The Rather Previous 2016/17 Saints Kit Thread

The9

That was a good away kit, even if the 'proper' version was only available through the grey market.

Do ask him, hadn't realised he fled the nation shortly after his kit involvement!

Not the anniversary one, the one after it. Kenwyne modelled the white grey one.

Looks legit to me ... seems like a fairly standard UA design feature

Deportivo-Toluca-15-16-Jersey%2B%25281%2529.jpgDeportivo-Toluca-15-16-Jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Like I said, last year's designs, same as Spurs light blue away last season. Toluca have already replaced it. Won't be that.

Pretty sure those kits are legit. Look at the long socks on the training ground, they are identical. The sports bra design is horrific. V disappointing, hopefully look better in real images.

The training kit colours are Minging across the board and the badge looks cheap. Oh well at least I will be richer....

Pretty sure those kits are legit. Look at the long socks on the training ground, they are identical. The sports bra design is horrific. V disappointing, hopefully look better in real images.

The training kit colours are Minging across the board and the badge looks cheap. Oh well at least I will be richer....

That's a tendency with training kit though, to use old first team styles. Macron do it as well. I'd heard there was a white band, but that it was where the sponsor was.

Well, we'll see. I don't particularly like the design but I'm more bothered that it's a year old...

That's a tendency with training kit though, to use old first team styles. Macron do it as well. I'd heard there was a white band, but that it was where the sponsor was.

Well, we'll see. I don't particularly like the design but I'm more bothered that it's a year old...

But it's new to us...

The leak last year was from the Adidas catalogue which was the source for all the Adidas kits in the PL Handbook. The Handbook can't be a source for leaks as it isn't released until August, and teams don't have to announce their kits until 2 weeks before it comes out.

Going to try to upload the screenshot from the Spurs page in the PL handbook last year to show you what a legit UA design drawing looks like:

Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-37-51.jpg

The upward pointing laces on the shorts do suggest similarities... :o

Edited by The9

Also, they wouldn't use away kit socks as training socks, makes no sense at all... I think it's a fake.

The "cut off" laces of the black/grey away shorts also smack of dodgy Photoshop to me.

You can see the dodgy photoshop work a mile off, between the legs on the grey shorts is pure white the rest of the back ground is a dodgy grey. Not saying they are not the kits but that certainly isn't an official product shot.

You can see the dodgy photoshop work a mile off, between the legs on the grey shorts is pure white the rest of the back ground is a dodgy grey. Not saying they are not the kits but that certainly isn't an official product shot.

There are a couple of areas of grey bleeding out of the template as well, and where the grey meets the black on the away shirt.

Oh and also, can we not just release the effing kit for once instead of countless teasers? I don't appreciate this "new kit foreplay" we go through each season with little teasers, campaigns etc... does every other club do it?

Anyone know where that wooden walkway actually is? I'm guessing they filmed everything Southampton based yesterday in and around the boat stuff to go along with whatever footage they had in Baltimore, but where is that bit in Southampton? Ocean Village? Shamrock Quay?

Anyone know where that wooden walkway actually is? I'm guessing they filmed everything Southampton based yesterday in and around the boat stuff to go along with whatever footage they had in Baltimore, but where is that bit in Southampton? Ocean Village? Shamrock Quay?

I would guess it's in Baltimore itself near the UA HQ?

Edit: I'd say it was IMO:

http://sneakernews.com/2015/09/17/under-armour-has-plans-for-a-massive-new-campus-in-south-baltimore/

https://www.bisnow.com/baltimore/news/office/under-armours-port-covington-campus-to-include-three-towers-55549

Edited by SO16_Saint

Pretty sure that'll be it, we had a very similar quality leak of last years kit.

& I know I'll be berated for saying so, but I reckon that's alright actually.

*puts on hard hat and awaits abuse*

Last year's leak was clearly and obviously legit from the first second because it matched existing documents which were recognised. This one looks like someone's tried hard to make it look legit doing the same kind of thing, but has a few giveaways that it isn't.

Please God no. It's f-ing awful.

Absolutely disgusting. If this is a titbit to guage the reaction of the fans, please change. Abysmal. Really have let their worst designers loose. For about an hour.

Absolutely disgusting. If this is a titbit to guage the reaction of the fans, please change. Abysmal. Really have let their worst designers loose. For about an hour.

I love the idea that the club would leak a teaser of a poorly coloured in Photoshop as a legit leak, when they're about to release an already announced set of videos of someone returning the kit from Baltimore that they told us about at least a month ago.

And also that there's any possibility whatsoever of changing the kit IN JULY when they have tens of thousands of pieces of it already in Southampton.

Edited by The9

Did they REALLY take a Saints kit crate out there just for that? :D

To answer my own question, yes they did, there's a pickup truck with a US style white numberplate visible out of the window of the Under Armour building at the start of the clip.

Quite. I don't think it's the kit, I know literally one thing about the design, and that doesn't tally with it.

But the 1 thing you DO know would make it a worse looking kit than the bra kit... the white box for the logo.

#BraGate