The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Jason what is your issue. Are you on kodi?

Yeah Kodi. I used the Calendar to find out what channels games were on since the addon no longer lists them - just channel names.

Does anyone know what channels will be showing tonight's game on ?

On my iPad when try to view the calendar to find the streams I get this

[add_eventon hide_past=”yes” event_count=”10″ show_limit=”yes” etc_override=”yes” exp_so=”yes” ]

I've cleared cache and still no joy ! What channel are we on please chaps ?

Hmm just checked the addon again.. he's updated it again :(

So now there is at least the upcoming matches to browse and find a channel. The BT Sport HD that the match link takes me to is SD :(

Anyone know what other channels he is showing it on?

Pretty sure it's on kodi itself.

Could well be. As I mentioned the addon seems to of been updated in last 24 hours. Pretty sure I saw the 'addon updated' message pop out last night when I booted the Pi.

I'm not coming off this stream now to check for fear of not getting back on haha

Been away for a fortnight and seen plenty of post on here and Facebook about changes making me nervous for tonight's game. Back about an hour ago, uninstalled previous add on and reinstalled latest from Sportsmania repo. Re-entered log on details and all up and working again within 5 mins.

Just hope Saints perform as well tonight...

Not tonight ;)

Yup, I have great defences (unlike Saints) against Malware, had a pop up as soon as I went into BT Sports Europe feed that it had blocked something. However, watched the feed without issue and just two downsides:

a) the referee *

b) someone seems to have emptied my bank account whilst I was watching *

* One of these statements is incorrect

Sportsmania has a closed group on face book the official sportsmania group, Willow is on there all the time sorting out issues and if a stream is down you can contact the admins to get it sorted very quickly. You have to apply to join but it is just a formality. There has been a lot of help with the addon update and how to sort it out. I spent 5 hours the other night helping people that had issues and we're not confident with kodi.

Sportsmania has a closed group on face books k the official sportsmania group, Willow is on there all the time sorting out issues and if a stream is down you can contact the admins to get it sorted very quickly. You have to apply to join but it is just a formality. There has been a lot of help with the addon update and how to sort it out. I spent 5 hours the other night helping people that had issues and we're not confident with kodi.

As I mentioned a few posts ago this is fine if you are on Facebook.

The old live chat on the website was great. I get he has to keep one step ahead to remain in business but for the social pariahs like me.. I'm now in the dark regarding what channels are showing what. Perhaps you could mention this to Willow when you are next in the group?

I did have a look at the addon last night and there is a section for live matches and saints was listed but it only listed BT Euro channel not alternatives that were posted here last night.

Hope that all makes sense?

As I mentioned a few posts ago this is fine if you are on Facebook.

The old live chat on the website was great. I get he has to keep one step ahead to remain in business but for the social pariahs like me.. I'm now in the dark regarding what channels are showing what. Perhaps you could mention this to Willow when you are next in the group?

I did have a look at the addon last night and there is a section for live matches and saints was listed but it only listed BT Euro channel not alternatives that were posted here last night.

Hope that all makes sense?

Checked addon tonight and the games have the channels listed next to them now. I'm all set ?

Anyone getting EFF-ALL out Sportsmania today?

Struggled to find streams for Bournemouth game no listing didn't help but eventually found a decent one , I'm not sure but I think it's in the process of being upgraded ! Hoping for better tomorrow , although cricket has been fine albeit the result !!

Struggled to find streams for Bournemouth game no listing didn't help but eventually found a decent one , I'm not sure but I think it's in the process of being upgraded ! Hoping for better tomorrow , although cricket has been fine albeit the result !!

I think they have decided to ditch listings except on Facebook. Annoying.

Sports mania on their Kodi home page had a file with links giving all the games and the channels they were on including tomorrow. Saints on at least four stations. I watched CTH Stadium 5 WH v B on HD no problems.

I have given up on this for the time being and gone back to liveonlinefooty, I am not sure if I am using it wrong but Kodi is horrific for me,always ends up in slow motion and the website is a bit hit and miss.

Won't give up completely but to me it looks like they have got a bit greedy taken on too many and can't cope with the demand,I reckon I had 1 or 2 iffy games last season,nearly every game I have watched in the last 6 weeks has been crap

The Add-on did cock up for me, but I've just had a bit of time to sort it. In the end, the cleanest way I found was to totally factory reset my FireTV device. I then side-loaded Kodi back onto it, and then re-added the Sportsmania repo - it then grabbed the correct add-on and everything is now working hunky dory.

For some reason, I couldn't get Kodi to forget the 'old version'. I even removed Kodi from the device, but it still remembered everything - factory reset was the only way to start again, no idea where it kept all the files tbh and I couldn't be arsed to find out! Tomorrow will be the acid test...but managed to watch a few games (European ones) tonight, and all seemed very good.

I have a few months left on my 6 month subscription which cost less than 30 quid.

Willow has always been approachable and customer focussed with me.

As businesses grow it is harder to retain a personal touch and provide consistently good service.

So far SM is in credit with me.

I still recommend Sportsmania.

used to be pretty clear when channels were showing what games....not so now

It's gone downhill this season. Major problems at weekends. Doesn't sound good for today ?

Here is the list of channels for today…

[16:00]__ Watford v Southampton - CTH Stadium 2, TSN3, TSN4, ExtraTime1__

How are you watching via kodi or the Web?

tend to be both. depending where I am

yesterday, tried to get the 1st half of some of the 3pm games on my laptop before I had to go out with the missus.

today, will most deffo be on Kodi

If you are having buffer issues in kodi on android it is recomnended that you download a cache cleaning tool. Sportsmania recommend Mucky Ducks. This can be done by Sysyem>>Filemanager>>add source type in http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml then hit the enter button it will now as for you to name it call it Mucky Duck. Back up until you are at the main screen System >> settings>>addons>>install from zip file>> mucky ducks press enter and wait for repo to load. Back up to main screen again go Programs>>get more>>mucky duck wizards>>install. Back up and open muck ducks wizard click down to maintenance then delete cache and packages. I recommend if you have an android box to perform this before you start sportsmania on Match day.

Is there a guide on what sources to add? I've just DL it to my nexus tablet and want to set it up. I work in IT shouldn't be too difficult to work around however I don't have the patience to go though a million posts on here looking for it...? Anyone provide me a link or some sorts or...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a guide on what sources to add? I've just DL it to my nexus tablet and want to set it up. I work in IT shouldn't be too difficult to work around however I don't have the patience to go though a million posts on here looking for it...? Anyone provide me a link or some sorts or...?