The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Should I be trying to watch TSN 5 Canada HD?

Just in case I ever get to the point where I can watch a stream.

yeah it's a really good stream....

The live stream page on sportsmania took forever to load ...but when it did, went straight to that channel and it's working beautifully

I'll be honest, I didn't have an issue today. Went on at about 2:30, got the TSN5 stream on via Kodi and it didn't stop once (better than it has been in the other weeks this season). Pretty happy with it today.

May be something with the load balancing if some people are having issues and some aren't.

Well, Willow saying that the 'developers' made an upgrade to the site theme today, that's not the problem though cos Kodi wouldn't have had issues. Anyhow, managed to get the Saints game after about 10 minutes on Kodi. Can't get the ManU game though. I love Sportsmania but it seems to have grown too big too quick without the investment.

Willow just come back from his honeymoon - think he might have been bought back down to earth today!

I'll be honest, I didn't have an issue today. Went on at about 2:30, got the TSN5 stream on via Kodi and it didn't stop once (better than it has been in the other weeks this season). Pretty happy with it today.

May be something with the load balancing if some people are having issues and some aren't.

Went on at 10 to 3 on TSN5 and it was excellent stream all day no buffer, people have a tendency to leave it to the last minute. Advice is get in 15 mons before games start and invariably you will be fine.

Well, Willow saying that the 'developers' made an upgrade to the site theme today, that's not the problem though cos Kodi wouldn't have had issues. Anyhow, managed to get the Saints game after about 10 minutes on Kodi. Can't get the ManU game though. I love Sportsmania but it seems to have grown too big too quick without the investment.

Willow just come back from his honeymoon - think he might have been bought back down to earth today!

Its funny how this season it is always Saturday when "developers" "servers being upgraded" happens !!

Went on at 10 to 3 on TSN5 and it was excellent stream all day no buffer, people have a tendency to leave it to the last minute. Advice is get in 15 mons before games start and invariably you will be fine.

This will just mean the issue will start 15 minutes earlier.

My advice is upgrade capacity or business reputation will be shot and Willow will be singing for his supper in 6 months time when subs are due for renewal.

It is a bit of a pain, but I use:

http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

That's the 'rest of the world' view on where the games will be played. I use that on a Saturday 3pm. Otherwise it's pretty simple to go to Sky Sports or BT Sports website to see their schedule and go to Sportsmania.

So glad I bought a Data Port for my work laptop which means I am now streaming BT Sports via Sportsmania to my hotel TV whilst doing SWF on the laptop screen. (unfortunately my hotel only does Sky Sports - grrr!)

One of the best things about streaming is being able to watch the game on a different channel and not have to put up with Michael ****ing Owen. Do BT honestly not realise what a boring **** commentator he is?

It's not just the fact he's boring as **** either, he talks utter trash and contradicts himself most of the time.

A few of his classics:

“It’s a good run but it’s a poor run, if you know what I mean?”

“To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game”.

“That would’ve been a goal had it gone inside the post.”

“You need people who score goals. That’s how you win games

It's not just the fact he's boring as **** either, he talks utter trash and contradicts himself most of the time.

A few of his classics:

“It’s a good run but it’s a poor run, if you know what I mean?”

“To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game”.

“That would’ve been a goal had it gone inside the post.”

“You need people who score goals. That’s how you win games

:lol:

Hoddle has some corkers

heard this the other week

"what you don't want to do, is not concentrate"

cheers hod!!

Yep. Perfect streams yesterday. Let's hope it continues. Just taken out 6 more months.

Incidentally, Sportsnation HD is to return as an 'events based sister site' showing all 3pm games etc.

Customers with existing subscriptions will be able to use both sites. When subscription runs out you will have to choose which one or whether you want to subscribe to both.

Yep. Perfect streams yesterday. Let's hope it continues. Just taken out 6 more months.

Incidentally, Sportsnation HD is to return as an 'events based sister site' showing all 3pm games etc.

Customers with existing subscriptions will be able to use both sites. When subscription runs out you will have to choose which one or whether you want to subscribe to both.

Hmm interesting development. Do you know if there will be any changes to the kodi addon? I rarely bother with the website these days especially since live help went to FB.