Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

The situation in the Middle East, if it ever does get resolved, will finally be resolved by peace talks. You keep posting articles from the Daily Mail, why is that? If there is a concern here about migrants it is about the poor b*stards whose lives have been wrecked in Syria and are looking for somewhere safer to live. I doubt very much if anyone here or anywhere else has any sympathy for migrants (or anyone else for that matter) who commit crimes.

PS. You do know that you are not really Batman, don't you?

migrants, Syria? you mean all these 20-30 year old men who we have no idea where they are from.

Is this the new promotional tag line for tha Daily Mail?

It's more a promotional tag for the general state of affairs of Western Europe. Fortunately more people are realising their error of judgement (even in the comments section of the Guardian!) and waking up. The only people left are the hopelessly naive desperate to be on the right side of history, and those who want to witness the destruction of Europe.

The EU immigration problem could be a game changer for this referendum. It's no longer just about the effects of Mass immigration from Poland etc, but also an issue of national security. If these migrants in Germany can just wait a year or two to get their EU passport They are effectively our problem now, unless we just leave the EU.

The EU immigration problem could be a game changer for this referendum. It's no longer just about the effects of Mass immigration from Poland etc, but also an issue of national security. If these migrants in Germany can just wait a year or two to get their EU passport They are effectively our problem now, unless we just leave the EU.

Indeed. The perception is just as deadly to the Pro-EU argument as the reality.

Watching "The Jihadis Next Door" on Channel 4, it's interesting to see that the only people prepared to challenge the Salafist loudmouths on the streets of London are other Muslims.

I caught it half way through, from what I saw the challengers didn't openly declare their faith, though you're probably right in that they are muslims based on their appearances.

Deeply disturbing footage nonetheless, "the chickens have come home to roost", it troubles me that these vermin lunatics can roam our capital city like this.

Whilst our government may have let this happen (for whatever reason), we do not have to respect these people, we do not have to talk to them, we do not have to trade with them, they are terrorists and those decisions are a choice we have the freedom to make.

Stay vigilant.

I really don't know what else she expected really. Had she spent a month or so in any of Paris's slum cités she'd have known

what to expect. Most of the immigrant kids in those quarters don't respect women in any way at all, from about 3 years old and upwards.

I caught it half way through, from what I saw the challengers didn't openly declare their faith, though you're probably right in that they are muslims based on their appearances.

Deeply disturbing footage nonetheless, "the chickens have come home to roost", it troubles me that these vermin lunatics can roam our capital city like this.

Whilst our government may have let this happen (for whatever reason), we do not have to respect these people, we do not have to talk to them, we do not have to trade with them, they are terrorists and those decisions are a choice we have the freedom to make.

Stay vigilant.

You needed to see the film from the beginning, because the people who confronted the Salafists vociferously and in one case violently expressed their abhorrence. They did so by saying that, as Muslims, they rejected and resented the Salafists' cretinous campaigning on behalf of IS on the streets of London.

Here's another example: two Muslim women withstanding sexist and potentially violent abuse in challenging Salafists campaigning in Oxford Street. They took not only immediate physical risks in confronting these idiots but longer term risks too, because when the case came to court they had to give evidence behind screens. They, like the Muslims in the film, deserve credit and praise for taking action they did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/12116399/Muslim-doctor-and-sister-help-convict-Isil-supporters-after-confronting-them.html

borrowed from another message board...

Over 1000 sexual assaults and robberies committed by immigrants since new years eve, groups of young male's openly masturbating in a public hot tub while others empty their bowels in the children's end of the swimming pool and men trying to force their way into the ladies changing rooms.

A known ISIS kidnapper roaming freely amongst Christian Assyrian refugees in southern Germany and still displaying the flag of ISIS but having not YET been guilty of an offence on German soil despite promoting the islamification of Europe.

Merkel's open door policy is a complete shambles and she should be ashamed of herself

Other than someone actually thought that this was a good idea initially.

Which could have been for any reason at all, with the most likely motivation being, "how can we help identify people entitled to our services". In the grand scheme of ideas that haven't proved to be that good upon reflection, it isn't up there with invading Iraq, selling off state owned gold reserves for **** all or electing Ed Miliband.

Which could have been for any reason at all, with the most likely motivation being, "how can we help identify people entitled to our services". In the grand scheme of ideas that haven't proved to be that good upon reflection, it isn't up there with invading Iraq, selling off state owned gold reserves for **** all or electing Ed Miliband.

Good post. Clearly it was a shoddily implemented attempt to try and help migrants.

No one said it was a massive blunder. Just a blunder.

Does it need to be something that identifies someone as a migrant? There are other ways of going it that are not so obvious.

It worked fine, no reason for anyone to have an issue with it.

Have you told us how the scenes from Cologne are comparable to a Saturday night in Maidstone yet?

Have you told us how the scenes from Cologne are comparable to a Saturday night in Maidstone yet?

Is that is why they dropped it then and why some people complained?

You didn't read my subsequent post then? And I didn't suggest that what happened in Cologne was like a Saturday night in Maidstone, but don't let that stop you.

Just for you mate:-

"A company providing meals for asylum seekers in Cardiff has said it will drop demands they wear wristbands as a condition for receiving food according to local MP Jo Stevens.

The brightly coloured bands had been given to asylum seekers staying at Lynx House so they could claim meals.

But some called it dehumanising and they said they had become targets for abuse.

Former Lynx house resident, Eric Ngalle, told BBC Wales the wristbands had been "mental torture" for some."

So then, it doesn't seem that it "worked fine" at all does it?

Quote taken from the BBC news website.

Of course I understand that there is a difference in cultures. But after working in the CPS for 8 years and seeing the cases being prosecuted I also know that this kind of behaviour is not the preserve of Muslim men. Go out in Maidstone on a Friday or Saturday night and it is like a scene from an old Wild West town.

This kind of behaviour? Sounds like a comparison to me

Because it is really funny being singled out as an asylum seeker and being targeted for abuse isn't it?

I lad at work was spat on and and called all sorts of names in Tesco (by middle eastern men) for having his ID on display.

the torture of it.

who is seen as being in the wrong here?

It's disgusting that people were identifying asylum seekers in order to give them food and assistance. Comparable with the nazis I tell you.

I feel that my human rights were violated when I was on a boat trip in the Bay of Naples and I was 'forced' to wear a wrist band to identify myself for the day on and off the boat.

disgusting that this happens today