Saints v Huddersfield Match Thread

St Chalet

I really can't remember the last time a Saints team had me so fed up. An utterly clueless, defensive manager who is so far out of his depth yet the Board stands idly by while we sleepwalk to relegation.

We have Udders on the ropes and then go back to negative, defensive tactics letting them back in the game. Wagner makes changes and the clown stands with his arms folded and reacts 15 minutes too late.

This is the poorest Saints side for many a year

I really can't remember the last time a Saints team had me so fed up. An utterly clueless, defensive manager who is so far out of his depth yet the Board stands idly by while we sleepwalk to relegation.

We have Udders on the ropes and then go back to negative, defensive tactics letting them back in the game. Wagner makes changes and the clown stands with his arms folded and reacts 15 minutes too late.

This is the poorest Saints side for many a year

It's been coming for a long while,not many including the board could see it. All peed away.