Gaddafi captured

for_heaven's_Saint

Sounds like he was executed on the spot to me.

A young, adrenaline fueled freedom fighter happens upon the general he has been rebelling against. He has lost friends, relatives in the struggle against this guy, he hates him and finds himself facing the guy whilst holding his rifle.

He is not going to shout for him to get on the floor and surrender, his first instinct will be to fill him with lead.

A young, adrenaline fueled freedom fighter happens upon the general he has been rebelling against. He has lost friends, relatives in the struggle against this guy, he hates him and finds himself facing the guy whilst holding his rifle.

He is not going to shout for him to get on the floor and surrender, his first instinct will be to fill him with lead.

surely he'd pose for a photo with him and get his autograph first?

I didn't say it was a bad thing.

it's disgraceful, he was on the legal bit of Dale Farm when they tasered him - and other than financing world terrorism and murdering his own people while personally pocketing millions of dollars of oil revenue, what did he ever do wrong?

Dune me old mucker, I think your over-trolling is getting you politically confused - you will struggle to support Mrs Thatch and the main financial backer of the IRA at the same time. :?

Try a more subtle one and see who bites.

This guy perpetrated terrorist attacks on UK soil(as well as funding the IRA)?! And you say RIP... are you trolling? I think you are.

Andy - just an observation but you seem to be on a crusade to bite on every piece of bait that Dune sets down for you. As I say, just an observation.

Ok so he is dead.

Let's not all wallow in this fact. It is not nice. He was still a human being, however unpleasant.

Yeah, now all the die-hard capital punishment eye-for-an-eye brigade are going to slag me off and call me a soft wet. Couldn't care less. He is dead. Don't gloat, move on. Not nice to gloat. Be magnanimous in victory. Dune's probably just creamed his Y-Fronts.

Edited by 1976_Child

That is pretty sick to be honest. While i don't agree with what he has done, you can't treat someone like that and expect to be praised. The guy should of gone to jail, had his trial and then spent the rest of his days in prison or hung. That is what democracy is about.

They are just a bunch of thugs roaming around with guns given to them by the west. In the next few months you watch them fall into civil war when they can't agree on who is running the country.

Bunch of savages as someone else said.

That is pretty sick to be honest. While i don't agree with what he has done, you can't treat someone like that and expect to be praised. The guy should of gone to jail, had his trial and then spent the rest of his days in prison or hung. That is what democracy is about.

They are just a bunch of thugs roaming around with guns given to them by the west. In the next few months you watch them fall into civil war when they can't agree on who is running the country.

Bunch of savages as someone else said.

I think that in these situations emotions run high and while I can't condone that video and would rather he was arrested and put on trial, I haven't lived under his vicious dictatorship and all the effects that brings to me, my friends, my family and my life.

And I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them, let's give them a chance to do what they want.