Tommy Mulgrew Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, Willo of Whiteley said: Mr Benn is ready with an outfit to takeover on the touchline for the Pompey match should it be needed Nah; it’ll be Bill. 1
hypochondriac Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I'm sorry but this is now a farce. The FA announced they were investigating this on the 21st of May. 134 days ago. They charged Tonda on the 22nd of July 72 days ago and he was given until the 28th of July to respond (66 days ago) It has now been over ten weeks since he was charged with something that he has accepted the charges of. How can it possibly take this long to resolve? 6
DellBlockH Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: I'm sorry but this is now a farce. The FA announced they were investigating this on the 21st of May. 134 days ago. They charged Tonda on the 22nd of July 72 days ago and he was given until the 28th of July to respond (66 days ago) It has now been over ten weeks since he was charged with something that he has accepted the charges of. How can it possibly take this long to resolve? It's gone to VAR. 3
Tamesaint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: I'm sorry but this is now a farce. The FA announced they were investigating this on the 21st of May. 134 days ago. They charged Tonda on the 22nd of July 72 days ago and he was given until the 28th of July to respond (66 days ago) It has now been over ten weeks since he was charged with something that he has accepted the charges of. How can it possibly take this long to resolve? Easy. Our learned friends are now involved.
Ted Bates Statue Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: I'm sorry but this is now a farce. If your threshold has only just passed, you're a lot more patient than most of us. My ITK source (voice in my head) tells me he's getting banned after we get promotion. So if he bombs the rest of the season with us then we're lumbered with him (and our current away form) indefinitely.
Willo of Whiteley Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 11 minutes ago, DellBlockH said: It's gone to VAR. Good chance of being overturned then
johnnyboy Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: Look closer and make of it what you will Thanks for the pm , things will definitely be clearer wit THAT information, 2
bugenhagen Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 9 minutes ago, Ted Bates Statue said: If your threshold has only just passed, you're a lot more patient than most of us. My ITK source (voice in my head) tells me he's getting banned after we get promotion. So if he bombs the rest of the season with us then we're lumbered with him (and our current away form) indefinitely. Yeah, my first thought too: NOW it has just turned into a farse? 😄 My IKT source tells me he is (or will be) banned for a year. Just relax and come to terms with it: The Tonda experiment is over, and our promotion push probably as well.
hypochondriac Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 15 minutes ago, Tamesaint said: Easy. Our learned friends are now involved. Even if that is true, it still took them a ridiculous amount of time to even get to this point. Particularly when you consider that the EFL case was done and dusted in a week (I'm aware they had time pressures.)
obelisk Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: here's a clue And maybe we got lost in translation Maybe I asked for too much But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up Running scared, I was there I remember it all too well And you call me up again just to break me like a promise So casually cruel in the name of being honest I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'Cause I remember it all, all, all Too well What sort of clue is that?
trousers Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 11 minutes ago, bugenhagen said: My IKT source Internet Kitten Tracker...? 3
trousers Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, obelisk said: What sort of clue is that? 1
Tamesaint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 10 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: Even if that is true, it still took them a ridiculous amount of time to even get to this point. Particularly when you consider that the EFL case was done and dusted in a week (I'm aware they had time pressures.) Very true and it is ridiculous but remember Man City's lawyers kicked their can down the road for several years.
egg Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 minutes ago, obelisk said: What sort of clue is that? I think it's Turkish crying for help to sort out his musical taste. 1 1
LegalEagle Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 minutes ago, egg said: I think it's Turkish crying for help to sort out his musical taste. All too Well 1 1
Turkish Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 34 minutes ago, obelisk said: What sort of clue is that? If you can’t see it ask yourself why that is. It’s not my fault you can’t see what’s so obvious 1
Midfield_General Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Turkish said: here's a clue And maybe we got lost in translation Maybe I asked for too much But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up Running scared, I was there I remember it all too well And you call me up again just to break me like a promise So casually cruel in the name of being honest I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'Cause I remember it all, all, all Too well That does line up with AB’s DM from the other night. Still find it surprising, and it’s gutting to hear, but makes sense really. Cheers mate 👍 2
qwertyell Posted 27 minutes ago Posted 27 minutes ago 1 hour ago, hypochondriac said: I'm sorry but this is now a farce. The FA announced they were investigating this on the 21st of May. 134 days ago. They charged Tonda on the 22nd of July 72 days ago and he was given until the 28th of July to respond (66 days ago) It has now been over ten weeks since he was charged with something that he has accepted the charges of. How can it possibly take this long to resolve? Not to go into bat for the FA, but they govern over 40000 clubs across more than 600 leagues. That's a lot of games and a lot of disciplinary cases raised, heard, and appealed since May - and no doubt a backlog of cases being processed from before May. Here are September's just released adjudications, with charges dating back to February. https://www.thefa.com/news/2026/oct/02/fa-charges---september-2026-0201026 We're not being treated differently to anyone else. The system as it currently stands moves slowly. 1
LiberalCommunist Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago Same with Cormac taking six months to fix a bit of road, and then screwing up the fix. They are busy, there's a lot of roads. Be patient.
bugenhagen Posted 11 minutes ago Posted 11 minutes ago 57 minutes ago, trousers said: Internet Kitten Tracker...? I work with a company called IKT Consulting (might explain the mix-up) and I will get back to you as soon as I have got the latest info and snippets from them!
for_heaven's_Saint Posted 7 minutes ago Posted 7 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Tamesaint said: Very true and it is ridiculous but remember Man City's lawyers kicked their can down the road for several years. If we can delay it for a couple of years he probably won’t be our manager anymore anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now