Crystal Palace Build Up Thread

St Chalet

This Palace fan doesn't think much of us:

"f***ing hate Soton and there deluded middle class fans.

I've honestly met some complete f***wits down there on many occasions.

We never beat them....

Other than QPR this us the one I want to win badly .

We never beat them....

Palace fans calling us deluded and middle class!? Jesus they're so harmless and modern football they've even started playing fancy dress ultras.

We never beat them....

Obviously this guy is a bit of an idiot. All fan bases have them. Not worth getting wound up about.

We never beat them....

Ha ha ha ha. Most supporters I talk to think that we are pretty harmless, like our set up and wish us well. We are pretty harmless really.....

We never beat them....

Ah diddums. I fink thats middle class init?

We never beat them....

Ill informed scum.

Looking forward to this. It definitely feels like if we score first we'll do well, if we go behind it could be tough. Palace don't score many but aren't terrible for shipping lots of goals either. Play well and we'll be too much for them.

Forster

Clyne

Toby

Yoshi

Bertrand

Schneiderlin

Wanyama

Davis

Tadic

Pelle

Long

0-2

Odd how being middle class is somehow seen as an insult. It's not as if middle class means posh toff, the clue is in the name really.

For any Palace fans reading, hello I am middle class. I have never been hunting with hounds on Boxing Day morning, nor was I in the four Yorkshiremen sketch.

Odd how being middle class is somehow seen as an insult. It's not as if middle class means posh toff, the clue is in the name really.

For any Palace fans reading, hello I am middle class. I have never been hunting with hounds on Boxing Day morning, nor was I in the four Yorkshiremen sketch.

For some anyone with a job and some sort of basic education is "middle class". Guess that's what the Palace fan means, him obviously not having benefitted from said basic education because if he had he'd know the difference between their,there and they're...

He's obviously just had some bad experiences with Saints fans, shame really howeverut all clubs have ****s as fans. But middle class!? WTF?

I actually don't mind Palace. I felt sorry for them when P*mpey stuck out a weak team against West Brom and our fishy friends cheered WBA on, wearing their shirts etc because that result had **** all bearing on us, it actually ended up screwing Palace as they got a point that day. I think I'm also one of the very few people in the country that actually quite likes Neil Warnock.

For some anyone with a job and some sort of basic education is "middle class". Guess that's what the Palace fan means, him obviously not having benefitted from said basic education because if he had he'd know the difference between their,there and they're...
er

Palace have strong support in Coulsdon, Caterham, Whyteleafe, Warlingham, Purley, Kenley, Banstead which are all about as middle class as you can get.

I would go back to the 4-3-3. Palace are strong out wide so the wing backs would need to watch Bolasie and Puncheon rather than get forward as much as they could against a narrow Everton team. Also they only play one striker so doesn't need 3 centre backs marking one player.

Sure Ronald will agree. Its about what works for specific games and the wing backs worked well for Everton, but they are different to Palace and we have more players available now.

Thanks God it's Palarse today.

I'd be really worried for our players & travelling fans if it was Swansea Away today

User Actions

Follow

D7KgM7an_bigger.jpeg
BBC News (UK)
Verified account
@
BBCNews

Yellow snow warning for Wales http://bbc.in/1AQqmqS

Retweet

Favorite

More

- have a great day bring us home 3 points please lads

I'm not too keen on the yellow snow, the white stuff seems so much more appropriate especially at this time of the year

As I suggested a few pages back, saving fresh legs for Chelsea

This is the best chance to get 3 points so you would play your best team. If we are indeed resting players today, don't win as a result and then lose to Chelsea (as our strongest team probably will anyway) we will look stupid.

It should be our strongest team today and then assess things again before Chelsea.

This is the best chance to get 3 points so you would play your best team. If we are indeed resting players today, don't win as a result and then lose to Chelsea (as our strongest team probably will anyway) we will look stupid.

It should be our strongest team today and then assess things again before Chelsea.

You don't know our strongest team though and Koeman obviously has a plan for the next 3 games... looks good to me and expect a win.