The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

21 minutes ago, whelk said:

Who looks up to them? They look dull as fuck people full of their own importance. 

Western Super state would love to be there but he’s too working class. Those dullards are too smart to have culture warriors at their bashes.

Those dorks/dullards are smart enough to use gimps like WSS, Poison and Sir smugfunter to push their agenda and defend them all while keeping them at arm’s distance.

Has always be the case. Problem is, you would think the population would have evolved enough to see through it.

Some of the working class Tories/traitors on here love to doff their cap to their “betters”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Did I hear correctly that the cunt in the braces was on Johnson’s award list?

1 hour ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Yep. He got an OBE.

Another who admits attending, but is not seen on the video, got a peerage.

1 hour ago, Fan The Flames said:

What a bunch of dorks, why do people look up to these dullards.

Move on nothing to see here etc. etc. because, apparently, there were no parties.

So much for a half arsed piss up. Looks like a fully fledged piss up to me.

Johnson said that he would take full responsibility if it was found that there was wrongdoing. Time for him to do as he said for once, stop defelecting, accept responsibility and f**k off.

The still pictures were bad enough, but the video brings it home so much more. As said, this isn’t about what we thought about the lockdown rules, yet again it is one rule for us and a different rule for them. So many nails in the Tory coffin now that there is barely room for another.

All Starmer has to do is play this video in all the Labour Party political broadcasts from now until the election. The bastards are toast

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warriorsaint said:

No big titted Germans! I think I’ll pass. 

I suspect it may be the type of party you would go to though, any chance to be a gimp to these titans of the community eh?

I'm sure you'd be fine sitting in the corner ogling the lass in the red dress, after all, you've said you treat all European women with the same contempt.

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Johnson said that he would take full responsibility if it was found that there was wrongdoing. Time for him to do as he said for once, stop defelecting, accept responsibility and f**k off.

WTF are you gibbering on about this time?

He's not even an MP any more, let alone the PM.  Even if he had any intention of following through on his hollow platitudes he couldn't now anyway!

P.s he's already "fucked off" so you can dry your eyes now.

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

WTF are you gibbering on about this time?

He's not even an MP any more, let alone the PM.  Even if he had any intention of following through on his hollow platitudes he couldn't now anyway!

P.s he's already "fucked off" so you can dry your eyes now.

He hasn’t taken a shred of responsibility or shown any contribution and no, he hasn’t f**ked off yet. He is still all over the news and is writing a weekly column in the Mail, or hadn’t you noticed? If he is now such a non-entity why do you still feel the need to comment about him? Strange little chap.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

He hasn’t taken a shred of responsibility or shown any contribution and no, he hasn’t f**ked off yet. He is still all over the news and is writing a weekly column in the Mail, or hadn’t you noticed? If he is now such a non-entity why do you still feel the need to comment about him? Strange little chap.

He never intended to take a shred of responsibility.  How naive are you to think that a serial liar ever would?

Of course he's 'fucked off' - if not, how exactly do you think he can possibly 'take responsibility' for what has happened other than being booted out of the HoC?

Cue some more whattabouterry regading the Mail or Spectator or some random magazine or speech he's given!

The end result is, you CAN now completely ignore him.  Unless of course you still have such a boner for him you need to mention him in every post :mcinnes:

15 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Literally nobody is forcing you read anything about him. I know self restraint and ignoring things is a bit of alien concept to you, but give it a go.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The end result is, you CAN now completely ignore him.  Unless of course you still have such a boner for him you need to mention him in every post :mcinnes:

Can, but won’t. Far too obsessed with Johnson.

Sog has started posted again on another saints forum just recently after a few months off due to, I quote “I became fed up with the abuse”. Funny that. And his first thread started is about………Boris Johnson!

Kind of need a real life Boris ignore button for SoG. Though he’d only turn it off.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Sog has started posted again on another saints forum just recently after a few months off due to, I quote “I became fed up with the abuse”. Funny that. And his first thread started is about………Boris Johnson!

Kind of need a real life Boris ignore button for SoG. Though he’d only turn it off.

Another of the Brexitards club has turned up to inflict their superiority complex over the defeated remoaners.

You’d think all these dullards would be rejoicing and extolling all the Brexit benefits Ex PM Johnston has given us but no!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warriorsaint said:

Another of the Brexitards club has turned up to inflict their superiority complex over the defeated remoaners.

You’d think all these dullards would be rejoicing and extolling all the Brexit benefits Ex PM Johnston has given us but no!

I voted remain you consistent thicko.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

🤣🤣🤣

I was amused by the post on there which said

“it’s not your opinion of Boris Johnson that makes you a cock”

it seems that the only thing more consistent that soggy talking about Boris Johnson is that everywhere he goes people hold the same view of him. When you think the problem is everyone else it usually isn’t 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

🤣🤣🤣

I was amused by the post on there which said

“it’s not your opinion of Boris Johnson that makes you a cock”

it seems that the only thing more consistent that soggy talking about Boris Johnson is that everywhere he goes people hold the same view of him. When you think the problem is everyone else it usually isn’t 

I preferred “hopefully this is a very short lived comeback”. 🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Warrior, whilst I appreciate the basic sentiment, if you can't contribute with something approaching a sensible and less abusive comment, please back off. You are dragging down other posters who wish to continue to question the situation, but want to do so using a little less venom and bile.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Warrior, whilst I appreciate the basic sentiment, if you can't contribute with something approaching a sensible and less abusive comment, please back off. You are dragging down other posters who wish to continue to question the situation, but want to do so using a little less venom and bile.

Hmmmn, do you think venom and bile should be limited to the brexit lot?  Im not the “ taking the moral high ground” type or turn the other cheek. Lord muffdiver couldn’t hack it and placed me on ignore. You could do the same.

Ill use the same language and venom they use. They degrade and demean the remain side. I do the same. No more and certainly not less.

They are  the ones continually screwing the country up and get called out, simples!

2 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Hmmmn, do you think venom and bile should be limited to the brexit lot?  Im not the “ taking the moral high ground” type or turn the other cheek. Lord muffdiver couldn’t hack it and placed me on ignore. You could do the same.

Ill use the same language and venom they use. They degrade and demean the remain side. I do the same. No more and certainly not less.

They are  the ones continually screwing the country up and get called out, simples!

I'll take that as a no then.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fan The Flames said:

LD you still don't get it, it not all about the parties, the rules or whatever you want to shuffle the argument on to. It's about contempt or parliment, we can not have MPs lying to parliment. They lie to the media, to constituents all the time, so there has to be a place where they have to tell the truth. Just like business needs the rule of law to thrive, democracy needs truth. Otherwise parties of all colours will be making cunts out of us all.

Argue all you want about the fluff but there is no where to go with Johnson's lying to parliment.

Give up, it’s like trying to debate with David Ike

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Yippee. Another stalker. I assume you are the same Kraken that used to have a pop at me on Sotonians? Perhaps you too are obsessed? If you don’t like my posts why not just ignore them?

What is so odd about someone writing about Boris Johnson on a Boris Johnson thread anyway, especially when he is all over the news again?

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Yippee. Another stalker. I assume you are the same Kraken that used to have a pop at me on Sotonians? Perhaps you too are obsessed? If you don’t like my posts why not just ignore them?

No, I never used to have a pop at you on there. If it’s pap’s place I signed up many years ago but not sure if I even ever made a post on there, so let’s not start pretending about things. Besides, I love your posts Soggy, they provide much mirth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warriorsaint said:

Almost as much of a one trick pony as soggy and his Boris obsession.

This fucktard has to mention Brexit on every.single.thread :mcinnes:

Borriersaint indeed!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

What is so odd about someone writing about Boris Johnson on a Boris Johnson thread anyway, especially when he is all over the news again?

What is odd is someone banging on about not wanting to read about, see or hear about Boris Johnson yet talks about him non stop. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, The Kraken said:

I preferred “hopefully this is a very short lived comeback”. 🤣

I notice there are two threads running on that forum about Boris Johnson, one started by Sog, the other one he is the first to reply taking only 25 minutes after the OP. Obsessed.  

14 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

:lol::facepalm:

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

It's no surprise this has leaked, the Tories see this as a trap to snare the left. Project Fear, look at the world you're going to get under Labour stuff. It's all they have as they have failed on the economy and public services.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fan The Flames said:

It's no surprise this has leaked, the Tories see this as a trap to snare the left. Project Fear, look at the world you're going to get under Labour stuff. It's all they have as they have failed on the economy and public services.

What do you care more about….

A- your mortgage payments increasing by £4k pa, failing NHS, crumbling economy with highest ever tax burden,  failing justice system, housing market, education, dwindling defences (for Batman)

B - whether you postie wears a dress and has a cock?

C - Chat bots stabbing you to death in your sleep?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

What do you care more about….

A- your mortgage payments increasing by £4k pa, failing NHS, crumbling economy with highest ever tax burden,  failing justice system, housing market, education, dwindling defences (for Batman)

B - whether you postie wears a dress and has a cock?

C - Chat bots stabbing you to death in your sleep?

Exactly. If you've been in charge for 13 years and fucked A up, you can see why the tories are desperate to focus the argument on to dress wearing posties with cocks.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Kraken said:

No, I never used to have a pop at you on there. If it’s pap’s place I signed up many years ago but not sure if I even ever made a post on there, so let’s not start pretending about things. Besides, I love your posts Soggy, they provide much mirth.

No pretence. I was looking through a historical thread and there it was, a pound shop Turkish type jibe from The Kraken. It looks like you posted there between June and August 2015. I am flattered that you enjoy my posts so much you follow me around the internet.

😘

21 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No pretence. I was looking through a historical thread and there it was, a pound shop Turkish type jibe from The Kraken. It looks like you posted there between June and August 2015. I am flattered that you enjoy my posts so much you follow me around the internet.

😘

Well this is slightly curious as I’ve just done a password reset on sotonians and found my old logon and posts. I posted much more than I thought, 31 posts between June and August 2015 (none of them interesting of course). The curious thing is that I’ve scan read them all and I can’t see a single reference I have made to sadoldgit or similar. Which historical thread that you were perusing was it that I made this remark to you? Like I say, I only had 31 posts so it should be easy for me to find, and if I did so I’ll certainly apologise for my earlier statement being wrong if it’s the case.

From the HoC debate on the Privileges Committee report ; Harriet Harman has told the House that she was concerned about potential bias in her appointment, although nobody in the House objected at the time she was nominated. She contacted the Government side to say she was willing to stand aside, if necessary, and was assured that they had complete confidence in her.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

From the HoC debate on the Privileges Committee report ; Harriet Harman has told the House that she was concerned about potential bias in her appointment, although nobody in the House objected at the time she was nominated. She contacted the Government side to say she was willing to stand aside, if necessary, and was assured that they had complete confidence in her.

Even that utter prat Mogg looked shell shocked by her (thoroughly sensible and measured) response.

No surprise that Rishi the weakling has bottled out of a vote and expressing his opinion. Absolutely spineless. Even Penny the diving wardrobe has come out in support of the report’s findings.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Even that utter prat Mogg looked shell shocked by her (thoroughly sensible and measured) response.

No surprise that Rishi the weakling has bottled out of a vote and expressing his opinion. Absolutely spineless. Even Penny the diving wardrobe has come out in support of the report’s findings.

What was Penny wearing?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, whelk said:

What was Penny wearing?

No idea, I was only staring at her tits.

(I only read about it on the beeb catch up, they had a vid of the haunted pencil being put back in his box but no visuals of pompey’s finest).

8 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

😘

8 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Well this is slightly curious as I’ve just done a password reset on sotonians and found my old logon and posts. I posted much more than I thought, 31 posts between June and August 2015 (none of them interesting of course). The curious thing is that I’ve scan read them all and I can’t see a single reference I have made to sadoldgit or similar. Which historical thread that you were perusing was it that I made this remark to you? Like I say, I only had 31 posts so it should be easy for me to find, and if I did so I’ll certainly apologise for my earlier statement being wrong if it’s the case.

Black And White Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 1

Another bad day for the government and another kick in the teeth for integrity, accountability and professionalism. By avoiding the vote Sunak has shown, yet again, that he has brought none of these things to the table. By abstaining, so many other Tories have also shown us their true colours. A Prime Minister lied to Parliament and trashed the integrity of the investigating committee yet they still can’t bring themselves to sanction his actions, even when they go against everything we expected from the highest office in the land.

I hope that every one of the weasels lose their seats at the next election. No surprise that my MP, Damian Collins, bottled it last night. He ducked his head below the parapet during Partygate and did so again yesterday. I just hope that the local electorate remember that when voting next time round. Mad Nad threatened all of those who failed to support Johnson with deselection. It should be the other way around.

Intergrity, accountability and professionalism - all completely missing from a succession of Tory cabinets over the last 13 years. Sunak is just another in a long line of PM’s promoted well above their station, but at least he was given a lesson in integrity, accountability and professionalism by former PM, Teresa May’s speech.

For those on Penny watch. No sword this time but at least she showed some moral backbone at the Dispatch Box and will hopefully have gained more Brownie points in her standing as next party leader in waiting over the dreadful Braverman.

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Another bad day for the government and another kick in the teeth for integrity, accountability and professionalism. By avoiding the vote Sunak has shown, yet again, that he has brought none of these things to the table. By abstaining, so many other Tories have also shown us their true colours. A Prime Minister lied to Parliament and trashed the integrity of the investigating committee yet they still can’t bring themselves to sanction his actions, even when they go against everything we expected from the highest office in the land.

I hope that every one of the weasels lose their seats at the next election. No surprise that my MP, Damien Collins, bottled it last night. He ducked his head below the parapet during Partygate and did so again yesterday. I just hope that the local electorate remember that when voting next time round. Mad Nad threatened all of those who failed to support Johnson with deselection. It should be the other way around.

Intergrity, accountability and professionalism - all completely missing from a succession of Tory cabinets over the last 13 years. Sunak is just another in a long line of PM’s promoted well above their station, but at least he was given a lesson in integrity, accountability and professionalism by former PM, Teresa May’s speech.

For those on Penny watch. No sword this time but at least she showed some moral backbone at the Dispatch Box and will hopefully have gained more Brownie points in her standing as next party leader in waiting over the dreadful Braverman.

A bad day for you as well, it seems you've been caught out lying yet again. No wonder you hate Boris Johnson so much it must be like looking in the mirror and hating your reflection.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The Boris derangement syndrome is still strong with some.

WIll you just Stop talking about him! People don’t want to see him, talk about him or hear about him. Why do you keep bringing him up? 

25 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Still obsessed I see🤣

Stalkers gotta stalk!  I have no idea what the 10 year old joke is but from many previous posts have seen that Batman used to be a cook on a sub.

Rather than make fatuous comments about something that has nothing to do with him, telling that he has nothing to contribute other than personal digs about a historic event in Parliament and a government in a death spiral.

I suppose, being a self obsessed narcissist himself, criticising Johnson would be like criticising himself!