Our club is a joke

Saint Garrett

Dragging up old posts is one of the few effective ways for the forum to police itself.

Needless to say, those who most often post crap are the ones who react most violently when somebody resurrects it.

And, Alps, you are the most violent reactor of all, which says something.

Dragging up old posts is one of the few effective ways for the forum to police itself.

Needless to say, those who most often post crap are the ones who react most violently when somebody resurrects it.

I think it makes the dragger look childish, petty and desperate to score brownie points.

No suprise then that you endorse it..

You'll have him reaching for the family sized tin of biscuits in a minute.

People who take the time to dig up threads like this really are attention-seekign losers.

Its really quite pathetic that those who were genuinely worried about the direction of the club and dared to express it are not permitted to enjoy signs that their concerns were groundless, just like the big-mouthed Über fans without snidey comments and reminders.

Get a f**king life, Turkey..

The annual post! After a summer of panic and moaning Alps realises his views were groundless and berates those pointing it out!

I wonder if we will have another summer of moans, insults, slating football posts without being able to rationally dispute them?

Nope he won't learn! Only yesterday new signings were poor!

The annual post! After a summer of panic and moaning Alps realises his views were groundless and berates those pointing it out!

I wonder if we will have another summer of moans, insults, slating football posts without being able to rationally dispute them?

He'll be onto the Mars bars after reading that!

To be fair to the fat Austrain he is not the only over reactor on this forum .

Presumably Saint Charlie will STFU or at least think twice befiore he writes one of his oh so frequent OTT posts.

I also assume that Batmandelldays will now stop giving his opinion that Pelle is poor before , during and after every match.

At least both of them have cut back on the number of posts this evening.I suppose we should be grateful for that!!

I guess one win makes everything better and proves the happy clappers were right all along. I fully expect a loss next week and the bed wetters to produce some old thread that proves they were right all along. And so on till the end of the season when it all begins again.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, the squad still lacks depth and is short of probably 3 players, there is still work to do but today we've proven we are still a good team, Pelle has proven he can cut it in the premier league and we've proven there is character and heart in the side. Shame we've got so many wet lettuces for fans.

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

....there's a fair chance you have somehow failed to notice what's going on?

Rousing stuff from old Pop Kipling I dare say, but I always felt that it could be as much about narrow, emotionally limited, bloody minded ness as commendable stoicism. Can we really appreciate life to the full if we fail to react to its ups and downs?

Me, I'm grinning from ear to ear on the strength of our victory over those ghastly East End long ball merchants and don't care if it shows.

Delighted with today's performance, however emotion gets the better of us, (me) worried about the club and the huge loss of stability, was about a week where I received about 100 jokes at our expense.

Yes it's easy to say "we're fine", we still have lost some top players, but the replacements give me some confidence. We were really good today and I'm absolutely chuffed. Happy days.

Edited by Saint Garrett

Delighted with today's performance, however emotion gets the better of us, (me) worried about the club and the huge loss of stability, was about a week where I recovered about 100 jokes at our expense.

Yes it's easy to say "we're fine", we still have lost some top players, but the replacements give me some confidence. We were really good today and I'm absolutely chuffed. Happy days.

Absolutely. Nothing wrong in my eyes with having a bit of a wobble and then MTFU. But some are so pessimistic it is beyond boring.

Along with the annual post from you of half-truths, over-exaggerations and downright lies........

Seems to have totally ignored I was one of the posters shouting down the Pelle knockers the most this week...

Our club will no longer be a joke when we continue to do what we did to West Ham today regularly. Success = success. To do that Krueger and Reed need to give us a striker, centre back and right winger by Monday.

We can't do this every week - but we could..... and we have the money to give our manager the chance to.

1 Sep. x3 players Krueger. X3 players of note to support my manager. Do it or go.

Edited by SaintRobbie

It's not really the fact that they sit in the corner in a cold sweat, shaking with fear. Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

It's the fact that they repeat the rubbish over and over and over...and over again ad nauseum. And then have the cheek to call any sensible person who can actually see things for what they are delusional.

If they had any self respect whatsoever we'd never hear from them again on the forum. Some of the terms that have been used to describe the Club's board members and owner were downright disgraceful, and I'm surprised that the moderators and administrator allowed it to continue.

I think its very relevant to drag up threads like this. It very much highlights the knee jerk reactions of some of the posters. Change is not always bad and is always inevitable. These days nobody seems to have enough patience or trust. Mistakes will always happen its human nature, but we should also not forget the fantastic work Les Reed has done over the summer under extraordinary pressure. We are competitive and there is life after Adam, Luke, Rickie and Dejan.

If anything should be learnt it's that we should be more patient.

I think its very relevant to drag up threads like this. It very much highlights the knee jerk reactions of some of the posters. Change is not always bad and is always inevitable. These days nobody seems to have enough patience or trust. Mistakes will always happen its human nature, but we should also not forget the fantastic work Les Reed has done over the summer under extraordinary pressure. We are competitive and there is life after Adam, Luke, Rickie and Dejan.

Why is it relevant ? What does it achieve ? There is no noble motivation for these actions, its just certain idiot posters trying to score Brownie points against each other.

And are you really claiming Andy that a couple of weeks after the England team got back to Manchester you werent filled witha certain trepidation about what the future held ? All our "best" players were leaving and there was a complete black hole of communication from the club.

Little cry baby children come to mind. When things don't go their way they whine, cry and spit their dummies out and then claim afterwards 'it was in the heat of the moment I was upset.'

Amazing to think these posters are fully grown adults.

I'm sure you can do this all day if you want - go fill yer boots. I have better things to do.

If I were you I would be worried about why you are behaving like this.

Although my favourite post of yours is this one

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?26465-Ashes-Build-Up-amp-1st-Test#.VALGnn-9KSM

Predicting we lose the ashes 5-0 on the first day if the first test. Maybe you should ask yourself why you act like this??

:lol: