Exclusive! Marc Jacksons' Blueprint for Saints

Guided Missile

**** me. I could build that!!!!!

Although I would express caution against the Cherry tree, as the introduction of it could cause ground shrinkage, and finally subsidence, without careful consideration of the ground water situation.

If Le Tiss gets in - Do it on cost plus fixed percentage fee (say 4%).

If anyone related to Lowe gets in - £130 million plus 51% shares in the football club on an NEC re-measure contract.

It's comforting that Marc Jackson will not countenance any racist behaviour at a football stadium, as this post demonstrates:

Not quite what I have been told , you had a confruntation on the stairs at the stadium with a head steward who was *edit*

It was from the Bournemouth website, so not mine, originally...

If anyone wants to read Jacksons' ramblings on this site, read these....

I particularly like these comments:

So WackoJacko can you please confirm that

a) You are an official Southampton FC scout

and

b) You have in the past held a coaching position at Southampton FC.

Last night you said you were getting tired and refused to confirm these 2 questions. As you are active tonight and willing to write on OUR forum then please feel free to answer them DAMN QUESTIONS.

edited to add

and

c) Did you bribe Adam Lallana's parents with an xerox series 5200 photocopier to get Adam not to sign for AFCB but for Southampton youth acadamy instead? "

"what about my questions marc?

a) Are you a official Southampton FC scout

b) Have you ever been a coach at the academy of Southampton FC

c) Do you take credit or part credit of finding Adam Lallana.

sorry edited to add

d) what were the football clubs you played for and what was the highest level you reached as a footballer. "

I particularly like these comments:

So WackoJacko can you please confirm that

a) You are an official Southampton FC scout

and

b) You have in the past held a coaching position at Southampton FC.

Last night you said you were getting tired and refused to confirm these 2 questions. As you are active tonight and willing to write on OUR forum then please feel free to answer them DAMN QUESTIONS.

edited to add

and

c) Did you bribe Adam Lallana's parents with an xerox series 5200 photocopier to get Adam not to sign for AFCB but for Southampton youth acadamy instead? "

"what about my questions marc?

a) Are you a official Southampton FC scout

b) Have you ever been a coach at the academy of Southampton FC

c) Do you take credit or part credit of finding Adam Lallana.

sorry edited to add

d) what were the football clubs you played for and what was the highest level you reached as a footballer. "

Funnily enough, he never answered

Many apologies to Marc. I attach below his true blueprint from the Bournemouth website:

- 29/9/2008 13:19

Hi Jacko 18.gif Been keeping well?

Just a bit of background info for you, an Ice Rink in Kings Park has been planned for years, if it wasn't for the Conservatives getting in a year ago (who then postponed the scheme while they looked for a more central location) then the Lib Dems plans had hoped for it to have been built and ready this summer.

Struggling to see the link between these plans and your own. :what?!:

Hi Dj ,

Very well thank you , watching the story unfold at FF with interest.

My plans which were fully drawn up valued and presented to the council in January by Jeff to the council were as follows.

1) New stand with terracing with two circular rotundas either side with KEY worker flats .

2) The back wall of the stand would incorporate a 100 room hotel.

3) In the field where the derelict five -a side pitches are a fitness centre, ten pin bowling, inside five a side pitches , cinema , resturants and ICE RINK would have been built .

The council woul dhave gifted the land to the club on the basis of tarmacing the lorry park and paying for meters for revenue to be placed in the new parking facilty.

All of this would have been done on a joint venture prifite share between the club , the developer and the investor.

The club would have benifitted by more than 10 MGBP.

But hey my plans were poo and i am a looney .

Actually will email copies of the architect plans .

DJ you have mail ......like i said i dont actually care anymore , stick the pictures up here .

Your clubs virtually fooked again anyways guys .

Email now received, here is the image, will not attach the accompanying "afcb big development op.pdf" as it has Jacko's mobile number written on it.

get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=2613

The worrying thing is that this guy is still getting people to believe him.

At what level FF ? Fans on Forums or administrators ? fans can be excused but the guy in control of our fate....or is it simply that Fry has looked into proof of funds and found his consortium genuine ?

It was from the Bournemouth website, so not mine, originally...

If anyone wants to read Jacksons' ramblings on this site, read these....

Thanks for the link. If they really are posts from the man himself I hope he has nothing to do with the tabled bids. I would I also say that I would find it very difficult to take anyone posting in that manner seriously for a second.

Thanks for the link. If they really are posts from the man himself I hope he has nothing to do with the tabled bids. I would I also say that I would find it very difficult to take anyone posting in that manner seriously for a second.

It certainly is him and so is this...

http://asf.narrowstep.tv/mcp?psid=86165582&ref=0&chid=977&pid=3346&vid=69175095&br=400&tid=1&void=175029&fab=0