The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

6 hours ago, saint lard said:

Do we still have the ‘muppet show’ forum?

if so….this is where this thread belongs. 
bellend central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 20/12/2023 at 00:26, Tommy Mulgrew said:

Why isn’t this thread on “the Muppet Show” forum?

Old news 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, saint lard said:

Do we still have the ‘muppet show’ forum?

if so….this is where this thread belongs. 
bellend central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a serious thread for serious people. You are not a serious person.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Not sure anything of the like was mentioned. 

look at the clues. Perhaps a "no points for second place" reference in there with regard to this transfer??

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

look at the clues. Perhaps a "no points for second place" reference in there with regard to this transfer??

Hardly a clue, it could mean aything. Well as we were not getting the player, how about putting 'this aint going to happen' You wouldn't be putting any of your inside sources in jeopardy . 

34 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Hardly a clue, it could mean aything. Well as we were not getting the player, how about putting 'this aint going to happen' You wouldn't be putting any of your inside sources in jeopardy . 

That wasn't the only clue, i will explain all when i am allowed. Unfortunately our sources are very sensitive as they know Saints and other clubs monitor these boards, loose lips sink ships and all that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

That wasn't the only clue, i will explain all when i am allowed. Unfortunately our sources are very sensitive as they know Saints and other clubs monitor these boards, loose lips sink ships and all that

Fine but still as you knew/know the deal isnt happening why all the intrigue?

28 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Fine but still as you knew/know the deal isnt happening why all the intrigue?

Oh Nick!! 🤣

There is no intrigue at all, its just  nonsense from the incredible bullshitting man. 

Don't get fooled, he knows as much as you.

• Like 2

To be fair, despite it being irksome and repetitive at times, it’s first class trolling from @Turkishand his cot chums. 

IF they are privy to inside info - say on Amed - but are not supposed to tell - then they won’t tell. Jobs, careers and a lot of money are at stake plus reputations and confidences.  Not negotiable really. 

Clubs like Saints in particular are notorious for wanting to keep stuff under wraps until the last minute. Teams like MUFC have millions of fans around the world searching for ANY news on their players.

IF any info gets leaked out into the public domain it can only therefore be via it being illegitimate ( ie stolen or unauthorised disclosure), accidental ( Agent leaving his email on bringing amed in on loan open for the secretary to see who happens to tell her saints supporting bf) , sheer stupidity of the player or their entourage  ( Amed telling his bruv in the nightclub he “going south “ soon with smile on his face ) - or done with express purpose of encouraging bids or contract renewals for their client ( Amed you need to play man yoo first team so if I can invent bunch of demand from other credible teams maybe ten Haag gives you a chance and your wages gonna be ten times the present in no time at all.

That’s like a million pounds a month for the kid. And a big wedge for his agent. It’s big money not amateur hour stuff. 

Posting “clues” that might identify Amed is the same as posting his name on the internet - if the clues are genuine. In which case the provenance would be as the above para. And it’s a very big problem ( unless it’s done specifically for the purpose explained) 

Posting “ clues” that might identify a target but are actually just BS is simple trolling. And can be remarkably successful. The internet is full of the click bait approach to marketing. 

Difficult to tell but the more clues usually the less inclined I am to trust the source and to think it’s all just a fun game for some mildly bored 😄adults on the Interweb. 

Edited by gio1saints
Didn’t make sense
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Oh Nick!! 🤣

There is no intrigue at all, its just  nonsense from the incredible bullshitting man. 

Don't get fooled, he knows as much as you.

Obsessed.

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Obsessed.

This is getting a little boring especially if you are a genuine fan looking for some snippets of information. Have you thought of starting your own forum and being the Kingpin on that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saints4Prem said:

This is getting a little boring especially if you are a genuine fan looking for some snippets of information. Have you thought of starting your own forum and being the Kingpin on that?

You do know you dont have to read the thread? There is a clue as to the title so the fact that keep reading it despite the fact you're finding it boring is as odd as the guy who is ALWAYS coming onto this thread just to call people attention seekers. If you finding it boring dont read it, it aint hard. But dont come grizzling to the CoT when you miss out on some snippets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You do know you dont have to read the thread? There is a clue as to the title so the fact that keep reading it despite the fact you're finding it boring is as odd as the guy who is ALWAYS coming onto this thread just to call people attention seekers. If you finding it boring dont read it, it aint hard. But dont come grizzling to the CoT when you miss out on some snippets. 

I stupidly came on the thread as I wanted transfer snippets but all we seem to get is attention seeking, pictures/riddles and later some possible explanation as to what they are or why they didn't work out. I'm pretty sure they can be made to mean anything, as you will undoubtedly triumph in your transfer window round up 😀. If it is a circle of trust why not keep it to yourselves and post when you have something you can say. People would see you more as genuine posters than attention seekers.

• Like 3

The CoT exclusively revealed that Ings does not want to return. Plenty of activity in the WhatsApp group at the minute. Very exciting. All I can say for now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saints4Prem said:

I stupidly came on the thread as I wanted transfer snippets but all we seem to get is attention seeking, pictures/riddles and later some possible explanation as to what they are or why they didn't work out. I'm pretty sure they can be made to mean anything, as you will undoubtedly triumph in your transfer window round up 😀. If it is a circle of trust why not keep it to yourselves and post when you have something you can say. People would see you more as genuine posters than attention seekers.

It's staggering that people get miffed about this. If a bit of fun ain't your idea of fun, don't read the thread. 

11 minutes ago, egg said:

It's staggering that people get miffed about this. If a bit of fun ain't your idea of fun, don't read the thread. 

I read the thread as I was (mistakenly) looking for transfer info. so with none available it is not my idea of fun. As you describe it as fun it is a shame we do not have Admin anymore as this thread should be in the Muppet Lounge which they describe as a "forum for banter and light hearted chat.

EDIT Staggering it is own the main board

Edited by Saints4Prem
as above
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Saints4Prem said:

I read the thread as I was (mistakenly) looking for transfer info. so with none available it is not my idea of fun. As you describe it as fun it is a shame we do not have Admin anymore as this thread should be in the Muppet Lounge which they describe as a "forum for banter and light hearted chat.

Kill joy. 

Perhaps try the transfer window thread next time. 

37 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

This thread is the best thread during the week, I've just dished out 8 likes and laughs on this page alone.

I once got over 30 laughing reactions to a post which not only makes me a football forum record holder but was also possibly the greatest achievement of my life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Saints4Prem said:

The newsnow is all you want is news hun

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

I once got over 30 laughing reactions to a post which not only makes me a football forum record holder but was also possibly the greatest achievement of my life 

I saw you put it on Linked-In. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Saints4Prem said:

STAGGERING, mate. I agree. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saints4Prem said:

Well deserved.

ri573fci_400x400.jpg.2e24feb5da0fdba3d5008ae71cf7e2a7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you a traffic warden or health and safety officer by any chance?

• Haha 4

I've no idea why you'd choose to add your only three posts for four months to a thread you apparently have no interest in. I personally find the CoT the most inane thing on t'internet but it seems to have a certain tongue in cheek appeal to a fair few main board posters, so we haven't moved it to TMS, which is largely empty and just used for storing emergency dining chairs. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 06/01/2024 at 22:49, Turkish said:

Bunions?

Ah. I see you you. Bunions are also known as `hallux valgus'. So we are probably looking for a FC Valgas (foot)baller. Of course, you don't need me to tell you that they are now called FC Warrior Valga in the Estonian third division. But you may have missed that the last three game before the winter break saw them lose 6-0, 9-0, 0-10, 13-0 and 12-0. So, I am hoping its not their keeper, defenders, midfielders or strikers...

9 minutes ago, Chez said:

Ah. I see you you. Bunions are also known as `hallux valgus'. So we are probably looking for a FC Valgas (foot)baller. Of course, you don't need me to tell you that they are now called FC Warrior Valga in the Estonian third division. But you may have missed that the last three game before the winter break saw them lose 6-0, 9-0, 0-10, 13-0 and 12-0. So, I am hoping its not their keeper, defenders, midfielders or strikers...

There's a vacancy for head of tactical analysis. 🙂

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Are you a traffic warden or health and safety officer by any chance?

I can't find any professional footballers that were once traffic wardens, just lots of run ins with them. Pat Rice said being a traffic warden was his second choice for a career, but he's been retired from football management for over a decade.

Stuart Pearce fronted a HSE Asbestos campaign...we do need a left back desperately. David Bell went from Leicester City, Norwich City, Coventry City, Luton Town, Notts County and Rushden and Diamonds to the HSE. Is he going full circle?

35 minutes ago, Chez said:

I can't find any professional footballers that were once traffic wardens, just lots of run ins with them. Pat Rice said being a traffic warden was his second choice for a career, but he's been retired from football management for over a decade.

Stuart Pearce fronted a HSE Asbestos campaign...we do need a left back desperately. David Bell went from Leicester City, Norwich City, Coventry City, Luton Town, Notts County and Rushden and Diamonds to the HSE. Is he going full circle?

IMG_3831.jpeg.643ddfb16f423602f46b2d5296b26de1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

I've no idea why you'd choose to add your only three posts for four months to a thread you apparently have no interest in. I personally find the CoT the most inane thing on t'internet but it seems to have a certain tongue in cheek appeal to a fair few main board posters, so we haven't moved it to TMS, which is largely empty and just used for storing emergency dining chairs. 

I had an interest when I looked as I thought it was going to have some transfer news. Then I realised it was inane banter but wouldn't have had the audacity to suggest moving it had I known it was supported by admin of course. My now four posts have been the result of being drawn in by the childness and I realise I need to grow up 😀. To save further useless posts: EGG. I also look in on the transfer thread numerous times a day? TURKISH I am retired never had any of those professions, check newsnow every day and please don't call me hun 😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matty's Caddy said:

I’d love to put a face to this Turkish bloke, ya know, just to confirm…..

The greatest trick the CoT ever pulled was convincing the world they did not exist.

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust