Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

I see that Dog has got himself a bans! I know i'm being really nosey or whatever but can someone give me the skinny bout what he done?

I don't know why there aren't public records for these things like in courts! Then we could learn what not to do! Feel free also to post informations bout the dumb things what you done to get infracted and bans!

Edit:

SAINTSWEB INFRACTIONS LEADERBOARD:

Glasgow Saint - 29

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Cheese on Toast - 12

Thedelldays - 12

Turkish - 6

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

Jonnyboy - 4

CB Fry - 3

Miltonroader07 - 3

smirking saint - 3

Bearsy - 2

Barry Sanchez - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

Pap - 1

skint-saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Spudgun - 1/4

Hatch - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Edited by Bearsy

I didn't think i'd ever had one but i just looked and apparently i got one from Baj in 2010! It said I was being sarcastics! I thought that don't sound like me so i clicked on the link thing and it turns out i called Saints Fan CaM a "bedwetter" loool!

No idea what Dog did, but there was this repetitive idiot called Deppo on here once. He got banned for being sarcy and taking threads off-topic.

I'm not often sarcastic or off topics so i should be cool!

I want to know bout dogs cos i've noticed he posts a lot of risque sexuals stuff, and I've got a bit of form for dat too so i just wanted to check see if i was in any dangers!

Everyone else got banned for using too many exclamation marks at the end of sentences. That and randomly adding the letter s to words.

I hear you nine I'm trying to cut back on the plurals! I dunno why i do it really i don't talk like that or nothing, I probably thought it was funny at first but now it's getting like a risable affectation, sometimes they is still slipping in without me noticings tho!

Can people also say how many infractions they has got and I'll add it to the leader board in the first post. Cheers!

Edit: Don't ignore me pussys! Is you all ashamed of your infractions!

Edited by Bearsy

I got an infraction for called Bearsy a stupid arse

Interesting! They didn't need to that i don't mind you calling me a stupid arse!

Have you got any others - at the moment you is Joint Top! Champions League baby!

I have had many infractions and bans over the years

I'm clean now though

Sorry to be a pain delldays but can you give me a count on the infractions so I can put you on the leaderboards? It sounds like you might have Championship Winning form! You might be Barcelona of infractions!

Hatch is poopey.

3 short bans when I posted as Bournemouth_Saint

Thats most likely because you had that annoying **** with the face everyone wants to smack for an avatar.

I had three different avatars and people really do differently to you depending on the pic

How many people are banned from this place now? Seems very strict to me - most peeps like to have fun no?

I've been thinking bout this Glasgow and the mods is saying that people who want to have fun can go do it in the Muppet Show and i get that, but the thing is that for a lot of humours you need a straight man and there are no straight men in the Muppet Show!

It's all Morecambe and no Wise in here, which is why people end up going to the main board looking for Wises to make fun on and get themselves infracted.

I've give you 22 btw, you is top of league! Your 20+ may need to be referred to the stewards if we get photo finish tho, if it turns out only 19 you is getting infracted for lies!

Hi Bearsy mate!

I got myself 4 infractions points, all expired now old chap, but I'll give you the breakdown old bean...

1 pt for posting a pointless or sarcastic remark in 2009

3 pts for libel in 2010

I am pleased to report that since mid-2010 every post of mine has had a point, avoided sarcasm and has not been in contravention with any defamation legislation!

Hi Bearsy mate!

I got myself 4 infractions points, all expired now old chap, but I'll give you the breakdown old bean...

1 pt for posting a pointless or sarcastic remark in 2009

3 pts for libel in 2010

I am pleased to report that since mid-2010 every post of mine has had a point, avoided sarcasm and has not been in contravention with any defamation legislation!

Cheers Deano!

I didn't know Infractions could have different amount of points!

I am also interested in which of the mods is dishing out the most infractions. I'm thinking Baj is the main enforcer cos he was the one that done me, but I was wondering if anyone has got a full set... who is the mods now? I know you've got stevegrants and there used to be a Ponty (is he still around)? What do you have to do to get a Pontefract?

Baj once gave me a 24 hour ban for raping his niece!

you should appeal there aint nothing bout dat in the forum rules. I guess it's one of them things like necrophilia, not technically illegal but "frowned upon".

I'll give you a half point for dat cos it sounds dubious.

I have never been infracted, which is a surprise, as I can occasionally be a right t!t. Amazed I've never been pulled for sarcasm.

Oh I'm not surprised pap, you tend to observe the niceties of debates. You is missing out though, if you ain't gonna have any infractions people is gonna think you is a pussy and you will not be getting any respects.

I suggest you pop on the main board, call Saints Fan CaM a bedwetter, dat ought to do it!

and there are no straight men in the Muppet Show!

Blatently not true- whilst that accusation could be levelled at the two old blokes, the swedish chef,those science geek guys fozzy bear and kermit who spent the entire show running away from a women they occasionally had male guests who were definately straight.

Blatently not true- whilst that accusation could be levelled at the two old blokes, the swedish chef,those science geek guys fozzy bear and kermit who spent the entire show running away from a women they occasionally had male guests who were definately straight.

Lol

I think that I might like to be infracted.

That would make me feel naughty.............very naughty.

I might like that.

I am slightly worried that people are gonna be getting themselves purposely infracted just so they can move up the leaderboard, I see dat Jonnyboy already is thinking along those lines, competitive little **** dat he is.

Moving back to the op, does no-one actually know how come Dog got banned? The silence on this subject is deafening, it's kind of frightening when people are whisked away in the night without trial or public consultation it's like a whole Guantanamo Bay situation. I picture him now deep in the bowels of St Mary's getting water-boarded by Stevegrant and St.Chalet. He'd probably quite like that.

Yeah i was remembering Alpines as a bit of a bad boy back in the day, I actually think he's melllowed a bit nowadays. I ain't never sent anyone an unsolicited pm before, I've only ever replied when other forum members send me pics of their junk or whatever, but I'm going break my pm virginity to see if he minds providing his infraction datas.

I might try Windmills too but it sounds like he is in bed with the dumb mods and i don't want to attract their attentions. Lets keep this on the down low!

I'm on it! I have tried two different tactics to see which ellicits better responses!

Hi Alpine!

I'm sorry to bother you but would you mind sharing how many infractions you have gotten in your time on Saintsweb? We is doing an educational survey in the Muppet Shows!

Your friend,

Bearsy xx

Hi Adrians!

Can you report to the Muppet Show please - Glasgow Saint is mugging you off bigtime!

Best wishes,

Bearsy xx

Oh I was also thinking Turkish was moaning bout getting infractions the other day. I'm scared to pm him but fortunately he is like a spambot any you only need to use certain keywords to get his attention:

a) We is bigger than Everton

b) We is easily selling out 50k stadium next season

c) We should all dress up as homer simpsons for away games