously assaulted another 2 women. Is thought to have attempted to entice an 11 year old into his car the day before Milly Dowler disappeared and whilst under police surveillence was repeatedly seen talking to young girls at bus-stops. Also has convictions for assaulting a police officer and burglary. Possibly murdered a 14 year old girl in 1980 when he was 12 years old. Considered psychopathic, sociopathic, and an egomaniac.

By law he's still entitled to the same legal rights as other Category A prisoners, and he's the type of person who'll look for any and every opportunity if those rights aren't met. Emotional hatred of people like him has no place in law, like it or not.

Levi Bellfield

convicted of 3 murders and 1 attempted murder. His victims were 13, 19 and 22 and the woman who survived was 18. His sole motive for at least one of these attacks was because the victim rejected his advances and this is likely to be the same for the other cases. Has also stood trial for the abduction and false imprisonment of a 17 year old female and the attempted murder of a 34 year old female. Also thought to have raped at least 2 women (1 of them twice) and seriously assaulted another 2 women. Is thought to have attempted to entice an 11 year old into his car the day before Milly Dowler disappeared and whilst under police surveillence was repeatedly seen talking to young girls at bus-stops. Also has convictions for assaulting a police officer and burglary. Possibly murdered a 14 year old girl in 1980 when he was 12 years old. Considered psychopathic, sociopathic, and an egomaniac.

By law he's still entitled to the same legal rights as other Category A prisoners, and he's the type of person who'll look for any and every opportunity if those rights aren't met. Emotional hatred of people like him has no place in law, like it or not.

I fully understand that, it does not make it right gets compensation when a punishment is correct for the offenders, why should he get money for it?

The human rights act was brought in for specific reasons to protect people from scum like him .

Not reward them. What compensation did the families of his victims get . Nothing . I blame Blair for not carefully looking at the impact of the human rights act . Yes it's there to protect people but surely not arseholes like this .

Are the courts always going to be sympathetic to the likes of him and the savilles of this world ?

hmm i dunno, e.g. I think that all humans have the right not to be bum-raped as babies. No exceptions! I dunno how you could argue contrary, but i would be interested to hear about the babies you think should not be afforded this basic privilege.

Once we have established the principal of human rights we can discuss extending them to include things like free school dinners & not getting duffed up in prison.

Worryingly I was about to give a similar example.

As I understand it when he was attacked he was on remand awaiting trial. In the eyes

of the Law at that moment he was officially not guilty. Anyone who is on remand is

entitled to be safe and to not be attacked hence this compensation. HOWEVER as far

as I am concerned once a scumbag is found guilty of an offence like he was then he takes

his chances like everyone else and no compo should be given.

If he's been awarded compensation for getting a kicking in prison then any compensation he received should immediately be paid to the families of the victims of his crimes. That'll either stop him claiming or ensure he gets more kickings.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk