What is wrong with America

Red Alert

I think we need an amnesty. This all makes me feel very sad :(

FWIW, Lou, I lapse into an unofficial amnesty with every poster after a bit, even Tim.

That said, if boys wanna play, I can play back. I've stated this time and again.

FWIW, Lou, I lapse into an unofficial amnesty with every poster after a bit, even Tim.

That said, if boys wanna play, I can play back. I've stated this time and again.

He has a point though. You can't exactly express faux outrage at sarnia after posting all of that stuff. Where was your compassion and empathy then?

How about we all apologise to each other! That would be the adult thing to do. I'm not sure what I'd be apologising for, but I can make something up.

Sarnia actually lol-ing about it though.

Correct.

So glad that pap felt atrocities of that nature were so trivial that he could suggest the victims were lying and made it all up.

I wouldn't have been the first, haven't really changed my mind on any of it, but did start taking much of that discussion to other sites. I even apologised for the timing of the Woolwich thread. Rightly or wrongly, whenever I've discussed conspiracy theories, I've been motivated by my guiding principles, which is generally speaking, to find the answers. In contrast with someone who say, believes the literal word of the Bible, more than any new age crap in particular.

The pictures of Boston and Woolwich you saw today, re-introducing everyone to those horrors, were motivated by Tim wanting to get to me. Assuming he has the right of it, is he not using the suffering of others to prosecute a personal vendetta?

Epic.

"Hey ladies!

No, it's strawberry blond

I specifically said it was strawberry blond

What's wrong with you? Do you have Aspergers?"

I thought Mike Smith died last year?

Why on earth would Mike Smith dishonour Sarah Greene by whoring himself out on Soulmates?

Glad you find a girl being assaulted by a car so funny, or of course, the 1,750 or so road deaths that wreck families each year. Y'know, the ones you're trivialising with your fúcking idiocy.

Top work!

Never said it was funny.........in fact its disgusting..............will share something .......one of my grandkids died in an auto accident........so don't preach to me ......

"Hey ladies!

No, it's strawberry blond

I specifically said it was strawberry blond

What's wrong with you? Do you have Aspergers?"

Why on earth would Mike Smith dishonour Sarah Greene by whoring himself out on Soulmates?

You equate mocking the dead and dying with registering on a dating site. Thats how I know you have a cognitive problem.

Never said it was funny.........in fact its disgusting..............will share something .......one of my grandkids died in an auto accident........so don't preach to me ......

I'm not preaching; my sister was hit when she was eleven and has never really recovered. Maybe it's a case of over LOL'ing, or not actually knowing what LOL means. If either of those two things are true, I retract my statement.

You equate mocking the dead and dying with registering on a dating site. Thats how I know you have a cognitive problem.

The clue for me was his need to "search for the truth" to establish that the attack on Lee Rigby wasn't a government set up and the people weren't actually actors. The world's non-autistics managed to work that out within a nanosecond.

I'm not preaching; my sister was hit when she was eleven and has never really recovered. Maybe it's a case of over LOL'ing, or not actually knowing what LOL means. If either of those two things are true, I retract my statement.

True that my granddaughter was killed in an auto accident ...........I do know what LOL means ....

Edited by SarniaSaint

How about we all apologise to each other! That would be the adult thing to do. I'm not sure what I'd be apologising for, but I can make something up.

Theres no point. Pap enjoys a news story involving death - the more graphic the pictures the better. He's all over it, savouring every detail and telling anyone who will listen the victims are liars and fakes - mainly because he spends so much time on the mainly American survivalist, conspiracy neo Nazi websites.

The only person mocking the dead and dying at the moment is you, to get at me. That's how I know you have an empathy problem.

You used the same username as you use on here for a dating site. That's how I know you have a stupidity problem.

By the way, the only reason I posted a picture of you and a link to a site you're on is because you did the exact same thing beforehand.

Equation solved.

The clue for me was his need to "search for the truth" to establish that the attack on Lee Rigby wasn't a government set up and the people weren't actually actors. The world's non-autistics managed to work that out within a nanosecond.

Exactly that. The bombers lawyer doesnt even deny he did it. Another lying fake here

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/09/us/boston-marathon-bombing-trial/

Irregular ordnance? Don't mind if I do.

ourtonypulis.png

God bless you for the endless shít you talk, Cómplete Bóllócks Fry.

haveyouseen.png

Hi Lou.......I apoligize to you :)........don't know about pap or the others...........

Oh dear. Look like it's gone well past apologies Sarnia, and for once you're not stuck in the middle.

I accept your apology. And apologise back, for calling you a 12 year old. :)

Theres no point. Pap enjoys a news story involving death - the more graphic the pictures the better. He's all over it, savouring every detail and telling anyone who will listen the victims are liars and fakes - mainly because he spends so much time on the mainly American survivalist, conspiracy neo Nazi websites.

That's a complete load of crap, and another smear.

I have never visited an American survivalist or neo Nazi website, have unfriended people on Facebook that have racist views or belonged to racist groups.

I am sure that either NSA or GCHQ can confirm that, but for me, I'll just take the satisfaction of observing you resort to utter fabrication. Again.

I have never visited an American survivalist or neo Nazi website, have unfriended people on Facebook that have racist views or belonged to racist groups.

I am sure that either NSA or GCHQ can confirm that, but for me, I'll just take the satisfaction of observing you resort to utter fabrication. Again.

Then the thoughts are your own. That puts you in a worse light, not better.

What has autism to do with it? Is this to now be an insult?

If what you claim are lies, the rest of Tim's post is pretty accurate?

Irregular ordnance? Don't mind if I do.

ourtonypulis.png

God bless you for the endless shít you talk, Cómplete Bóllócks Fry.

haveyouseen.png

Just LOL that you have that as a saved image. You are unquestionably mentally ill.

Anyway. Amusing that you accuse me of talking "absolute sh it" when I play back what you say yourself.

You went to "find the answers" and at the end of that search you brilliantly managed to establish that the Lee Rigby murder was not all made up by the government. That's not "complete bol locks" sweetheart, that's your words.

Edited by CB Fry

You do, however, swoon over Reginald D Hall and his website. He's a man, loon fans, that thinks 7/7 was fake and is trying to sue the Prime Minister for libel for saying it wasn't.

And we all know you coo over the "great resource" of a website where incredibly well balanced people post up YouTube clips of crying 9/11 firemen and rip the pi ss out of them for their terrible acting. A truly, truly great resource.

And you've accused people on here including me of being paid by the government to discredit you on this forum.

Seriously, you do such an astonishing job by yourself, why would anyone need to.

Just LOL that you have that as a saved image.

It's called hosting, you plum.

How the fúck do you think any image can be served, without saving it first?

You are unquestionably mentally ill.

"He could have been our Tony Pulis"

Anyway. Amusing that you accuse me of talking "absolute sh it" when I play back what you say yourself.

You went to "find the answers" and at the end of that search you brilliantly managed to establish that the Lee Rigby murder was not all made up by the government. That's not "complete bol locks" sweetheart, that's your words.

That's actually a fairer debating strategy than Tim's.

You do, however, swoon over Reginald D Hall and his website. He's a man, loon fans, that thinks 7/7 was fake and is trying to sue the Prime Minister for libel for saying it wasn't.

And we all know you coo over the "great resource" of a website where incredibly well balanced people post up YouTube clips of crying 9/11 firemen and rip the pi ss out of them for their terrible acting. A truly, truly great resource.

And you've accused people on here including me of being paid by the government to discredit you on this forum.

Seriously, you do such an astonishing job by yourself, why would anyone need to.

Richard D Hall? You seem to have problems with your memories, mucker.

Have you ever considered screenshotting stuff? :)

It's called hosting, you plum.

How the fúck do you think any image can be served, without saving it first?

"He could have been our Tony Pulis"

That's actually a fairer debating strategy than Tim's.

Richard D Hall? You seem to have problems with your memories, mucker.

Have you ever considered screenshotting stuff? :)

I appreciate the lesson in IT.

I've been tweaking Richard E Grant's name on here ever since you first introduced him to us. Surprised you haven't hosterised and filed all of my posts on your floppy disks.

I appreciate the lesson in IT.

I've been tweaking Richard E Grant's name on here ever since you first introduced him to us. Surprised you haven't hosterised and filed all of my posts on your floppy disks.

I quite like the idea of someone curating a collection of CB Fry material myself, but it's sadly not what happened here.

The image in question was made 8th February 2015, created by me with the assistance of Gareth Google, a date filtered search and your repetitive content.

Boring, but y'know, prevents me from having to create the new wing on the house for the bullshít deduplicator and refinery.

Is this you, Sarnia?

stock-7_3226959k.jpg

Hey that was a private pic :o.............LOL ..............you loser........got nothing else to say then I guess.........wow just another no-nothing Brit .........as an attempt to get at me rates as a one of your poorer efforts .......0.5 /10 .........and a big LOL

Edited by SarniaSaint

Okay, so where does it say that he was a threat to the officers whilst laying unarmed on the ground? On the basis that he had previous it was ok to shot him? WTF?

And yes, New England in the Fall is awesome. So long as you don't get shot but some passing police officer ;)

Okay, so where does it say that he was a threat to the officers whilst laying unarmed on the ground? On the basis that he had previous it was ok to shot him? WTF?

And yes, New England in the Fall is awesome. So long as you don't get shot but some passing police officer ;)

That was telling you who he was OK.............and he was not lying on the ground unarmed......... was trying to get the officers gun..........what part of that don't you understand or refuse to understand???

The last sentence in your reply is..........well........... just shows how clueless you are :) HTH

Hey that was a private pic :o.............LOL ..............you loser........got nothing else to say then I guess.........wow just another no-nothing Brit .........as an attempt to get at me rates as a one of your poorer efforts .......0.5 /10 .........and a big LOL

Ironic error there. That should be know-nothing.

The irony is that you are calling somebody a "no-nothing", but you don't know how to spell the word.

LOL .............very obscure use of irony.........in fact it doesn't even rate as irony........just my bad spelling...........so stop defending for the dumb f..k brits :)