The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Anyone use Premierleaguepass? Normally perfect but didn't work for me yesterday and think maybe due to iOS9 - they were slow to sort out app for iOS8. Hard to call in any tech support when I don't live in Taiwan.

Anyone else have issues?

Been using their KODI app with no issues so far this season so might be iOS9.

Hmm interesting development. Do you know if there will be any changes to the kodi addon? I rarely bother with the website these days especially since live help went to FB.

There will be a Kodi add on for SportsNation HD, expected to be up and running on the 21st.

I'm not a FB fan either BUT all the good info on SportsMania is there.

There will be a Kodi add on for SportsNation HD, expected to be up and running on the 21st.

I'm not a FB fan either BUT all the good info on SportsMania is there.

Shame that as I don't have (or want) a FB account. So I'm relying on info posted here. 18 months ago the 'live chat' was the best customer service experience I have ever had - which is incredible when you consider the hundreds of £££ I must pay legitimate companies for a variety of services and products.

I will just have to be content with all of you providing the infos, which is very much appreciated btw.

Shame that as I don't have (or want) a FB account. So I'm relying on info posted here. 18 months ago the 'live chat' was the best customer service experience I have ever had - which is incredible when you consider the hundreds of £££ I must pay legitimate companies for a variety of services and products.

I will just have to be content with all of you providing the infos, which is very much appreciated btw.

Agree with this. It's a real shame that there is no longer any live chat on SM. Maybe it will make a comeback when SNHD starts up again.

Not anymore. They are now sister sites with SNHD showing only live streams whereas SMEU will have all the on demand content.

I have a lifetime subscription.

will that allow me access to both from now on?

to be honest, I am only interested in the footy and big boxing events...probably revert back to the SNHD

Not anymore. They are now sister sites with SNHD showing only live streams whereas SMEU will have all the on demand content.

I see. I'm not too bothered about on demand stuff so may flick between the two sites to find which is best for streams, trying to watch the west brom game for example was a nightmare on SMEU. Thanks for the info

Jason why not just do a fb account for SM or SN you do not need to do any other posting just questions that need to be asked, they are all quite friendly on there like this place plus a lot of banter between different clubs fans and not seen 1 skate yet ☺

if your having a mare on sportsmania via kodi download operationrobocop repo its awesome it has premier league pass excellent quality and for free too im watching watford v plarse no buffering what so ever

Good call saintshay, perfect viewing of WBA v Everton tonight on Premier league pass, BEIN Premier and NBC.

Cheers

Alan

I lasted the whole of last season with Premier League Pass until I got rumbled as a "sneaky user".

So, at the beginning of this season, after reading glowing promises and reports of brilliant quality streams to come, I subscribed for six months to SM.

Biggest rip-off ever. Absolutely dreadful streaming. Totally unwatchable. I am always left scratching around for a flash stream on a matchday after giving up on SM.

Certainly no repeat subscription from me!

your welcome alan did you add the project cypher tv too worth a look as has sports channels on aswell

Thanks again! No I hadn't but have now:) It wasnt on the original repo I had. Looks good too, some of the Live TV although a little behind starts instantly!

I used to mess around with XBMC on a RasPi and Linux on a PC but dont bother so much now I have a SmarTV, but KODI/Win10 is a useful addition.

To keep on thread I never had much luck with Sportsmania and usually use NBC with a valid login but it has detiorated this season, I swear sometimes the dodgy streams are better than the source!

Keep me posted.

Cheers

Alan