Prince Phillip, Ahh

sfc1971

Born in greece, (to German parents) Educated in Germany whilst in exile under Hitlers Government, Joined the Royal Navy in 1939 and Covorted with the Future Queen whom is actually the product of inbreeding by dear Victoria with Cousin Albert (German) Thus making the Royal`s three parts German Nazi Racists. :D

Edited by sfc1971

one of the last "old school" Nazi Racists infecting the UK.

Joined the Royal Navy in 1939

So not a Nazi and you were just attention seeking then? His family are actually more Danish, Russian and Greek than German and his mother was honoured by Israel for saving Jews in occupied Greece during WW2.

Edited by buctootim

The Duke of Edingburgh taken ill with chest pains, no news on his form yet.

Could be the end of one of the last "old school" Nazi Racists infecting the UK.

Tin hat donned. :lol::lol:

In fact, I'm of a mind to sent a link to this thread to the Foreign office, calling anyone a Nazi without any founding is one thing, but the husband of our Queen is disgusting!

A Nazis with distinguished War record of fighting the Nazis, must be a rare breed indeed. This thread should be locked the, OP is one the most unpleasant I have ever read. Phillip has served this country with great distintinction, and I wish him quick recovery.

He has done more for the country than you will do. Ok he has had the trappings of royalty but i doubt if many of us would want to do engagements every day when you are in your 90's and have to shake hands and be pleasant to the likes of you. You should be ashamed but of course you wont be

what a cretin you are

any man..ANY MAN or woman who has served this country in the world war deserves the respect of all of us..

you are a disgrace

Donning a tin hat don't stop you from being a ***t.

Just makes you a ***t in a hat