From Scouse

Lambert 5M

LaCoq 25M

Dim Croat 20M

From the Plastics Fans Fave Team

Shrure 27M

From the Other North London Yobbos

Chump 16M

That's 93M and add in schneiderlin who we wont sell unless you got 27M that's 110M

Meanwhile Osvaldo we cant give away

So what have we done with this money ?

Nothing

Tadic and Pelle who were under 20M combined came from the 35M transfer fund remember that lol

My guess is that the money is nice and safe in a Swiss bank account.

If you thought the RL years were bad welcome to the KL years

Money in

From Scouse

Lambert 5M

LaCoq 25M

Dim Croat 20M

Shrure 27M

Chump 16M

That's 93M and add in schneiderlin who we wont sell unless you got 27M that's 110M

Nothing

Tadic and Pelle who were under 20M combined came from the 35M transfer fund remember that lol

I hope you broke your spirit writing that! :lol:

Money in

From Scouse

Lambert 5M

LaCoq 25M

Dim Croat 20M

Shrure 27M

Chump 16M

Nothing

Don't forget Poch and his staff probably cost spurs 4 million

Money in

From Scouse

Lambert 5M

LaCoq 25M

Dim Croat 20M

Shrure 27M

Chump 16M

Nothing

Dont you realise it is her money and she can do whatever she wants with it

After spending £30m+ on Osvaldo Mayuka Remierz and Forren I expect she is going to be a careful in spending millions more

Firstly 93 + 27 is 120, HTH.

Secondly, after you take out loyalty payments, the fact that these deals are never paid for up front and will be structured over the next couple of years on guaranteed payments, the clauses on some of the deals (Lallana especially), the actual amount to spend is a lot less, I would say around 60m. We've spent around 20M so far, and I would say that when Lovren and Chambers do go we probably have around 35m that we will spend and probably in the following way:

Kolo 6m

Forster 9m

Van Dijk 7m

Ings 8m

Redmond 5m

Firstly 93 + 27 is 120, HTH.

Secondly, after you take out loyalty payments, the fact that these deals are never paid for up front and will be structured over the next couple of years on guaranteed payments, the clauses on some of the deals (Lallana especially), the actual amount to spend is a lot less, I would say around 60m. We've spent around 20M so far, and I would say that when Lovren and Chambers do go we probably have around 35m that we will spend and probably in the following way:

Kolo 6m

Forster 9m

Van Dijk 7m

Ings 8m

Redmond 5m

But we will structure those incoming deals in exactly the same manner, so pointless maths there.

You need a new fag packet with accounting like that. Take off all the debts hanging over from previous years and corporation tax on any profits, if there are any, and there's not a lot left for future investments, maybe £50m is about right and that gets us another team probably better than we had last year.

But we will structure those incoming deals in exactly the same manner, so pointless maths there.

Oh I know, but we won't spend money based on what we will/can get. We will spend based on what we already have guaranteed, and keep aside money from that chunk for the clauses. Otherwise you're potentially hedging against money you don't have, which after the review of finances when they arrived it seems they don't want to do. If and when the money then becomes available down the line it will be made available then and there.

You need a new fag packet with accounting like that. Take off all the debts hanging over from previous years and corporation tax on any profits, if there are any, and there's not a lot left for future investments, maybe £50m is about right and that gets us another team probably better than we had last year.

Corporation tax only of profits though, if we re-invest the money in players we obviously don't pay that.

Nothing

This, except there will be no KL years as the selloff of the rump company will follow quickly after the asset stripping ends.

The only other plausible explanation is that SFS as a company is incorporated in a division of Liebherr that has made huge losses and this cash call was made to restore balance to the books. Had it been the other way round of course SFC would likely have been wound up.

This, except there will be no KL years as the selloff of the rump company will follow quickly after the asset stripping ends.

The only other plausible explanation is that SFS as a company is incorporated in a division of Liebherr that has made huge losses and this cash call was made to restore balance to the books. Had it been the other way round of course SFC would likely have been wound up.

"Only other". That's a joke yes?

What division of Liebherr would that be then. Really those who do not understand that KL is a niece/cousin of the "main branch" and absolutely nothing else really p*ss me off.

We have nothing to do with the Crane selling,fridge making,dumper truck peddling branch of the family, nothing whatsoever.

What division of Liebherr would that be then. Really those who do not understand that KL is a niece of the "main branch" and absolutely nothing else really p*ss me off.

We have nothing to do with the Crane selling,fridge making,dumper truck peddling branch of the family, nothing whatsoever.

Exactly. Not sure how people continuously fail to realise this.

Corporation tax only of profits though, if we re-invest the money in players we obviously don't pay that.

Not so. If the book value of the assets at the end of the year is higher than the beginning then that counts as a profit. Either way, the talk of somebody taking large sums out of the club ignores the mechanism for doing so. If it's repayment of directors loans then that can be done even if the business is operating at a loss but a large amount if debt was converted into equity and dividends on shares can only be paid out of profits, and that will be after tax in those profits.

Not so. If the book value of the assets at the end of the year is higher than the beginning then that counts as a profit. Either way, the talk of somebody taking large sums out of the club ignores the mechanism for doing so. If it's repayment of directors loans then that can be done even if the business is operating at a loss but a large amount if debt was converted into equity and dividends on shares can only be paid out of profits, and that will be after tax in those profits.

Ah but in the last years accounts (thouse for the year ending June 2013) there was a manoeuvre to convert one type of account into another. Few have actually seen the detailed accounts but I remember one of our experts telling us that the manoeuvre would in fact allow equity to be offset or taken out or something like that. You'd have to find the actual posts to get the total jist of it though, too City wide boy for me i'm afraid.

Fair enough, my mistake!

It is practically impossible to make money out of a football club unless you are a player. Owners, shareholders, CEOs, the club itself; they do not make money.

Football is not like other businesses. Not at all.

These transfer figures, as I have said before, pretty meaningless as quoted (none of us can be sure which figure is closest to the truth) so it is even more meaningless to try and do amateur accountancy using them (particularly if you are a professional accountant; because footy works in a different way).

It is practically impossible to make money out of a football club unless you are a player. Owners, shareholders, CEOs, the club itself; they do not make money.

Football is not like other businesses. Not at all.

These transfer figures, as I have said before, pretty meaningless as quoted (none of us can be sure which figure is closest to the truth) so it is even more meaningless to try and do amateur accountancy using them (particularly if you are a professional accountant; because footy works in a different way).

This is the important issue. The payment structures are complicated in a unique way, such that they lead to staged payments, player loans, loan fees, payments through 'image rights' companies to offset Income Tax and NI contributions much of which is still under discussion with HMRC.

Fair enough, my mistake!

No problems! Believe me, if you make a profit you'll pay tax on it and if you don't then you can't take a dividend. If you could save tax by investing your profits in new acquisitions at the end if the tax year then every company would be doing it by buying up a load of stock one day and selling it back again the next. :)

Money in

From Scouse

Lambert 5M

LaCoq 25M

Dim Croat 20M

Shrure 27M

Chump 16M

Nothing

Didn't we also get some money for MoPo and all his staff?

Didn't we also get some money for MoPo and all his staff?

Forgot that

So that would be another 4 to add on top of the 120M (shouldn't do metal math after a beer LOL)

124M in then mmmmmm .......the Fat Kat account must be looking good right now