Saints have 'prepared bid' for Besiktas midfielder Vlei Kavlak according to his agent

eddie

...apparently: http://www.turkish-football.com/southampton-everton-leicester-city-prepare-kavlak-bid-says-agent/?

never heard of him, but he played against feyenoord in champ league qualification so I wonder if pelle thought he looked decent in those games. his apps to goals ratio is fairly terrible though judging by the large number of yellow cards he clearly gets stuck in in midfield...

only video I can find of him:

...apparently: http://www.turkish-football.com/southampton-everton-leicester-city-prepare-kavlak-bid-says-agent/?

never heard of him, but he played against feyenoord in champ league qualification so I wonder if pelle thought he looked decent in those games. his apps to goals ratio is fairly terrible though judging by the large number of yellow cards he clearly gets stuck in in midfield...

only video I can find of him:

Pelle was already with us when the two sides met.

He's going to need to smarten himself up if he plays for us, he looks like a tramp. We only have good looking well dressed players these days.

I agree he looks dishevelled but credit where credits due for the andrea pirlo like facial hair

If true, then this is a real statement of intent from the board. Last year we were fielding s#!t beards like Lallana and Osvaldo. The clubs willingness to step up and sign a player with a proper beard is encouraging.

Incidentally I have this Kavlak fella on my FIFA 15 Ultimate Team. Permanent bench warmer, mind.

His contract is running down and his agent says that his player would like to remain at Besiktas. So naturally all these clubs from around Europe are interested in helping the agent to convince Besiktas that they ought to renew the contract of this much in demand commodity.

Hagmayr also confirmed that Kavlak will hold talks with Beşiktaş over extending his contract.

“We are in talks with Beşiktaş over extending his current deal, our priority is to stay here but we have great options and concrete offers from elsewhere,” Hagmayr said.

Agent trying to push his wages up. I think we'll be trying to strengthen in the attacking areas personally.