Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

As stated, imagine these mobs at Waterloo Station or Manchester Piccadilly Gardens, hundreds strong, it should be front page all over the world.

You can google too. Or you can choose not to, so that your wrongful assumptions aren't contradicted.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/04/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-sex-assaults.html

http://www.smh.com.au/world/german-leaders-condemn-mass-sexual-assault-on-women-on-new-years-eve-in-cologne-20160105-gm00f9.html

http://internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2016/01/05/actualidad/1451991976_936738.html

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22046640.ab

It is being reported in some papers today that exam schedules in England have been amended due to ramadan to allow students who will be fasting a more convenient time to sit the papers, what is happening to this country:mcinnes:

a mate of mine at uni just didn't fast during his exams and just got on with it. We should not be adjusting things like this because some people don't eat because an imaginary man in the sky doesn't want them to.

Just seen the headline. It was in The Mail. Strangely enough The Sun haven't touched it (well not on their front page).

That's my point. It was ignored at the time. Only when a fuss was kicked up that the media had to run a story several days after the events. Hence the ZDF apology, they clearly weren't taking the issue head on.

That's my point. It was ignored at the time. Only when a fuss was kicked up that the media had to run a story several days after the events. Hence the ZDF apology, they clearly weren't taking the issue head on.

The old bill contributed to that ignorance, failing to mention the assaults in their initial reports.

The old bill contributed to that ignorance, failing to mention the assaults in their initial reports.
Yeah the mob of hundreds of men roaming the city centres, mugging and sexually assaulting women must have passed everyone else by. As I said, if that was Trafalgar Sq, NYE, I'd expect that to be front page news within 24 hours, no reason why this would be different.

Yeah the mob of hundreds of men roaming the city centres, mugging and sexually assaulting women must have passed everyone else by. As I said, if that was Trafalgar Sq, NYE, I'd expect that to be front page news within 24 hours, no reason why this would be different.

So why didn't the OB do anything and instead initially describe the festivities as largely peaceful? Had they taken action -and thats usually the cue or trigger for media coverage- am pretty the issue would have escalated very quickly.

So why didn't the OB do anything and instead initially describe the festivities as largely peaceful? Had they taken action -and thats usually the cue or trigger for media coverage- am pretty the issue would have escalated very quickly.
No, its not usually the trigger for media coverage, the events themselves are.

So why didn't the OB do anything and instead describe the festivities as largely peaceful? Perhaps they got caught out and misjudged things. Had they taken action -and thats usually the cue or trigger for media coverage- am pretty the issue would have escalated very quickly.

Young blokes who've had a few beers groping lightly clad girls...yep sounds amazingly like the Top Rank Suite on any Saturday between 1970 and err whenever it closed to me.

If the blokes were drunk then surely they're not Muslims ???

I'm sure you are being flippant, but ****ing hell seriously?

I'm sure you are being flippant, but ****ing hell seriously?

Of course, but there are some similarities with the cultural behaviour of your average 20 year old in dance emporiums in the UK in the 70s. The difference being that if your chosen dulcinée didn't like it she either removed your hands or smacked your face and you accepted that as a polite refusal.:uhoh::uhoh:

Edited by Window Cleaner

Of course, but there are some similarities with the cultural behaviour of your average 20 year old in dance emporiums in the UK in the 70s. The difference being that if your chosen dulcinée didn't like it she either removed your hands or smacked your face and you accepted that as a polite refusal.:uhoh::uhoh:

And the reported rape?

Are you trying to tell me that there are not reported rapes in any UK city on an average Saturday night?

I see little resemblance between some drunken behaviour from the 70s and reportedly 1000 people serially assaulting and raping girls no matter how you try to downplay it. I'm sure the rape victim is not going to be of the opinion that had she lived a few decades ago she could have just given the blokes a slap and that would have been the end of the matter. Bizarre thing to try and excuse this disgusting type of behaviour.

I see little resemblance between some drunken behaviour from the 70s and reportedly 1000 people serially assaulting and raping girls no matter how you try to downplay it. I'm sure the rape victim is not going to be of the opinion that had she lived a few decades ago she could have just given the blokes a slap and that would have been the end of the matter. Bizarre thing to try and excuse this disgusting type of behaviour.

We'll see how it pans out shall we.... there are many factions at work in today's Germany.

Young blokes who've had a few beers groping lightly clad girls...yep sounds amazingly like the Top Rank Suite on any Saturday between 1970 and err whenever it closed to me.

If the blokes were drunk then surely they're not Muslims ???

You've got to be kidding me. This forum throws up some weirdos.

It may well have been refugees and asylum seekers, does that mean that all refugees and asylum seekers are all rapists and robbers?

As reliable as ever to be asking the deep probing questions everyone is asking. Did you struggle with Venn diagrams in school?

Describing how North Africans/Arabs getting a bit Rapey in Germany

Are you for real? Did you really just use the phrase "getting a bit rapey" is a post where you're seemingly expressing concern for women? Do you realise how disgusting that is, particularly in this context?

Good god.

Are you for real? Did you really just use the phrase "getting a bit rapey" is a post where you're seemingly expressing concern for women? Do you realise how disgusting that is, particularly in this context?

Good god.

Yes I did.

HTH

While some on here seem to have become fixated on the religious and racial aspects of mass immigration into Europe, there is another basic factor at play here that may be in danger of being overlooked in all the hubbub - gender.

The stats show that the large percentage of asylum seekers arriving in the continent recently are indeed young men aged under 35 years old. http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics

International studies show that, for a variety of reasons, in any society where young males start to significantly outnumber the young female population then some increase in recorded criminality can be expected. Young males in general - whatever their background - are more liable to exhibit criminal behaviour. The other side of that ''coin'' is that from a strictly economic perspective the influx of all these young men will also have the (broadly beneficial) effect of increasing the supply of so-called ''working age'' people available in the economy - a vital demographic group that had beforehand started to go into relative decline in certain EU-28 states.

Naturally, no one is saying that gender considerations alone can explain, let alone excuse, the terrorism/criminality we see happening in Europe today - far from it. But just in case there is anyone left on this thread who may be interested in understanding the issues we face then this factor too should perhaps be born in mind.

As reliable as ever to be asking the deep probing questions everyone is asking. Did you struggle with Venn diagrams in school?

It wasn't meant to be a deep probing question but as someone who quotes Venn diagrams in a football forum I am sure you know what I was saying. There are factions who use any displays of lawlessness by migrants in their argument to stop migration. It still hasn't been confirmed that all of these scumbags are migrants but if they are does it mean that you stop immigration because of the behaviour of a minority? I am assuming that if they behave like this in Cologne they have the potential to behave like this anywhere, including where they started off from. Or do some men act like this because they have migrated to a place where they think they can behave like this? Any answers or do you want to continue to make digs at me?

While some on here seem to have become fixated on the religious and racial aspects of mass immigration into Europe, there is another basic factor at play here that may be in danger of being overlooked in all the hubbub - gender.

The stats show that the large percentage of asylum seekers arriving in the continent recently are indeed young men aged under 35 years old. http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics

International studies show that, for a variety of reasons, in any society where young males start to significantly outnumber the young female population then some increase in recorded criminality can be expected. Young males in general - whatever their background - are more liable to exhibit criminal behaviour. The other side of that ''coin'' is that from a strictly economic perspective the influx of all these young men will also have the (broadly beneficial) effect of increasing the supply of so-called ''working age'' people available in the economy - a vital demographic group that had beforehand started to go into relative decline in certain EU-28 states.

Naturally, no one is saying that gender considerations alone can explain, let alone excuse, the terrorism/criminality we see happening in Europe today - far from it. But just in case there is anyone left on this thread who may be interested in understanding the issues we face then this factor too should perhaps be born in mind.

But isn't it much easier to write them off as Muslims and therefore prone to this type of behaviour? ;)

It wasn't meant to be a deep probing question but as someone who quotes Venn diagrams in a football forum I am sure you know what I was saying. There are factions who use any displays of lawlessness by migrants in their argument to stop migration.

But no one on here so why bring it up?

It still hasn't been confirmed that all of these scumbags are migrants but if they are does it mean that you stop immigration because of the behaviour of a minority?

No and no one claimed you should. They should certainly have controlled it better though.

I am assuming that if they behave like this in Cologne they have the potential to behave like this anywhere, including where they started off from. Or do some men act like this because they have migrated to a place where they think they can behave like this? Any answers or do you want to continue to make digs at me?

No idea. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a dig at you if your answers warrant it. You keep asking questions that no one on here has asked in order to continue a conversation of your own making. It's odd.

It wasn't meant to be a deep probing question but as someone who quotes Venn diagrams in a football forum I am sure you know what I was saying. There are factions who use any displays of lawlessness by migrants in their argument to stop migration. It still hasn't been confirmed that all of these scumbags are migrants but if they are does it mean that you stop immigration because of the behaviour of a minority? I am assuming that if they behave like this in Cologne they have the potential to behave like this anywhere, including where they started off from. Or do some men act like this because they have migrated to a place where they think they can behave like this? Any answers or do you want to continue to make digs at me?

I agree it is all too easy to highlight horrible behaviour of migrants and subtlety or not assume is endemic amongst them however equally all too easy for liberals to want to defend cultures where clearly women are not respected and given the same equality as the west. Do acknowledge this difference in cultures?

Apart from confirming the fact that the majority of these asylum seekers aren't really asylum seekers, what is the relevance of your post?

I agree it is all too easy to highlight horrible behaviour of migrants and subtlety or not assume is endemic amongst them however equally all too easy for liberals to want to defend cultures where clearly women are not respected and given the same equality as the west. Do acknowledge this difference in cultures?

Of course I understand that there is a difference in cultures. But after working in the CPS for 8 years and seeing the cases being prosecuted I also know that this kind of behaviour is not the preserve of Muslim men. Go out in Maidstone on a Friday or Saturday night and it is like a scene from an old Wild West town.

Edited by sadoldgit

Of course I understand that there is a difference in cultures. But after working in the CPS for 8 years and seeing the cases being prosecuted I also know that this kind of behaviour is not the preserve of Muslim men.

No one is saying that. As Hypo has pointed out numerous times - you just take the extreme and put a counter point. No one is saying sole preserve of Muslims however without migration it would not have happened. If some states that you will counter with something like ' are you saying all migrants rapists'

Civilised cultures take a long time to evolve.

It is quite simple Whelk, if you don't like my posting style just put me on ignore. I made a point of stating the bleedin obvious because these attacks were originally reported as being carried out by a group of Muslim men - as if the main point was that they were Muslim. A poster on here earlier posted a rather full on post about groups of Muslim men carrying out these types of gang attacks. As I said to Guan earlier, there is an ongoing context. I don't just pluck things out of thin air although you seem to think I do. You are saying without migration it would not have happened. How do you know that these men would not have raped, sexually assaulted and robbed woman if they had not migrated? Are you saying the only reason they behaved like this is because they were in Germany? Are you also saying that Muslims are not civilised?

Of course I understand that there is a difference in cultures. But after working in the CPS for 8 years and seeing the cases being prosecuted I also know that this kind of behaviour is not the preserve of Muslim men. Go out in Maidstone on a Friday or Saturday night and it is like a scene from an old Wild West town.
Just to be clear, are you saying you'll see scenes like are being reported from Cologne, Hamburg etc, in English towns around the country at the weekend?

Of course I understand that there is a difference in cultures.

Do you? What do you know about that difference? Is it from your own experience or just something else you've read on Google? Is it likely to have any effect on the behaviour of young men suddenly uprooted from one culture and dropped straight into another? Should western Europeans be concerned about that?

And many other towns and cities it is now emerging.

The thing that disgusts me the most is how the women and girls are being treated, being told to cover up, that they must keep people at arms length, not to out unaccompanied, so much for fairness and equality.

These feral vermin perceive women as little more than a domestic animal, like a dog. Unfortunately it is the women of Germany who are currently being sacrificed in this latest phase of muslim pandering. Sickening really, though we know all to well what happens having experienced the systematic rape of thousands of children in the uk by organised muslim gangs.

We will be paying for this for the rest of our lives.

This is the post I was referring to earlier.

It is quite simple Whelk, if you don't like my posting style just put me on ignore. I made a point of stating the bleedin obvious because these attacks were originally reported as being carried out by a group of Muslim men - as if the main point was that they were Muslim. A poster on here earlier posted a rather full on post about groups of Muslim men carrying out these types of gang attacks. As I said to Guan earlier, there is an ongoing context. I don't just pluck things out of thin air although you seem to think I do. You are saying without migration it would not have happened. How do you know that these men would not have raped, sexually assaulted and robbed woman if they had not migrated? Are you saying the only reason they behaved like this is because they were in Germany? Are you also saying that Muslims are not civilised?

Can't help yourself can you - the self pity pleading to be put on ignore. Can you not handle debate? If so why fcking post?

And see what you did with your last line there about Muslims being civilised. Fck me do you process anything that gets replied to you?

Would you rather take your chances in Maidstone or Raqqa tonight?

Holy ****! I've read some insane posts on here but... Please, maybe I misread this. Can you confirm that you are implying that the scenes outside Cologne Station and in other German City centres are repeated 104 times a year in Maidstone? Have you read the reports? If so you are saying the men of Maidstone line up outside train doors, wait for women to disembark them make them "run a guantlet" and strip the women naked and touch them "everywhere". This has been reported by German women who have waved their right to anonymity.

Seriously, you either believe Maidstone is genuinely like this 104 nights per year (maybe 105 if NYE falls on a week day right?) or you have a serious problem with women.

Holy ****! I've read some insane posts on here but... Please, maybe I misread this. Can you confirm that you are implying that the scenes outside Cologne Station and in other German City centres are repeated 104 times a year in Maidstone? Have you read the reports? If so you are saying the men of Maidstone line up outside train doors, wait for women to disembark them make them "run a guantlet" and strip the women naked and touch them "everywhere". This has been reported by German women who have waved their right to anonymity.

Seriously, you either believe Maidstone is genuinely like this 104 nights per year (maybe 105 if NYE falls on a week day right?) or you have a serious problem with women.

You have misread it. It didn't say that Maidstone was like Cologne. I said it is like a scene from an old Wild West town. There are fights, there are robberies. Yes, there are even sexual assaults. I used to live there. I also used to see the files that we sent to the Magistates courts from the CPS every Monday. I don't have a serious problem with woman and really cant work out why you would even say that.

Can't help yourself can you - the self pity pleading to be put on ignore. Can you not handle debate? If so why fcking post?

And see what you did with your last line there about Muslims being civilised. Fck me do you process anything that gets replied to you?

Would you rather take your chances in Maidstone or Raqqa tonight?

What is your problem Whelk seriously? Where is there any self pity or pleading to be put on ignore. You can do what the hell you like, I really don't care. But if my posts p*ss you off so much why even bother reading them? Yes I can handle debate. That is why I am here. Can you?

So what was your point about taking a long time to be civilised? Did I make a wrong assumption that you were inferring that "we" are and "they" are not? If so you only have to say what you meant. Not too difficult is it? As for Maidstone or Raqqa, if I had said that you would come back with some facetious remark. In actual fact neither and I moved out of Maidstone the first chance I got.

You seem to be getting a bit worked up, do you really need to swear?

Edited by sadoldgit
sp