The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

My six months sportsmania subscription ran out and I can't remember the setup re sportsmania and the resurrected sportsnation.

Could someone who is on the ball run it by me again before I re-subscribe, thanks.

I am a kodi user on rasp pi if that makes a difference.

Quick question. For the odd away game when I'm not busy with the kid I stream a game, like today and just pay the 4 quid for the sportsmania stream and hdmi it laptop to tv. Is this still the best thing out there?

I still rate it. It's not perfect all the time but generally I get to watch what I want. I do shout at the tele sometimes but then remind myself this isn't Sky or Virgin after all haha.

It's still there but they overhauled their payment system which "reset" everyone's accounts. Not sure how to resolve your issue, but they may be able to help in the chat room:

http://offsidestvb.chatango.com/

I've cancelled my account now, as I've found equally as reliable streams for free via the Phoenix addon for Kodi. It looks to be Premier League Pass ... and has worked perfectly the last couple of games. Probably exactly the same source that is on Sports Mania, etc.

Hi TUS - I've got Phoenix add-on. Exactly where do I find the football streams? Its a big menu structure and I can't find any football.

Cheers.

Look for the "Operation Robocop Ultimate" repo for all PLP "Premier League Pass" games. All premier games are on their with 720p quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robocop working well for me. Thanks!

I'd still be interested in finding the football in the Phoenix add-on if you are reading TUS.

Its always good to have a number of options.

Robocop working well for me. Thanks!

I'd still be interested in finding the football in the Phoenix add-on if you are reading TUS.

Its always good to have a number of options.

Go to Staael2014 and then Live TV, the matches are in their. Hope that helps.

Go to Staael2014 and then Live TV, the matches are in their. Hope that helps.

Maybe I've got the wrong Phoenix?

I can't see Staael2014

I've got Woody, Rockcrusher, One242415 plus a few others.

There's a Valhala which has Live TV/Live games but right now, its showing yesterdays games. I'll check later when a game is actually on.

Cheers

Edited by Mr Dad
update

Maybe I've got the wrong Phoenix?

I can't see Staael2014

I've got Woody, Rockcrusher, One242415 plus a few others.

There's a Valhala which has Live TV/Live games but right now, its showing yesterdays games. I'll check later when a game is actually on.

Cheers

Staael changed name to Valhalla last night.

dw52 - thanks. Phoenix Valhalla showing Everton/Swansea. Quality looks good but it hasn't started yet.

Batman - Cheers! I found your links too. Looks like there's some good stuff available.

OK - I'm all set with a variety of alternatives now.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Mr Dad

• 2 months later...

Kodi/OPENELEC users..

Does anyone here use operation robocop PLP?

It's not working for me 404 error. Maybe its been taken down?

Bulldog streams not currently listing any games in its PLP section

Any suggested alternatives?

Cheers!

All the Saints stream on Sportsmania have changed to United Villa

Only because Saints were about five mins behind due to injury time etc. Reverted immediately Saints came out. Watched Saints no problem on NDC/USA and Bournemouth today both perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is Premierleaguepass the NZ/Taiwan subscription service no more? Looking at tombstone on site 2013-16 looks like it. Anyone know of any alternatives overseas accessible from UK via VPN/masked DNS?

No, PLP's three years of broadcast rights ended with last season and I don't think the experiment was successful enough for them to bid again with the increased cost. Sky NZ are going to be piggybacking BeIN Sports from the Middle East on dedicated "pop-up" channels, not that it's going to be of any use to you chaps back home...