The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

• 3 weeks later...

Same as rest of you. Watched soccer am, had the game on afterwards just playing in the background. Had the Everton game on and now nothing working.

Saints not listed even in today's games hence me coming here to find out what channel we are on.

My channel folders are loading but nothing playing.

Hate the default folder view in kodi app too.. I know you can change it in left hidden menu but it's a pain.

I noticed as I selected the stream that there's a note advising kodi users having trouble to use the website instead.

Took ages for the site to come up, then it took ages to take me to the log in page, then ages to log in, but once the stream page came up, I selected the channel recommended higher up the page and now it's working perfectly, great picture too.

I noticed as I selected the stream that there's a note advising kodi users having trouble to use the website instead.

Took ages for the site to come up, then it took ages to take me to the log in page, then ages to log in, but once the stream page came up, I selected the channel recommended higher up the page and now it's working perfectly, great picture too.

Maybe we should all move to Norway then.