Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

What's this got to do with the Paris massacre? Maybe you need to start another thread where you can collate all of the anti Muslim stuff you can? This thread is a disgrace, from the point scoring and arguing to this. This thread was never about what happened to those people in Paris. It's an opportunity for people to argue and try and whip up anti Muslim feeling. I would say I'm surprised its been allowed to continue but I'm not, it's pretty much the norm for this board. Absolutely no moderation or input from owners and people pay £5 for the privilege of reading this ****.

what has this point scoring post got to do with the Paris attacks.?

Dunno, I thought it was just a colour.

I was using crude language to highlight how idiotic you posts are. People of all races and religions rape, it has nothing to do with the Paris attacks.

if you think describing people of a different complexion as brown was just 'colour'...you may be unknowingly a racist

No, just describing their appearance. You are the only racist on here with your pathetic "an Asian/Muslim did this today" type comments.

you carry on describing people like that as 'brown'.....and carry on having a pop at someone calling them Asian.

I think your compass is slightly off

Edited by Batman

you carry on describing people like that as 'brown'.....and carry on having a pop at someone calling them Asian.

I think your compass is slightly off

Not at all. I'm not the one who trawls through the Daily Mail website looking for negative stories about Muslims to post on a football forum. Not sure what you are trying to imply with these type of posts.

Not at all. I'm not the one who trawls through the Daily Mail website looking for negative stories about Muslims to post on a football forum. Not sure what you are trying to imply with these type of posts.

I never trawled through the daily mail website. it was the BBC. Unless they are racist.?

basically, I am a racist for describing them as Asian according to you. What I SHOULD have done was call them nothing but 'brown people'

Learn something every day.

I never trawled through the daily mail website. it was the BBC. Unless they are racist.?

basically, I am a racist for describing them as Asian according to you. What I SHOULD have done was call them nothing but 'brown people'

No, you are racist because you just dig up random bad **** about Muslims and post it on a football forum for some reason.

No, you are racist because you just dig up random bad **** about Muslims and post it on a football forum for some reason.

it was a lead news item on their site.

y'know. that thingy about little 'brown people'

as someone of colour myself, I find the term 'brown people' fuking disgraceful to be fair

Most of the articles you post are from the Daily Mail.

it was a lead news item on their site.

y'know. that thingy about little 'brown people'

as someone of colour myself, I find the term 'brown people' fuking disgraceful to be fair

Don't be a tit, brown is a colour just like white and black. Anyway I have explained why I was using particularly crude language, not that I expect you to understand.

Anyway, carry on digging up negative stories involving people who happen to be asian or muslim - I'm sure you have a good reason for doing so.

The point about this case isn't that a man raped a women. This was a gang of a dozen serial rapists who repeatedly raped a child. All of them were ethnically south Asian and all Muslim. That is relevant. I can think of at least two similar recent instances of large gangs of south Asian Muslim men operating in Britain serially raping young women and children. To pretend it isn't happening is just plain stupid, and not a suitable subject to use to score cheap points on a forum.

Take a deep breath and try to put yourself in those little girl's shoes. Some of you are fathers ffs.

It is appalling Hutch, and as a father of three daughters I worry about my girls. But rape is rape and I have just been reading about what happened to Milly Dowler which is also sickening. No one is pretending it isn't happening, but at the same time we shouldn't be more concerned about rape if it is carried out by Muslims or Asians. We should be concerned about all rape in equal measure shouldn't we?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35695648

A very good (yet long) summary of IS. Of particular note is this quote:

The head of security and intelligence for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq, Masrour Barzani, tells the story of a frustrated would-be suicide bomber who screamed at his captors : "I was just ten minutes away from being united with the Prophet Muhammad!"

"They think they're winners regardless of whether they kill you or they get killed," says Barzani. "If they kill you, they win a battle. If they get killed, they go to heaven. With people like this, it's very difficult to deter them from coming at you. So really the only way to defeat them is to eliminate them."

It appears that those on the ground know what many have long believed- there is no negotiating with people like this.

should just pull up a chair and have a chat about his issues

"Islamic state has nothing to do with Islam!!!

"Isil is not Islamic," said President Obama, echoing statements by many western leaders that "IS has nothing to do with Islam".It has.

"It is based on Islamic texts that are reinterpreted according to how they see it," says Ahmad Moussalli, professor of politics at the American University of Beirut. "I don't say they are not coming out of Islamic tradition, that would be denying facts. But their interpretation is unusual, literal sometimes, very much like the Wahhabis."

Hisham al-Hashemi, the Iraqi expert on radical groups, agrees.

"Violent extremism in IS and the salafist jihadist groups is justified, indeed blessed, in Islamic law texts relied on by IS and the extremist groups. It's a crisis of religious discourse, not of a barbaric group"

Not just the Daily Mail, this fella will trawl through any old rag to find a story remotely related to Muslims, the Torquay Herald being a prime example where he misrepresented a story about a Somali to feed his agenda.

Not just the Daily Mail, this fella will trawl through any old rag to find a story remotely related to Muslims, the Torquay Herald being a prime example where he misrepresented a story about a Somali to feed his agenda.

Trawl anywhere like the Torquay rag....err, I live in that area!!

a neighbourhood of Belgium is the Islamic nutter central, for Europe.

how was that allowed to happen?

Belgium has its own problems with its own identity, nowhere is more than 2 hours from the sea, they have 2 languages which brings its own problems as one lot don't get on with the other as a rule. Then you have an area of the Capital, Molenbeek, which has become a predominantly Middle Eastern district. And because of the French (which many Arab countries speak as a second language) & Flemish speaking divide of Belgium Molenbeek has become a district of an ignored, or forgotten about, section of Belgian society due mainly to the main language divide with the indigenous citizens of Belgium. As a result if provides a perfect haven for the "nutters" to lurk without much fear of the authorities poking their nose into your nefarious business.

The perpetrators of the Paris attacks were quickly identified as coming out of Belgium, and Molenbeek in particular. Belgium was horrified that Paris was traced back to Brussels "the Capital of Europe" they were also embarrassed that they had been caught stone cold with their eye off the ball in the full glare for the World to see, and very quickly pulled their finger out in an effort to get a grip.

Mrs JBS and I were there only last weekend having a couple of nights rescheduled from November when Brussels was shut down after the Paris attack was traced back to Belgium, Brussels, and Molenbeek in particular, the very nice Hotel we stayed in was on the very south of Molenbeek, close to the Eurostar destination Brussels station. Being aware of recent events you couldn't help but notice just how Middle Eastern the area was, I hasten to add that you did not feel for one minute intimidated. Like with all things a minority tarnishes the majority.

What was noticeable was the presence of the Belgian Army patrolling the streets right through parts of the City we ambled through......... Paris was the same Saturday/Sunday a huge CRS presence down near La Place de la Concorde, all tooled up itching to swing into action: but then that is the CRS.

I'm sure people will be a long in a minute to remind us how great immigration is, how we need to embrace islam and how it's okay because it isn't all of them doing it.

Thats true. For example you're a total arsehole, but I dont blame the rest of the English for it.

Another group of innocent unsuspecting civilians mown down by nutters. Just like the Paris attacks, this will eventually go out of the news until the next attack in a few months - and so it goes on. Inevitable.

I've never quite figured the point of blowing up and murdering in the way that they do. Surely, if you really want to cause chaos and terror you attack power lines, water supplies, substations, highways, train track. You bring cities to a standstill and create financial chaos.

I can only assume they are a bit thick and love the idea of shredding people.

Edited by Chalkboy
spellin mistake

remember, immigration is a wondeful thing

What i find utterly insane is how parts of Belgium...the centre of the wonderful EU, has been allowed to be the Islamic central in Europe. Just absolute nutters allowed to set up shop there, murder people and almost be untouched.

this is the biggest reason why we have to be out of the EU for

Thats true. For example you're a total arsehole, but I dont blame the rest of the English for it.

Good point Timmy. If every English person was like you we'd be a nation full of wet lettuces with chips on our shoulder.

this utterly ridiclous open border policy and inviting millions into Europe unchecked will make these events a yearly thing

as said by so many after the last one, less than 6 months ago.

the EU, and mostly Germany are destroying the peace built up in our parts with their lunatic policies on border/immigration