Britain First

hahahaha dirty ****ers

Pakistan has banned content on more than a dozen websites because of "offensive" and "blasphemous" material, while they themselves rank No. 1 for certain sex-related search terms, including "child sex," "rape sex," "animal sex," "camel sex," "donkey sex," "dog sex," and "horse sex"

Christ, the more I look at it, the more terrifying it actually is.

Christian Patrols in East London, standing outside Mosques drinking to deliberately draw people out.

Yeah, think I got this wrong. I've clearly been a bit naive and had a bit too much faith in people. :mcinnes:

Ms pap's old man is linking some of their stuff on Facebook.

Secretly, I reckon he's torn about my involvement with his daughter.

On the one hand, I've got a Pakistani grandad. In the credit column, neither of his grandkids from me turned out to be ginger, something he utterly failed on when producing his own offspring.

10339576_460208874124379_8539411967117363627_n.jpg

Yeah, it's not like Vikings, Saxons and Normans settled here and became a major part of the population, shaping the development of our language, culture and what is essentially seen as British thereafter, lol. No! we sent them all back where they belonged!

Ms pap's old man is linking some of their stuff on Facebook.

Secretly, I reckon he's torn about my involvement with his daughter.

On the one hand, I've got a Pakistani grandad. In the credit column, neither of his grandkids from me turned out to be ginger, something he utterly failed on when producing his own offspring.

Papistani!

Yeah, it's not like Vikings, Saxons and Normans settled here and became a major part of the population, shaping the development of our language, culture and what is essentially seen as British thereafter, lol. No! we sent them all back where they belonged!

Some of the stuff on that group is completely beyond belief. I really do despair.

Some of the stuff on that group is completely beyond belief. I really do despair.

It's just a slew of complaints. The vast majority of those forwarding them won't do anything other than moan about it on Facebook, or realise that it isn't actually the immigrants that are fúcking them over, at least, not directly.

I have written a story for the Britain First crew! i am gonna send it to them + see if they will publish it!

The following is a TRUE story

Two men were stood in line at the benefits office. The first man was an Muslim immigrant. He got to the front of the queue, pushing ahead of a white widowed grandmother of six, and said "Give me money." The cashier couldn't understand what he said because the Muslim immigrant terrorist could not speak English properly, but as soon as she saw his turban she gave him £500.

The second man was a white war veteran who had lost all four limbs fighting Muslim immigrant terrorist paedophiles in arabia or wherever. First he let the white widowed grandmother of six go ahead of him, and then after patiently waiting his turn, he said, "Excuse me please, I have lost all four limbs fighting Muslim immigrant terrorist paedophile rapists in arabia or wherever, am I eligible for incapacity benefit at all?"

The cashier looked down blushingly at her computer, and said, fuck off honkey.

Share if you think this disgusting!

I have written a story for the Britain First crew! i am gonna send it to them + see if they will publish it!

Two men were stood in line at the benefits office. The first man was an Muslim immigrant. He got to the front of the queue, pushing ahead of a white widowed grandmother of six, and said "Give me money." The cashier couldn't understand what he said because the Muslim immigrant terrorist could not speak English properly, but as soon as she saw his turban she gave him £500.

The second man was a white war veteran who had lost all four limbs fighting Muslim immigrant terrorist paedophiles in arabia or wherever. First he let the white widowed grandmother of six go ahead of him, and then after patiently waiting his turn, he said, "Excuse me please, I have lost all four limbs fighting Muslim immigrant terrorist paedophile rapists in arabia or wherever, am I eligible for incapacity benefit at all?"

:lol:

The way they all cum ova ere and just take all are benefits that we pay for (with are benefits) is a scandal.

Talking of scandals, you heard bout Pizza Express? Dey av bin sellin dat holla meat nd not tellin ppl. Well dey put it on d menu, but hu actually reeds dat?!?! LMAO!!!

Its getin reediculus now tho. I went for a curry the other day and all the meat was halal too!!

This is are country, they should live by are rules. If they don't like it go to to there etc...

I like this - it's a complete tissue of lies and contains many easily spottable mistakes, but equally, I think some people would be dumb enough to believe it and you could end up starting race riots.

Share if you think this is disgusting, Ignore if you want Britain to be taken over by Muslamics!

Aw, FFS - this venom is spreading. I suppose the one good thing about Britain First is that all the racists are crawling out of the Facebook woodwork, including both people related to me and those who should know a lot fúcking better.

• 2 weeks later...
Another classic...

10338870_473966869415246_4716140282656298783_n.jpg

I thought I culled these sorts of my 'friends list'.....oh well one more gone.

I have decided to just hide the content and deal with each of them when I see them ;)

I've seen a few friends sharing this stuff from Britain First, I'm sure it's a spoof site. I mean it has to be, doesn't it?

It's not. Former BNP members. They were actually on my ballot paper yesterday.

Oh ye Gods and little fishes, reading some of those comments make me think that humankind

should be given a system restore like I do with my computer when it goes stupid. Those Aliens

who started "Man" should come back and do something to correct us.

It's one of creation's great failures: no 'back' button. No 'pause' or 'fast-forward' either.

• 4 weeks later...