Crystal Palace Build Up Thread

St Chalet

Mane over Long is a poor decision from Koeman imo. He had a good game against Everton.

Mane up front :lol: :uhoh:

Mane instead of Long wtf.

It's called squad rotation. Long is more likely to cause Cahill and Terry problems with his physicality. I think Mane will look a lot better through the middle - he can run off the shoulder of the last man instead of having to take it past everyone from out wide.

Mane will score today.

It's called squad rotation. Long is more likely to cause Cahill and Terry problems with his physicality. I think Mane will look a lot better through the middle - he can run off the shoulder of the last man instead of having to take it past everyone from out wide.

Mane will score today.

Hopefully he'll look better. And if he's further away from the sideline it's less likely he'll kick the ball off the pitch

Its as if some have forgotten we have Chelsea with only a day's rest in between.

Decent side today with good bench options and some players who will be fresh for Sunday.

Good call by Koeman, although I would have gone 4-3-3. Clyne will need to watch how much he attacks with Bolasie as their main threat running in behind him.

Edited by Saint Charlie