The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Top man - last year you could tell which channel had which game - not sure how you find that out this season with no support - any ideas ?

Been hunting for the same, looks like the calendar has been lost in the site makeover.

Been terrible for me today. Wondering if it's because I'm running it through the browser. Is it better through Kodi?

I think that they're having a bad day at the office. Maybe they're expanding faster than they have infrastructure to do so.

Willow has said if you contact him he will give you an extra days stream due to the issues. If you go to his Facebook support page he has a full explanation of the fault and has fessed up that it was his end. He is putting in measures to prevent it happening again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Willow has said if you contact him he will give you an extra days stream due to the issues. If you go to his Facebook support page he has a full explanation of the fault and has fessed up that it was his end. He is putting in measures to prevent it happening again.

Yeah I saw that, seems as if the load balancing across the servers wasn't working as expected - but should be now. This is the first service of this type where the providers have actually admitted a problem though, on others I've used in the past (offsidestreams) they just ignore you if you have any issues and hope you'll go away.

I have no idea how long this will last, but it's a notch up on anything I've used streaming wise before.

Willow has said IF YOU WANT YOUR 1 DAY BACK HERE IS THE COUPON CODE TO PUT INTO THE PAYMENTS SECTION " sundaymadness " DON'T PUT THE EXPLMATION MARKS GUYS , This coupon offer also ends Friday please don't request one after friday ok lads as it clears states right here the expiry of the gesture,

TSN3 was perfect for 35 mins than crashed, switched to CTH2 until half time and TSN3 was perfect for the second half. After selecting Sportsmania add on, on Kodi, Menu page comes up, select upcoming matches which lists all the stations. Either click on the required station or switch back to menu and select CTH, TSN or whatever you want. As my wife watches tennis I've been watching a lot of sport on Kodi Sportsmania lately, all perfect.