Saints vs Sheffield Utd (A) Capital One Quarter Final

Bearsy

Any news anyone ?

I see Sheffield United started selling the home tickets last week

Ticket office has been extremely busy for last 10 days or so, selling Arsenal and Villa away tickets, plus Man City and LKeicestr home games plus over 800 half season tickets

I would think they'll wait until later this or early next week before they put Sheff Utd on sale as game is still five weeks away

Ticket office has been extremely busy for last 10 days or so, selling Arsenal and Villa away tickets, plus Man City and LKeicestr home games plus over 800 half season tickets

I would think they'll wait until later this or early next week before they put Sheff Utd on sale as game is still five weeks away

That doesn't make much sense-800 tickets in 10 days is hardly flat out -Arsenal has been sold out for a week ! Even if that is the case all they need to do is issue a statement saying further ticket details wont be available until.....

There has been one tweet last week which said something like ticket details soon.

It would be good to know as I haven't bought any away tickets this season so I don't know whether I'll be eligible for a ticket.

They have been busy not just selling but actually sending out 3,000 Arsenal tickets, 800 Half season tickets, several thousand Leicester tickets, several hunderd Villa tickets and thousands of Man City tickets , which ?I would have said given the limited numbers in the ticket office is flat out

You'll get one. We won't sell 5000 tickets before general sale.[/quote

Are we really going to get 5000 tickets though, or a reduced amount of say 3500 which may well sell out quickly if we continue our run against the big boys?

on the basis that tickets go on sale this week, it won't be possible for them to sell out quickly and for us to get a run of good results. Anyone who wants a ticket for this should get one.

Ticket details: http://mobile.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-sheffield-united-vs-southampton-capital-one-cup-round-5-16122014-2076369.aspx

Absolute bull**** that non season ticket holders who went to Stoke, Millwall and Aresenal get no recognition in the ticket process.

Exactly this, I won't be going now. Pretty ****ed off with this.

Exactly this, I won't be going now. Pretty ****ed off with this.

Ticket details: http://mobile.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-sheffield-united-vs-southampton-capital-one-cup-round-5-16122014-2076369.aspx

Absolute bull**** that non season ticket holders who went to Stoke, Millwall and Aresenal get no recognition in the ticket process.

True. One of the things the club could do if they picked up any "fan liaison" type information, is that the whole "points system" that was announced at the start of last season hasn't come to fruition - basically you're a season ticket holder or it’s a free-for-all.

Completely agree. Previous round attendance should rank at least equal with STs. In fact, should be ahead

Think its 10% according to this http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/competition/rules/#22 I still reckon these will go to General Sale - but only just.

I am not convinced that the Blades will sell 29k, so that top tier, or at least some of it, may well be available if we sell ours quickly which I am sure we will. Would be a crime for it to be empty

We will sell out that easily. Doubt it will even make general sale and it's a farce that those who have done the other rounds but aren't ST holders are being screwed, again.

I should be able to help. Between our group we should have enough ST's and my son has an ST with one game on so if your nipper needs one it can be covered.

I'm a non ST who went to Arsenal and Stoke - would be gutted to miss out. Attendance at previous round should count for something.

Same thing will happen if we get to the final. Non ST having being to all round misses out to ST holder who's not been to any.

True. One of the things the club could do if they picked up any "fan liaison" type information, is that the whole "points system" that was announced at the start of last season hasn't come to fruition - basically you're a season ticket holder or it’s a free-for-all.

It's pure laziness on the clubs part isn't it. They know we'll sell out the allocation and they don't care about looking after people who have made the effort in earlier rounds. Joke.

Sorry thats what I meant. i.e. at least equal with, if not ahead of, STs who have been to other away matches this year. STs who have been to none should be last
I can't agree there I'm afraid. Season ticket holders should have priority, then those who've been to away games, then those that have been to none at all last.

What should really be happening with the points system that was proposed is if someone goes to say 15 home games and 10 away games, they collect points, ultimately taking them above season ticket holders who have been to no away games - that is a fair system in my eyes.

Does that mean we could potentially get top tier if we sell out the bottom? or is top tier sold out? I assume the club was offered more, but didn't expect to sell out as its midweek and being that far away.