Closing in on a Manager

St Chalet

Your Choice  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice

Can we clarify what this board (the one true voice of reason) thinks of the sfc board now? Do they lack ambition? Is kl asset stripping and looking to sell?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's quite clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense and football understanding that KL is simply asset stripping. The ambition is gone, and will be followed out of the door my 9 of our starting 11 players. The new training ground will be broken up and sold as allotments to Alan Titchmarsh. A roof will be put on St Mary's (cheaply) and the pitch turned into an ice rink - delivering the commercial gains that RK has hinted about. Reed will become manager, with players promoted through the academy - the reason Dodd & Williams went is that they can't skate. We'll be rebranded as the 'South Coast Skatestars' and wear an all red kit, made by Lidl.

It's a ****ing meltdown basically.

Oh no......now we truly are in meltdown.

The sky is falling in,knee jerk posters were obviously right and their disgusting insults aimed at the Board and others were spot on.

Or perhaps the knee jerk posters just look like jerks now?

To get Koeman in could be very exciting: who knows whether it will work out or not but this is truly a name to savor unlike the days when we could look forward to Dave Jones, Sturrock, Gray et al.

Hopefully some stability now and full credit to the Board: they have stuck by their guns and done what they said they would. We are so lucky to have the Liebherrs owning our club: seems like the Swiss traits of honesty and integrity will see us right.

It's quite clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense and football understanding that KL is simply asset stripping. The ambition is gone, and will be followed out of the door my 9 of our starting 11 players. The new training ground will be broken up and sold as allotments to Alan Titchmarsh. A roof will be put on St Mary's (cheaply) and the pitch turned into an ice rink - delivering the commercial gains that RK has hinted about. Reed will become manager, with players promoted through the academy - the reason Dodd & Williams went is that they can't skate. We'll be rebranded as the 'South Coast Skatestars' and wear an all red kit, made by Lidl.

It's a ****ing meltdown basically.

Believable except you suggested that an ice rink could be located in Southampton.

This better be some kind of joke, i was told it nailed on for Gerry Francis. Anyone want a kidney?

I don't think that Dejan's hairdresser quite cut the mustard with Gerry and he was unwilling to move away from the person who cares for his mullet.

It's almost as bad as people saying Holland, when they actually mean The Netherlands.

Holland is frequently used as a pars pro toto to refer to the whole country. It is generally accepted even in the Netherlands but some particularly from the other parts of the Netherlands (i.e. outside the provinces of North and South Holland, dislike the use of "Holland" as a substitute for "the Netherlands". Bit like people who use England when they really mean Gt Britain or the UK.