Coxford_lou

Hypo : short, glasses, ill fitting suit

Bearsy: tall, curly hair and beard,

Sad old git: small, good head of grey hair, beer belly

Cat: wears a hat and skinny jeans

Bridge too far: Helen Mirren.

Coxford_lou: 25 stone, 6'4 hairy lorry driver

Obviously.

And Bearsy is a spitting image of Brian Blessed.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

This sort of thing is ill advisable. I am short but thankfully don't wear glasses. As I primarily work with children I very rarely wear a suit for obvious reasons...

When I read your posts Lou I always imagine Germaine Greer replying to me.

That is what I look like!

Whitey Grandad - Clive Dunn

Alpine - Victor Meldrew.

Coxford Lou - Emma Peel in a leather jump suit :)

Batman - Private Pike from Dads Army

You were close with me Lou. Yes to beer belly and I still have a lot of hair for a 61 year old but I am just under 6ft tall.

Whitey Grandad - Clive Dunn

Alpine - Victor Meldrew.

Coxford Lou - Emma Peel in a leather jump suit :)

Batman - Private Pike from Dads Army

You were close with me Lou. Yes to beer belly and I still have a lot of hair for a 61 year old but I am just under 6ft tall.

Not unless Victor Meldrew has put on A LOT of weight.

I think Bearsy looks and acts like a funny version of Seth Rogan.

I often wear a hat, mainly due to a lack of hair. I have one pair of skinny jeans but they sag around the waist and I'm too old for the pant showing look these days.

I like to think I resemble the lovechild of Andrew Lloyd Webber and David Platt (football, not Corrie) but I'm not that pretty.

I've always imagined Turks to look like Joe Pesci in the Home Alone movies, with Bearsy looking a bit like Marv. Lou didn't like me suggesting she looked like Norma Major earlier so I'm going to leave that to everyone else.

I just didn't like one thread dedicated to what I look like. You've got to be smarter about these things, Lighthouse. A more generic thread about what everyone looks like is more acceptable.

Lighthouse I imagine as being tall, well lit, and likes standing on cliff edges.

I just didn't like one thread dedicated to what I look like. You've got to be smarter about these things, Lighthouse. A more generic thread about what everyone looks like is more acceptable.

Lighthouse I imagine as being tall, well lit, and likes standing on cliff edges.

It's a lot easier to just post a photo, or for those who are interested to actually come to one of your meet and greets. I bet a number do, but are too scared to introduce themselves.

It's a lot easier to just post a photo, or for those who are interested to actually come to one of your meet and greets. I bet a number do, but are too scared to introduce themselves.

I'm not sure how I can be any more encouraging. I even offer out my mobile number to anyone wanting to come but nervous to do so on their own.

I must be the person at highest risk of being stalked or murdered that the Internet has ever seen...

I'm not sure how I can be any more encouraging. I even offer out my mobile number to anyone wanting to come but nervous to do so on their own.

I must be the person at highest risk of being stalked or murdered that the Internet has ever seen...

Well indeed. May want to take that on board considering some of the strange lads on here...

Its easy giving out you're number when you are 6'8", 17 stone and with a big rig on you're driveway