Fraser Forster Joins on 4 Year Deal - Official

Wrensup

End of day all you want is him sitting on saints bench as that is what suits southampton. Fair enough as it is your club

What happens happens. You have a new gaffer, he wanted a new first choice keeper as is his right

And as he is showing with Morgan, it is also his right to hold players to their contracts. How is Morgan's agent doing??

So are you saying that Both Artur and Morgan will have left the club by September 1st?

1st Sept will be judgement day for first half of season.

Morgan is decent guy who has had promises to him broken. Do I think going on strike for a week is a good idea? No. But we all deal with situations how we choose

So if I punt £1000 on AB to leave Saints in the window, you will pay me back if he doesn't? As in, you will guarantee it? That's what you are saying yeah?

Good plan! Let's all get on it.

Though maybe irene is just going to have FF whacked?

bunny-boiler.jpg

Edited by Goatboy

So if I punt £1000 on AB to leave Saints in the window, you will pay me back if he doesn't? As in, you will guarantee it? That's what you are saying yeah?

Why would I pay some stranger money. Your choice to place a bet

You can believe me or not. I'm not bothered. If I'm telling it like it is you will know come window shutting

Why would I pay some stranger money. Your choice to place a bet

You can believe me or not. I'm not bothered. If I'm telling it like it is you will know come window shutting

But you said you would guarantee it?

Maybe you mean "I hope" instead yeah, little trollette.

Irene. Who's bench will he be sitting on then.

As as good as he is, can't see him now coming in and being another no.1 in the prem unless there is n injury

That is not something I can say currently. Things have to be worked out

1st Sept will be judgement day for first half of season.

Morgan is decent guy who has had promises to him broken. Do I think going on strike for a week is a good idea? No. But we all deal with situations how we choose

Technically its 23:00 on the 1st September, which is also the last day of the school holidays so perhaps this forum will calm down once all the little ones have gone back.

Irene, here's a little tip for you, to save you bombarding me and the moderators with constant automated messages about posts you're reporting that disagree with you:

There is a fundamental difference between what is insulting, and what is simply somebody either disagreeing or questioning what you are saying. This is a forum, a place for discussion. People will have different opinions. Many people like to base their opinions on facts - facts are things that are proven to be true and can be backed up by evidence. Forums tend to be quite insular places, where anybody new immediately arouses suspicion, especially when they come on here saying "I guarantee Boruc won't be here when the transfer window closes" without showing any evidence or even expanding on why that might be the case or where he might realistically go.

So rather than constantly hitting that "report post" button for someone calling you out on something you've failed to back up, how about you provide us with some actual evidence?

Also, irene, as you are a friend of his, is Artur happy for you to be divulging snippets about his plans for an imminent move? Surely it would be more professional of him to keep such info private?

Not very professional allowing his friends to plaster the news all over a fans forum.

Irene, here's a little tip for you, to save you bombarding me and the moderators with constant automated messages about posts you're reporting that disagree with you:

There is a fundamental difference between what is insulting, and what is simply somebody either disagreeing or questioning what you are saying. This is a forum, a place for discussion. People will have different opinions. Many people like to base their opinions on facts - facts are things that are proven to be true and can be backed up by evidence. Forums tend to be quite insular places, where anybody new immediately arouses suspicion, especially when they come on here saying "I guarantee Boruc won't be here when the transfer window closes" without showing any evidence or even expanding on why that might be the case or where he might realistically go.

So rather than constantly hitting that "report post" button for someone calling you out on something you've failed to back up, how about you provide us with some actual evidence?

haha, well said.

Wrong.

Agent has a very specific meaning in law. The person for whom they are acting is liable for their agent's actions.

Quite. By very definition an Agent works on the behalf of someone, they are their representative.

An agent is one who acts for, or in the place of, another, by authority from him; one entrusted with the business of another

If the agent misrepresents his client that's another matter, but the client is responsible for their behaviour.

Edited by Colinjb

Quite. By very definition an Agent works on the behalf of someone, they are their representative.

If the agent misrepresents his client that's another matter, but the client is responsible for their behaviour.

So in effect, if the agent acts unprofessionally, then indirectly so too does the player. Interesting. Rebuttal from irene?

hahahaha owned by the big dog

If you actually read the posts i reported they all contain "insulting word or words" it is not regarding my opinion being disagreed with.

Obviosuly you felt the need to post this on the forum. As a supposed administrator of this forum i would have expected better.

All i have done is provide an insight into the other side of things. One that is not very welcome

I will take any information i know elsewhere. Do i get a refund of my five pounds though? Imagine no.

If you actually read the posts i reported they all contain "insulting word or words" it is not regarding my opinion being disagreed with.

Obviosuly you felt the need to post this on the forum. As a supposed administrator of this forum i would have expected better.

All i have done is provide an insight into the other side of things. One that is not very welcome

I will take any information i know elsewhere. Do i get a refund of my five pounds though? Imagine no.

It seems that the view outside of your own is not welcome either on that basis. It works both ways, you cannot totally dismiss the views of others and expect them to unconditionally accept your own viewpoint as definitive.

I wasted my time reading every single word of each of the posts you reported, none of which contained a single insulting word.

Where have you provided any insight? There's none that I can see, Boruc potentially being unhappy at not being first choice anymore is hardly a revelation worthy of the Paul Foot award.

You imagine correctly.

It seems that the view outside of your own is not welcome either on that basis. It works both ways, you cannot totally dismiss the views of others and expect them to unconditionally accept your own viewpoint as definitive.

I accept all your viewpoints and have done without "name calling" as quite a few have done in regards to myself. If i am not agreed with then that is ok with me. If you think my info is wrong then again ok with me but the childish behaviour of some i see no need for

What information have you provided to us?

I accept all your viewpoints and have done without "name calling" as quite a few have done in regards to myself. If i am not agreed with then that is ok with me. If you think my info is wrong then again ok with me but the childish behaviour of some i see no need for

So, ignore those that you do not see as talking politely and only converse with those that are. You can block people you don't like (It's a very useful tool.)

I wasted my time reading every single word of each of the posts you reported, none of which contained a single insulting word.

Where have you provided any insight? There's none that I can see, Boruc potentially being unhappy at not being first choice anymore is hardly a revelation worthy of the Paul Foot award.

You imagine correctly.

You dont find being refered to as a "trollette" or "stalker" or whatever else i reported as something i should find insulting?

And the actual info you want me to tell you i ca not. Once Boruc is no longer a saints player i will be happy to tell you plenty about what went on within club

I am a bit disturbed with irene posts. "she" has answered ever question except those who ask if "she" is boruc himself

Irene, if you are Boruc your posting is most unprofessional. If you are not then who is giving you permission to say he will not be on the bench 1st Sept particularity when you say "guaranteed" meaning fact not opinion

If Boruc has given you permission to say such thinks, again that is unprofessional. If you are his agent or the like again that is unprofessional

I now expect you posts will be bought to the attention of the club directors. I suggest it might be appropriate to stop posting on this thread. You are not helping the situation.

I am a bit disturbed with irene posts. "she" has answered ever question except those who ask if "she" is boruc himself

Irene, if you are Boruc your posting is most unprofessional. If you are not then who is giving you permission to say he will not be on the bench 1st Sept particularity when you say "guaranteed" meaning fact not opinion

If Boruc has given you permission to say such thinks, again that is unprofessional. If you are his agent or the like again that is unprofessional

I now expect you posts will be bought to the attention of the club directors. I suggest it might be appropriate to stop posting on this thread. You are not helping the situation.

I am sure your club directors know exactly what is going on with everyone of their players. Thank you