Derek Chauvin guilty of all charges

badgerx16

Whenever there's a thread about injustice towards black people you can guarantee without fail, there'll be Turkish (and people like Scally) posting again and again against the whole idea of it. But they ain't racist guv. 

Edited by Jonnyboy
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

Whenever there's a thread about injustice towards black people you can guarantee without fail, there'll be Turkish (and people like Scally) posting again and again against the whole idea of it. But they ain't racist guv. 

You're some kind of knob mate, show me any where that I've said against racism. Educating yourself by listening to people like Coleman Hughes doesn't make you a racist you prick

Edited by scally
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

You do know Turkish has a black mate who corroborates all his views on racism? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

Keep telling yourself that 😅

I posted 4 videos, 3 of them had black people in and the other one had a Jewish guy, if you'd bothered to watch them maybe you'd realise how wrong you are. Do yourself a favour and go and watch some Thomas Sowell, Glen Loury and a few more Coleman Hughes videos, maybe then you might have a better understanding of the racial issues in America. They're all black people if you didn't already know

• Haha 1

I see the gutless mods have deleted the posts where Tim shows his true colours. Using critically ill people to score points on here. he should be exposed for what he is but instead it gets hushed up 

Typical of this place

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

On 23/04/2021 at 08:43, Turkish said:

The facts are it was labelled a racist murder when there is not a shred of evidence race had anything to do with it 

Looks like the Prosecutor agrees with you and he probably knows a little bit more than the Saints Web Wokies 

“Ellison told CBS's flagship current affairs show that there no evidence to suggest Floyd's death constituted a racist hate crime. 

'I wouldn't call it that because hate crimes are crimes where there's an explicit motive and of bias,' he told 60 Minutes. 

Hate crimes would typically involve the use of racist language, Ellison said. 

'We don't have any evidence that Derek Chauvin factored in George Floyd's race as he did what he did.'

To bring a race hate charge would have required evidence to show Chauvin targeted Floyd because of his race” 

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Looks like the Prosecutor agrees with you and he probably knows a little bit more than the Saints Web Wokies 

“Ellison told CBS's flagship current affairs show that there no evidence to suggest Floyd's death constituted a racist hate crime. 

'I wouldn't call it that because hate crimes are crimes where there's an explicit motive and of bias,' he told 60 Minutes. 

'We don't have any evidence that Derek Chauvin factored in George Floyd's race as he did what he did.'

To bring a race hate charge would have required evidence to show Chauvin targeted Floyd because of his race” 

Has any one on here claimed it was a hate crime?

18 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Has any one on here claimed it was a hate crime?

Yes.

On 22/04/2021 at 20:44, Fan The Flames said:

Well here we are, the most horrible manifestation of a racist system, the death of a handcuffed compliant man whose last breath was squeezed out of him, wedged between the road and the combined weight of a bent cops knee and the blue wall. This is the real racism you were concerned may get lost, but you are not calling it out like you claimed you would, no you are just creating noise to drown in out.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Yes.

There's a world of difference between a racist system and a hate crime. I said that even if the individual crime wasn't overtly racist, it could still be a product of the system. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/25/minneapolis-police-race-violence-justice-department-investigation

I know it's from the Wokie Guardian, but there are facts in there.

43 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

There's a world of difference between a racist system and a hate crime. I said that even if the individual crime wasn't overtly racist, it could still be a product of the system. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/25/minneapolis-police-race-violence-justice-department-investigation

I know it's from the Wokie Guardian, but there are facts in there.

And yet, the prosecutor doesn 't agree that race was involved.

When asked if the murder was a hate crime, Mr Ellison said: “I wouldn’t call it that because hate crimes are crimes where there’s an explicit motive and of bias. We don’t have any evidence that Derek Chauvin factored in George Floyd’s race as he did what he did.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/chauvin-keith-ellison-60-minutes-b1837628.html

I appreciate your point about the police system being racist, there are also claims that the UK is racist, that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone living in the UK is racist, in the same way that not every police officer in Minnesota is definitely racist.

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Confused 1

On 24/04/2021 at 08:43, scally said:

You live your life by disagreeing with people just because you don't  like them even when they're right 🙄

Ben Shapiro is an absolute fucknugget. He's so stupid, he thinks people living in low lying areas threatened by rising sea levels will be perfectly OK because if the sea levels do rise they can just sell their houses and move away. That's the towering intellect of this man.

And so to this video, where he once again shows how terrifyingly thick he is. His whole central claim is that the media are only talking about cop-on-black violence and they're not reporting the regular black-on-black violence/murders that occur in the US, so it must be part of some awful leftie conspiracy. But he completely fails to realise that exposing the widescale failure of the American media to report on stories of black-on-black violence actually just reinforces the argument that there is a deep-rooted racist undercurrent in American society. 

Genius.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Ben Shapiro is an absolute fucknugget. He's so stupid, he thinks people living in low lying areas threatened by rising sea levels will be perfectly OK because if the sea levels do rise they can just sell their houses and move away. That's the towering intellect of this man.

And so to this video, where he once again shows how terrifyingly thick he is. His whole central claim is that the media are only talking about cop-on-black violence and they're not reporting the regular black-on-black violence/murders that occur in the US, so it must be part of some awful leftie conspiracy. But he completely fails to realise that exposing the widescale failure of the American media to report on stories of black-on-black violence actually just reinforces the argument that there is a deep-rooted racist undercurrent in American society. 

Genius.

You lost it right from the start, Ben Shapiro is highly intelligent, because you don't agree with what he says doesn't make him wrong or thick

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Sheaf Saint said:

the widescale failure of the American media to report on stories of black-on-black violence actually just reinforces the argument that there is a deep-rooted racist undercurrent in American society

I’m going with Occam’s razor on that one. It’s not in the news because it isn’t news. It’s so frequent and widespread that basically, nobody cares.

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2021 at 10:46, Lord Duckhunter said:

It was murder. Im assuming you’re  happy he’s gone done for murder like all murderers should

• Like 2