The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

I see a green screen

Was a life saver for me thanks Travelling Saint!

I run a Raspberry Pi with Kodi playing through my TV

I couldn't get any of last years free apps (Pheonix/Sports Devil/etc) to show anything.

First half I had to eplsite on my PC but it wasn't very good.

At half time, I installed Adrian Sports

http://kodicommunity.com/install-adrian-sports-kodi/

That worked fine for me. Quality wasn't great but I least it was reliable.

I think i'll switch back to SportsMania which I ocaisionally used last year.

Doesn't cost much if you dip in/out on a match by match basis and I'm sure the longer subscriptions would be good value.

Kodi: smashtv channels Beinsport 6 and premier league 5

HD quality

Did you have problems towards the end of the game? Beinsport wasn't showing the saints match and premier league 5 went down towards the end of the game.

Those who use Sportsmania, how is the reliability for 3pm matches?

Got my old man's Sky sub for Sky Go.

Get a mate who doesn't use it, or if they need to spend an extra £5 a month for 2 more devices, offer them that or £10 a month.

Or pay £26 for 6 months and get SpirtsMania and get Sky, BT, and every other sports channel you can ask for plus every 3PM KO - plus sports On Demand and new release movies / TV

No brainer

Edited by SO16_Saint

I tried sportsmania again today. I tried the £4 day package. I was very pleased!

It is possible to get a free stream but its very hit and miss and streams are often unreliable. You have to keep switching streams and get many freezes/droputs. Usualy some good advice on this thread if you want a free stream though.

sportsmania is a revelation! You can try it for a day (£4) to see if it suits your setup.

I'm now going to subscribe for 6 months (£26) because its saves so much hassle on the day of the match. I usualy miss the first 10 mins of the match trying to find a free stream that works.

I'm happy to pay £26 to avoid the hassle/frustration of free stream searching.

You do need to look at your braodband setup though.

I'm on 40mbits/sec fibre. I actually get wired 36mbits/sec due to distance from roadside cabinet/internal wiring etc.

I watch on my TV using raspberry pi/Kodi over wifi.

My wifi connection gives me 15mbits/sec which is easily enough to watch an HD stream.

SM gives you three options (HD/HQ/SD) to choose from if you don't have a high speed connection. SD is still OK though and definately watchable.

SM has a useful speed checker (speedtest OOKI) so you can wave your dongle about to get optimum wifi speed.

Wired of course is the best connection to your router if physical house layout makes this possible.

There's loads of other free channel on SM. Tonight for instance, I'm looking forward to watching Chicago Cubs baseball, still on my 1 day subscription.

I don't work for SM but I am recommending it because it saves loads of grief at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
How reliable is this then? I'd pay for it if I knew it was HD and doesn't cut out.

I'm new to it this season. Been v good but today only time needed for Saints game. Shakey start but settled down.

Bonus of watching on iPad easily too. £26 for 6 months is fck all assuming people are working,

Has anyone ever used this app for Android?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easyradiodelayer&hl=en

It plays a Radio stream and allows you to set a delay. Useful for syncing radio solent with a video stream which has foreign commentary.

However, I tried it today and the Radio Solent stream didn't work.

Is that because Radio Solent is not allowed to broadcast football on its online streaming version?

Thanks to Rorski I downloaded MOBDRO onto my Android Mobile phone. MOBDRO has over 3000 channels, all free. Includes all Pay channels of SKY, SKYSPORTS, BT Sports, NBC channels and movies, all UK, USA Channels and many more.

This weekend I downloaded MOBDRO onto my Windows PC, my laptop and can now see everything in HD and full screen.

If you have Chromecast or a cable you can view on your TV. To use on your PC, download and install BLUESTACKS Android Emulator and then install MOBDRO APP.

No need for Sportsman in, inscriptions. MOBDRO is 100 % FREE and highest HD quality.

Thank you Rorski. You are a True Saint.

MOBDRO is also available for Mac and IPad. On YouTube there are many videos showing you how to install on your laptops, computers as well as you phone.

Here is Mobdro's step by step instructions to install on your computer.

HOW TO INSTALL MOBDRO ON PC IN WINDOWS 8/10, WINDOWS 7/8.1 & MAC

Now without any delay I will show you how to install Mobdro Free App on Windows/Mac PC. Please follow the every step without skipping.

First you need to download the software called Bluestacks App Player on your Windows or Mac Computer.

Now find the downloaded Bluestacks setup file & install on your device, then launch it.

Now download using this link.

Mobdro Apk file latest version

Find the downloaded Mobdro apk file location on your personal computer.

Double click to install or do right click and select open with Bluestacks installer.

Wait until it gets install, I think it may take around 10 to 30 sec to install.

That’s it, now the Mobdro app almost installed. Open the app & enjoy.

Conclusion: Finally you have successfully downloaded and install Mobdro for PC on your Windows/Mac devices. Now open the app on your Bluestacks and enjoy free TV and video streaming.

Many thanks SO16_Saint

Seems Euros port are also showing the game

Southampton vs Palace

8:45 PM

21/09/16

St. Mary's Stadium

Crystal Palace

LEAGUE CUP • 3RD ROUND

KNOCKOUT STAGES

LIVE

SOUTHAMPTON - CRYSTAL PALACE

LEAGUE CUP - 21 SEPTEMBER 2016

League Cup – Follow the Football match between Southampton and Crystal Palace live with Eurosport. The match starts at 20:45 on 21 September 2016. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen.

Who will come out on top in the battle of the managers Claude Puel or Alan Pardew? Find out by following our live matchcast.

Many thanks SO16_Saint

Seems Euros port are also showing the game

Southampton vs Palace

8:45 PM

21/09/16

St. Mary's Stadium

Crystal Palace

LEAGUE CUP • 3RD ROUND

KNOCKOUT STAGES

LIVE

SOUTHAMPTON - CRYSTAL PALACE

LEAGUE CUP - 21 SEPTEMBER 2016

League Cup – Follow the Football match between Southampton and Crystal Palace live with Eurosport. The match starts at 20:45 on 21 September 2016. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen.

Who will come out on top in the battle of the managers Claude Puel or Alan Pardew? Find out by following our live matchcast.

Is that British Eurosport? As in the one on Sky?

SportsMania have said to 'watch this space' so they're hopeful of showing it too