Football Forum Finder

Matthew Le God

Erm? The link just takes you to a site full of adverts. Not much footy related too? Doesnt appear to be anything like what I think its meant to be? I was thinking a google esk type search bar where you type a clubs name in? When I typed in Southampton it came up with adverts for firms who worked in southampton?

Yep thats not it. I've had a few people say they get that. I don't know why that happens, I think its your browser possibly and some of the settings. It works for some people and not for others.

It should look like this

Untitled.jpg

Nice work! If I might make a minor suggestion, I think it would benefit from an alphabetical pick list at the top of the screen when you pull up a division - would make it easier to navigate to your own team. Just a thought...

I thought that half way through making it :D and released how long it would take to go back and change it all. I will probably go back and do that it that way league, by league eventually.

Ok I seem to be one of the unlucky few that can't get on to the site, so a request from someone who can please.

Could you post a link to the championship section, just want to see if I can get to that.

By the MLG, the page it directs me too is a holding page I believe, did you get the domain from Godaddy.com?

Ok I seem to be one of the unlucky few that can't get on to the site, so a request from someone who can please.

Could you post a link to the championship section, just want to see if I can get to that.

By the MLG, the page it directs me too is a holding page I believe, did you get the domain from Godaddy.com?

Here you go. See if this works...

http://www.footballforumfinder.co.uk/english-championship.html

I thought that half way through making it :D and released how long it would take to go back and change it all. I will probably go back and do that it that way league, by league eventually.

I know what you mean. I created a web site for my own business, but forgot to change my monitor resolution down to 1024x768. As a result, I had to edit every sodding page to stop text wrapping where I didn't want it to! So I don't envy you that task...

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that the main Burnley forum is below, but it's on the Clarets mad site, which I believe you don't want to list

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=104

In addition to the Burnley papers, the regional newspapers are also likely to carry Clarets news, eg Lancashire telegraph etc , see

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/

I'm afraid to say that neither link works for me either - I get the holding page from GoDaddy.com. There appears to be some technical issues afoot...!

keep trying. i've got that page a few times aswell. then a few hours later it works. i don't know why this happens. maybe/hopefully its because the demand for the site is so large the servers can't cope :D

keep trying. i've got that page a few times aswell. then a few hours later it works. i don't know why this happens. maybe/hopefully its because the demand for the site is so large the servers can't cope :D

Nope - still doesn't seem to work - I wonder if some people are looking at cached pages. Very strange that some can access whilst other can't, not too sure that this would be a 'demand' related issue either. I'll try again later.

• 7 months later...
There are still quite a few lower league clubs I need some help doing if you can or anyone else for that matter it would be great. :)

When you click on a club and it shows the badge, but no links (just says paragraph), are they the clubs you need info on?