Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

Perhaps you should move to Charlottesville. You'd be right at home there.
Speaking of charlottesville, I find it odd that the BBC is reporting that Trump is under fire for condemning the violence without specific reference to the far right. By all accounts, the alt left terrorist groups like antifa and black lives matter were just as culpable for causing violence and destruction. Both sides should be condemned.

Speaking of charlottesville, I find it odd that the BBC is reporting that Trump is under fire for condemning the violence without specific reference to the far right. By all accounts, the alt left terrorist groups like antifa and black lives matter were just as culpable for causing violence and destruction. Both sides should be condemned.

Which accounts are those? Remind me who drove the vehicle into the crowd, mirroring the sick methods of Islamist terror over here?

According to your logic, doesn't this make you a far right apologist? Perhaps you have a relative who is a member of the KKK?

According to your logic, doesn't this make you a far right apologist? Perhaps you have a relative who is a member of the KKK?
That would only make me an apologist if the vast majority of the attacks in recent memory were far right attacks and I were constantly repeating "what about far left attacks" to try and make some sort of false equivalency. Clearly that is not the case here since it is arguable that attacks from the likes of antifa have been at least as prevalent as attacks emanating from the far right. Both are abhorrent by the way and should be eradicated.

The likes of Tommy Robinson were right all along.

Your co-believers' car-ramming attack on protestors against neo-Nazism has been called out as a terrorist attack even by the most right-wing of leading Republicans.

Senator Marco Rubio: "Very important for nation to hear potus describe the events in Charlotteville for what they are, a terrorist attack by white supremacists."

Senator Cory: "Mr President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism."

Senator Orin Hatch: "We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home."

Mike Huckabee, ex governor of Arkansas: "'White supremacy' crap is worst kind of racism - it's EVIL and a perversion of God's truth to ever think our Creator values some above others."

Your turn, scumbag.

Your co-believers' car-ramming attack on protestors against neo-Nazism has been called out as a terrorist attack even by the most right-wing of leading Republicans.

Senator Marco Rubio: "Very important for nation to hear potus describe the events in Charlotteville for what they are, a terrorist attack by white supremacists."

Senator Cory: "Mr President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism."

Senator Orin Hatch: "We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home."

Mike Huckabee, ex governor of Arkansas: "'White supremacy' crap is worst kind of racism - it's EVIL and a perversion of God's truth to ever think our Creator values some above others."

Your turn, scumbag.

Same applies to hypo in this case.

That would only make me an apologist if the vast majority of the attacks in recent memory were far right attacks and I were constantly repeating "what about far left attacks" to try and make some sort of false equivalency. Clearly that is not the case here since it is arguable that attacks from the likes of antifa have been at least as prevalent as attacks emanating from the far right. Both are abhorrent by the way and should be eradicated.

How many people have Antifa killed?

Hardly. I condemn both the hard right abd hard left here. antifa are scum in much the same way that the alt right are.

No. Try again. We're discussing events in Charlottesville which you seem unable to call out for what they are. Instead you're confused why Trump is under attack for his wilful vagueness -never mind other Republicans, many of whom are not shrinking violets, are quite explicit about things. The only ones who find the criticism similarly odd are the likes of Richard Spencer. Nice company.

"The president said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred. Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazi and all extremist groups"

Not sure what all the fuss about Trump is, the statement is crystal clear.

Just typical anti Trump morons looking for any excuse to have a go. I'm no fan of Trump at all, the guys an idiot. But the way the media jump on everything and twist stuff to their agenda just annoys me.

Hardly. I condemn both the hard right abd hard left here. antifa are scum in much the same way that the alt right are.

Mate you are on dodgy ground. I want people to get out and protest when neo-nazi scum come out in force.

The woman who was killed was a 32 yo lawyer who cared.

"The president said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred. Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazi and all extremist groups"

Just typical anti Trump morons looking for any excuse to have a go. I'm no fan of Trump at all, the guys an idiot. But the way the media jump on everything and twist stuff to their agenda just annoys me.

FFS - 'many sides, I say many sides' he's a cnt. The nazis were applauding his stance saying he didn't condemn them.

Worrying

Your turn, scumbag.

But you agree with me that Tommy Robinson was right all along.

You mean the anonymous White House clarification that came 24hrs later after a torrent of criticism, including from allies pal? :lol:

I guess the significance of the original statement is only lost on you then. It certainly wasn't lost on those American white supremacists who celebrated its refusal to outright mention them. I mean why shouldn't Trump couch his language in vague political platitudes - it's not like he spent the election campaign bashing Democrats for kid gloves around not naming 'radical Islamic terrorism'.

Edited by shurlock

I suspect the decision to demolish a lot of the General Lee monuments is a red rag to a bull. Whilst he was not a great man in many peoples eyes as he was the face of fighting against slavery, he was still a major figure in US history.

Mate you are on dodgy ground. I want people to get out and protest when neo-nazi scum come out in force.

The woman who was killed was a 32 yo lawyer who cared.

Legitimate protests I have no problem with but I'm sorry, antifa are a terrorist organisation who routinely use violence, intimidation and smash stuff up as a form of "protest". I don't care who the organisation are, these tactics should be reviled no matter who they come from.

I suspect the decision to demolish a lot of the General Lee monuments is a red rag to a bull. Whilst he was not a great man in many peoples eyes as he was the face of fighting against slavery, he was still a major figure in US history.
Indeed. If anything they should be encouraging people to learn about him and the part he played in the slave trade rather than being airbrushed from history. Not that any of that excuses far right violence of course.

You mean the anonymous White House clarification that came 24hrs later after a torrent of criticism, including from allies pal? :lol:

I guess the significance of the original statement is only lost on you then. It certainly wasn't lost on those American white supremacists who celebrated its refusal to outright mention them. I mean why shouldn't Trump couch his language in vague political platitudes - it's not like he spent the election campaign bashing Democrats for kid gloves around not naming 'radical Islamic terrorism'.

Storm in a tea cup. No difference to Corbyn saying he condemns all violence when asked to condem the IRA.

They both do it for the same reason, to wind up their opponents.

But you agree with me that Tommy Robinson was right all along.

Robinson will always appear to be right to racist scumbags like you. But here's your chance to redeem yourself. Even a racist scumbag can do something decent, right?

So condemn the terrorist act of a white supremacist driving a car at speed into people with the same vehemence that you condemn Islamist ****wits driving cars and trucks into people.

Storm in a tea cup. No difference to Corbyn saying he condemns all violence when asked to condem the IRA.

They both do it for the same reason, to wind up their opponents.

If all else fails, resort to craven whataboutery. Who mentioned or defended Corbyn?

If all else fails, resort to craven whataboutery. Who mentioned or defended Corbyn?

Just using Corbyn as an example. Neither said anything wrong, just worded it in a way to wind up their opposition and curry favour with elements of their support.

Trump condemned all violence which included the far right, he did single out one side because both were being violent.

Just using Corbyn as an example. Neither said anything wrong, just worded it in a way to wind up their opposition and curry favour with elements of their support.

Trump condemned all violence which included the far right, he did single out one side because both were being violent.

Remind me who ploughed a car into a bunch of people, killing one and critically injuring others? You're doing yourself no favours.

Remind me who ploughed a car into a bunch of people, killing one and critically injuring others? You're doing yourself no favours.

Some nazi nut job, I'm pretty sure he comes under the umbrella of violent people that Trump condemned. You know, who he condemned.

Robinson will always appear to be right to racist scumbags like you. But here's your chance to redeem yourself. Even a racist scumbag can do something decent, right?

So condemn the terrorist act of a white supremacist driving a car at speed into people with the same vehemence that you condemn Islamist ****wits driving cars and trucks into people.

Remember last time you posted on this thread and made my point for me? :lol: You're still seething about that it seems, won't do your mental health any good old chap.

Seeing as we're now in agreement that Tommy Robinson was right, his views on Charlottesville tally with mine.

But why are you so keen to change the subject? Would you agree that those that shout 'racist' to cover up grooming gangs are as bad as the gangs themselves?

Tommy Robinson was right, his views on Charlottesville tally with mine.

It doesn't get easier than condemning Nazis, and yet you just can't bring yourself to do it, can you, scumbag.

You've spent the entirety of this thread railing against those awful Muslims and that awful religion, complaining when Islamist scumbags run cars and trucks into people. And yet when white supremacists do exactly that, you fall pathetically silent.

Which makes you no different at all to the people who justify the Islamist suicide bombers, knifers and car rammers. Or actually it makes you worse. There's no Islam in Charlottesville for you to conveniently hide your skin-crawling racial hatred.

Don't be surprised if others conclude that you gave a little jump for joy at a car being rammed into black people, killing a young white woman standing up for their civil rights against torch-burning Nazis and KKK.

Lying racist scumbag.

It doesn't get easier than condemning Nazis, and yet you just can't bring yourself to do it, can you, scumbag.

You've spent the entirety of this thread railing against those awful Muslims and that awful religion, complaining when Islamist scumbags run cars and trucks into people. And yet when white supremacists do exactly that, you fall pathetically silent.

Which makes you no different at all to the people who justify the Islamist suicide bombers, knifers and car rammers. Or actually it makes you worse. There's no Islam in Charlottesville for you to conveniently hide your skin-crawling racial hatred.

Don't be surprised if others conclude that you gave a little jump for joy at a car being rammed into black people, killing a young white woman standing up for their civil rights against torch-burning Nazis and KKK.

Lying racist scumbag.

Still seething I see, hope the counselling is going well mate, keep your chin up :lol: It hurts you so much that I've run rings around you, you're left with nothing but angry abuse.

Interesting, no comment on those who cry 'racist' to cover up child abuse. We all know why that is don't we.

At least we all agree that Tommy Robinson was proven right.

more death in Paris

hardly worth discussion

I wonder if this is more cultural enrichment?

Really, it's so unlike you to jump to prejudiced conclusions before the facts are released...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40930898

"The driver of the BMW was arrested after the vehicle rammed the terrace of the cafe in Sept-Sorts, near the town of La Ferté-sous-Jouarre.

An interior ministry spokesman told the BBC the driver was 32 and French.

While his actions are said to have been deliberate, the incident is not being treated as a terror attack.

Authorities said the driver had tried to kill himself on Sunday. It appears he had no previous criminal record.

According to RTL radio, he told police he had weapons in the car."

So that we are all very clear - Donal Trump and hypochondriac, when terrorists plow cars into crowds abroad, condemn "radical Islam." When it happens in America by white supremacists they talk of "violence on many sides."

So that we are all very clear - Donal Trump and hypochondriac, when terrorists plow cars into crowds abroad, condemn "radical Islam." When it happens in America by white supremacists they talk of "violence on many sides."
As usual you are not clear in any way. When radical Islamists cause terrorist attacks I condemn radical Islam and those who commit terrorist attacks in the name of it. When racists run over and kill people and terrorist organisations on the left commit other acts of violence and smash up cities, pepper spray people so that they may be blinded etc I condemn the racists on the right AND the authoritarian left. I certainly don't try to justify violent acts from either side, violent acts of terror are never the answer. It's not hard to understand but I knew you would have trouble. Edited by hypochondriac

The far right in the US accounts for 73% of all deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11. The far right includes white supremacists, Islamophobes, and neo-Nazis. So the 'vast majority of attacks in recent memory' actually are from the far right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/opinion/finsbury-park-terrorist-attack-far-right.html

You also appear to contradict yourself by saying you're not making a 'false equivalency' between far-right and far-left attacks, but then go on to say that 'attacks from the likes of antifa have been at least as prevalent'. That is a false equivalence.

So if you don't want to be associated with the far-right pro-terrorist scumbag on here, I'd suggest a revision.

As usual you are not clear in any way. When radical Islamists cause terrorist attacks I condemn radical Islam and those who commit terrorist attacks in the name of it. When racists run over and kill people and terrorist organisations on the left commit other acts of violence and smash up cities, pepper spray people so that they may be blinded etc I condemn the racists on the right AND the authoritarian left. I certainly don't try to justify violent acts from either side, violent acts of terror are never the answer. It's not hard to understand but I knew you would have trouble.

Like a fly to s**t, you flocked to Trump's original statement and attempted to defend it. Virtually everyone else called it out for what it was. Perhaps you're incredibly naive but the meaning of the statement was lost on no one, including white supremacist groups who openly welcomed its mealy-mouthed evasiveness.

And please stop invoking false equivalencies like some giddy little sixth former taking a philosophy or politics class for the first time. I know it's straight out of the alt right playbook to blur neonazism, white supremacy and the 'authoritarian left' (never mind you haven't got a clue what the latter means). But you just come across as more craven and ignorant than you already appear.

Let's be clear: are there problems with the likes of antifa and BLM and their methods? Absolutely. Do I condone violence in countries with already strong protections for peaceful protest? No. Do I dislike some of the hypocrisy on the left as it challenges some groups while seemingly turning a blind eye to others? Definitely yes.

But notwithstanding this, counterprotest movements are on a fundamentally different level from groups associated with ideologies that espouse racial supremacy and are responsible for some of the darkest chapters in the 20th century -never mind accounting for the vast majority of recent attacks in the US. Read a history book and get some perspective. Better still stick to your day job and running a nursery or whatever it is you do.

Edited by shurlock

The far right in the US accounts for 73% of all deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11. The far right includes white supremacists, Islamophobes, and neo-Nazis. So the 'vast majority of attacks in recent memory' actually are from the far right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/opinion/finsbury-park-terrorist-attack-far-right.html

You also appear to contradict yourself by saying you're not making a 'false equivalency' between far-right and far-left attacks, but then go on to say that 'attacks from the likes of antifa have been at least as prevalent'. That is a false equivalence.

So if you don't want to be associated with the far-right pro-terrorist scumbag on here, I'd suggest a revision.

How do you define attacks then? Because antifa attacks have consistently underreported such as when they smashed the place up i'm response to a speech from Milo yiannopoulos. And who said I was just referring to attacks specifically in America?

Really, it's so unlike you to jump to prejudiced conclusions before the facts are released...

"The driver of the BMW was arrested after the vehicle rammed the terrace of the cafe in Sept-Sorts, near the town of La Ferté-sous-Jouarre.

While his actions are said to have been deliberate, the incident is not being treated as a terror attack.

Authorities said the driver had tried to kill himself on Sunday. It appears he had no previous criminal record.

Well it was a small town pizzeria actually but other than that it was just another junked up nut job. Seem to be a vast number of them about just now, every day there are stabbings and shootings and rammings. Few of them are political or religious terrorists per se, they're just crazy people that have been allowed to remain at liberty because there aren't many other solutions.

Random attacks by junked up, whack jobs have become very banal in France of late. It's probably got something to do with the peturbed state of the nation more than anything else. This was a car ramming of a small town pizzeria but there are stabbings and shootings all over the place every day, not to mention people setting fire to vast wooded areas just because they fancy it.

How do you define attacks then? Because antifa attacks have consistently underreported such as when they smashed the place up i'm response to a speech from Milo yiannopoulos. And who said I was just referring to attacks specifically in America?

What about Milo :lol: (as every Fox News pundit likes to say)

The Berkeley protests were reported everywhere while Milo got his 15mins of fame until he blew it again with his paedophilia comments. For someone who tries to maintain the pretence of being independent and evenhanded, you do have a canny habit of falling back on the same alt-right dog whistles and hobby horses. Strange!

How do you define attacks then? Because antifa attacks have consistently underreported such as when they smashed the place up i'm response to a speech from Milo yiannopoulos.

The definition of a terrorist attack - and that's what we're talking about here - is offered through that NYT link if you'd click on it; it's given by the US Government Accountability Office.

And who said I was just referring to attacks specifically in America?

Actually, you did. You said that Antifa's attacks 'have been at least as prevalent as attacks from the far-right'. If you're saying that Antifa's attacks are as prevalent as ALL other attacks in the world, then you'd hopefully accept that that's a remarkably silly, plainly false statement.

If you're comparing Antifa with American far-right terrorism, even allowing for you playing fast and loose with the definition of Antifa's 'terrorism', you're simply, statistically wrong.

And that's leaving aside the context that's missing from all your comments so far on this - the history and present-day of vicious, violent racism, mostly aimed at America's black population, that has been endemic on American life since well before the civil war - of which symbols like Lee's statue and the confederate flag are intimidating, oppressive presences.

Again, don't fall into the same category as the pro-terrorist scumbag.

Interesting, no comment on those who cry 'racist' to cover up child abuse. We all know why that is don't we.

The definition of a terrorist attack - and that's what we're talking about here - is offered through that NYT link if you'd click on it; it's given by the US Government Accountability Office.

Actually, you did. You said that Antifa's attacks 'have been at least as prevalent as attacks from the far-right'. If you're saying that Antifa's attacks are as prevalent as ALL other attacks in the world, then you'd hopefully accept that that's a remarkably silly, plainly false statement.

If you're comparing Antifa with American far-right terrorism, even allowing for you playing fast and loose with the definition of Antifa's 'terrorism', you're simply, statistically wrong.

And that's leaving aside the context that's missing from all your comments so far on this - the history and present-day of vicious, violent racism, mostly aimed at America's black population, that has been endemic on American life since well before the civil war - of which symbols like Lee's statue and the confederate flag are intimidating, oppressive presences.

Again, don't fall into the same category as the pro-terrorist scumbag.

Still no response about those that cover up child sex abuse gangs playing the racist card..... We all know why though......

why is it you cant call it as it is

Muslim rape gangs are racially motivated.

Black Lives matter are racially motivated.

EDL are racially motivated

as are the white supremacists in the states.

all just a mess and years of not being able to say how it is has caused this

Edited by Batman

why is it you cant call it is it is

Muslim rape gangs are racially motivated.

Black Lives matter are racially motivated.

EDL are racially motivated

as are the white supremacists in the states.

all just a mess and years of not being able to say how it is has caused this

Exactly. Why do people have to jump through hoops. The media have made their money over the last few years largely ignoring militant organisations on the left and demonising every organisation left of centre as racist and hateful. A man of real integrity - Dr Jordan Peterson- has been the latest victim of this mischaracterisation when he was referred to in various outlets as a far right figure when he is nothing of the kind.

Proper hate groups that cause violence and death should be called out for what they are and so too should those who abuse initiatives such as title 9 in the US which ruins the lives of young men without trial. Referring to all Conservative groups as racist bigots and all left leaning groups as regressive left snowflakes helps no one - that's not to say that these two groups do not exist though obviously.

Lol, youre right, some hippie smashing a window should be statistically equivalent to a kkk member running over killing said hippie.

Legitimate protests I have no problem with but I'm sorry, antifa are a terrorist organisation who routinely use violence, intimidation and smash stuff up as a form of "protest". I don't care who the organisation are, these tactics should be reviled no matter who they come from.

You must have loved you man's rants yesterday with no autocue. Along with David Duke

Lol, youre right, some hippie smashing a window should be statistically equivalent to a kkk member running over killing said hippie.
And potentially permanently blinding someone with pepper spray, smashing people over the head with bike locks which put them in hospital, beating people to the ground and kicking them in the face and head till they are concussed and that's before you mention things like getting people fired from their jobs or publicly destroying careers or accusing men of rape based on non existent evidence and before a trial has even occurred. The hard left are guilty of much but it's consistently downplayed by the mainstream media.

You must have loved you man's rants yesterday with no autocue. Along with David Duke
Sorry no idea who my man is. It appears that with regards to David Duke there is this one single issue where it appears that he and I are in agreement, otherwise I wholeheartedly disagree with everything he stands for. I haven't read his exact quotes though so I could be wrong.