What is wrong with America

Red Alert

Get it right FFS..........I was born in the UK.........am a Canadian now..........and yeah I strongly support the US.........any thing else your struggling with????

Yes, please don't tell me you own a gun. With your anger issues that would worry me big time.

Police Make Heartbreaking Discovery Next To White Man Gunned Down By Black Teens

Man out for a walk with his dog last week was gunned down by three Black teens.

And when police found the man’s body, they made a heartbreaking find right next to it.

As NBC Philadelphia reported, the three black teens got “bored” playing basketball and decided to go rob someone.

After seeing one man with a large dog, and deciding not to rob him, they then saw 51-year-old James Patrick Stuhlman walking his terrier.

Stuhlman typically walked his dog with his 13-year-old daughter.

But on the night of his murder, March 12, he had told her to stay home because it was getting dark out, which very likely saved her life.

As he walked down the street, Stuhlman, who owned a local landscaping company, saw three teens approach him.

Then they grabbed and robbed him, and shot him once in the leg.

They could have just taken his money and ran at that point. But they did not.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Captain James Clark said Thursday at a news conference, according to the New York Daily News.

“He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they still shot him one more time.”

That second shot took his life.

So “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” really did happen — not in Ferguson — but in a Black-on-White capital murder in Philadelphia.

So can we expect Barack Obama and Eric Holder to demand a civil right investigation?

Don’t bet on it.

Police have arrested 15-year-old Brandon Smith. They also arrested a 14-year-old whose name has been withheld — because he is supposedly a “child.”.

They said they decided to rob Stuhlman because his dog was smaller than their intended first target.

The shooter who gunned down this father in cold blood, 15-year old Tyfine Hamilton, is “still at large”.

Philadelphia police consider him “armed and dangerous.”

Smith has been charged in relation to the murder and is still in custody.

But the unnamed teen was inexplicably just charged with robbery despite being an accessory to murder.

Police are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Hamilton.

Typically, the teens have all been in trouble with the law in the past.

It is stunning at what early age vicious murderers are now made. 15? Unbelievable.

Capt. Clark warned Hamilton at a press conference: “Get with your parent and turn yourself in before we come and get you…We know where you are.”

Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker said that when police arrived at the scene Stuhlman was laying in a pool of blood and was already unresponsive.

The family man still had his flashlight in his hand.

But what police found next to him was heartbreaking.

His dog was pawing him, sniffing at his face, and whimpering.

“The dog was lying next to him — appeared to be scared and in shock,” Walker said.

“His daughter goes for a walk with him almost every night,” Clark said.

“For whatever reason, he said to her, ‘it’s a little late tonight I don’t want you walking with me.’

So in effect, he may have saved his daughter’s life.”

Thank God he did, but that is small consolation for the young girl who is now without a father, and will forever fear walking at dusk,

thanks to the savage brutality these young monsters inflicted on her own dad.

Stuhlman was shot over nothing, police said, as not one item was taken from him.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/3rd-Teen-Sought-in-Dog-Walker-Murder-Taken-Into-Custody-296993191.html

President Obama interviews David Simon, creator of The Wire.

They talk about many things, but an underlying theme is definitely "What's wrong with America?".

If the President can have this discussion, I think we all can.

Agree .......and that's why we are having it ;)

Police Make Heartbreaking Discovery Next To White Man Gunned Down By Black Teens

Man out for a walk with his dog last week was gunned down by three Black teens.

And when police found the man’s body, they made a heartbreaking find right next to it.

As NBC Philadelphia reported, the three black teens got “bored” playing basketball and decided to go rob someone.

After seeing one man with a large dog, and deciding not to rob him, they then saw 51-year-old James Patrick Stuhlman walking his terrier.

Stuhlman typically walked his dog with his 13-year-old daughter.

But on the night of his murder, March 12, he had told her to stay home because it was getting dark out, which very likely saved her life.

As he walked down the street, Stuhlman, who owned a local landscaping company, saw three teens approach him.

Then they grabbed and robbed him, and shot him once in the leg.

They could have just taken his money and ran at that point. But they did not.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Captain James Clark said Thursday at a news conference, according to the New York Daily News.

“He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they still shot him one more time.”

That second shot took his life.

So “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” really did happen — not in Ferguson — but in a Black-on-White capital murder in Philadelphia.

So can we expect Barack Obama and Eric Holder to demand a civil right investigation?

Don’t bet on it.

Police have arrested 15-year-old Brandon Smith. They also arrested a 14-year-old whose name has been withheld — because he is supposedly a “child.”.

They said they decided to rob Stuhlman because his dog was smaller than their intended first target.

The shooter who gunned down this father in cold blood, 15-year old Tyfine Hamilton, is “still at large”.

Philadelphia police consider him “armed and dangerous.”

Smith has been charged in relation to the murder and is still in custody.

But the unnamed teen was inexplicably just charged with robbery despite being an accessory to murder.

Police are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Hamilton.

Typically, the teens have all been in trouble with the law in the past.

It is stunning at what early age vicious murderers are now made. 15? Unbelievable.

Capt. Clark warned Hamilton at a press conference: “Get with your parent and turn yourself in before we come and get you…We know where you are.”

Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker said that when police arrived at the scene Stuhlman was laying in a pool of blood and was already unresponsive.

The family man still had his flashlight in his hand.

But what police found next to him was heartbreaking.

His dog was pawing him, sniffing at his face, and whimpering.

“The dog was lying next to him — appeared to be scared and in shock,” Walker said.

“His daughter goes for a walk with him almost every night,” Clark said.

“For whatever reason, he said to her, ‘it’s a little late tonight I don’t want you walking with me.’

So in effect, he may have saved his daughter’s life.”

Thank God he did, but that is small consolation for the young girl who is now without a father, and will forever fear walking at dusk,

thanks to the savage brutality these young monsters inflicted on her own dad.

Stuhlman was shot over nothing, police said, as not one item was taken from him.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/3rd-Teen-Sought-in-Dog-Walker-Murder-Taken-Into-Custody-296993191.html

I really don't see what point you are trying to make.........any murder is tragic whether it is in Canada, the US, the UK or even in nz.

Its Theonion LOL..........you gullible enough to believe that???...........guess you are :rolleyes:

You're dumb enough to believe Pap thinks The Onion is real. Read his post again, literally all the words in it, and try and work out what the rest of us are actually laughing at.

So you braindead fu....rs think that is a real comment .......LOL

1. If you thought that, you could have said it yesterday, but you didn't. How strange.

2. It's a better articulation of the pro-gun lobby than anything you've managed to come up with on here.

1. If you thought that, you could have said it yesterday, but you didn't. How strange.

2. It's a better articulation of the pro-gun lobby than anything you've managed to come up with on here.

why is that strange eh??? you all seemed to believe it yesterday and probably believe it today ......after all there are a limited number of brain cells to go around .......so try and share:)

Cant be bothered to read the link ...........but why are you so sure it would be 6 shootings ???.............unless you have been pre-programmed to think that way

You seem determined to come across as the stupidest person on the forum, and you're succeeding brilliantly.

You already beat me .............:) but I knew you would...........see I judge stupidity by what people say and when you came out with the british queen owns Canada I thought just another stupid Brit HTH

You already beat me .............:) but I knew you would...........see I judge stupidity by what people say and when you came out with the british queen owns Canada I thought just another stupid Brit HTH

No idea why you keep going on about Canada/the Queen to me. No idea at all.

Anyway, it is interesting that you are now saying that a comment like "Restrictions on guns only limit law abiding citizens from protecting themselves" is a fake/parody opinion which no real person would hold.

Because previously I would have thought that is exactly something you would believe. Thanks for clarifying that you don't think that.

Edited by CB Fry

No idea why you keep going on about Canada/the Queen to me. No idea at all.

Anyway, its interesting that you are now saying that a comment like "Restrictions on guns only limit law abiding citizens from protecting themselves" is a fake/parody opinion which no real person would hold.

Because previously I would have thought that is exactly something you would believe. Thanks for clarifying that you don't think that.

Don't know where I said that...........but Im sure you will tell me......go on tell me..... Oh yeah you were the one that said that Canada is owned by the brit queen

Cant be bothered to read the link ...........but why are you so sure it would be 6 shootings ???.............unless you have been pre-programmed to think that way

How can you even comment when you haven't read the link? For the record, i dont think it would be 6 shootings. It would probably have been more, nearer 8-9.

Sarnia Saint, i have read your posts on this thread with interest. Theres quite a lot of them, about 165, i think. And each one seems to be very angry and very anti British. Why are you so angry? And do you think it is sensible for angry people to be given guns?

How can you even comment when you haven't read the link? For the record, i dont think it would be 6 shootings. It would probably have been more, nearer 8-9.

Sarnia Saint, i have read your posts on this thread with interest. Theres quite a lot of them, about 165, i think. And each one seems to be very angry and very anti British. Why are you so angry? And do you think it is sensible for angry people to be given guns?

Hey I aint angry with anyone ......but do have an opinion on the british mind set about North America ... if that makes me anti-British in peoples minds so be it..........just speak my mind if that's OK with you

You think the Brit record is better!!!!..........just face it you lot rank below Germany and France in the world order :)

1. I thought Canadians were supposed to hate Americans?

2. We have never elected anyone as dumb as Ronald Regan or George W Bush. As for the Royalty, if you have half a brain cell you know that they have no actual powers. They are just there to entice dumb Americans to come over and spend their money here, right? Those with a passport that is.

Lazy bstard. Old people who sneezed in public were getting slapped.

An epidemic here.

Hey I aint angry with anyone ......but do have an opinion on the british mind set about North America ... if that makes me anti-British in peoples minds so be it..........just speak my mind if that's OK with you

See, even this post where you claim not to be angry is coming across as a bit angry.

Im not sure what this mind set you refer to is. Britain and America have "a special relationship" and have done since Reagan was knobbing Thatcher. I fear you may be paranoid about this mind set thing.

Im not sure that giving guns to angry, paranoid people, who don't even recognise when they're angry or paranoid, is a good idea. Theres that old cliche (or song lyric); "Guns dont kill people, people do". You're the living embodiment of that.