Watford build up

Shroppie

On 6/27/2020 at 10:37 AM, nta786 said:

Yep agree but equally if he did end up at Everton and played well then we would have rued the missed opportunity.

I think it was a punt worth taking for a Championship player who scored around 20 goals I think and he still has time on his side. I honestly think his confidence is just shot but once he gets that first goal he’ll have a huge weight off his shoulder.

I’d start him with Ings on Saturday but ultimately none of us see what he’s like on training or his fitness after the 3 month holiday.

He scored the same amount of goals in the championship that Stern John once did for us. I loved Stern John at a championship relegation fight level, but signing a player like that to push us up to midtable in the Prem? 

5 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Personally I think we are going to miss Hojberg and his ability to put defences under pressure and create dangerous situations.

The only pressure on defences and dangerous situations he creates are against his own team mates.

4 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Thata not bad. Think we will miss Armstrong who has been great this season. 

Don't think Armstrong should be out. Glad Hojberg not there. Injured or not he doesn't deserve a place after Arsenal debacle. Glad McCarthy still in. He made one horrendous cock up. Not responsible for 2nd goal. You seen DeHea lately?

2 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

He scored the same amount of goals in the championship that Stern John once did for us. I loved Stern John at a championship relegation fight level, but signing a player like that to push us up to midtable in the Prem? 

I think he's looked a bit better than carillo for me which admittedly isn't hard. I'd give Che a run of two to three games just to see if he can get a goal or an assist and a bit of confidence. You never know. 

9 minutes ago, WokingSaint said:

Don't think Armstrong should be out. Glad Hojberg not there. Injured or not he doesn't deserve a place after Arsenal debacle. Glad McCarthy still in. He made one horrendous cock up. Not responsible for 2nd goal. You seen DeHea lately?

He’s only out because we played a couple of days ago.