Katharina Liebherr

Fitzhugh Fella

Without wishing to be considered to be the least bit sycophantic, one tweet from Solent today made me think the future is reassuring.

When Clyne scored for Saints, apparently our owner, Miss Liebherr leapt from her seat just like a true fan.

Also, the fact she travelled up with the squad last night and stayed in the same hotel makes me think if she has not actually become a fan she is showing a healthy interest in the club over and above just being a random owner. Cortese regularly missed matches and sometimes Saints previously were not even represented in the Board room at games.

Maybe, just maybe we have an owner who has become genuinely interested in our fate and that can be no bad thing. I know we lost today but there were encouraging signs on and off the pitch. Onwards and upwards.

Christ I sound like NickG

Without wishing to be considered to be the least bit sycophantic, one tweet from Solent today made me think the future is reassuring.

When Clyne scored for Saints, apparently our owner, Miss Liebherr leapt from her seat just like a true fan.

Also, the fact she travelled up with the squad last night and stayed in the same hotel makes me think if she has not actually become a fan she is showing a healthy interest in the club over and above just being a random owner. Cortese regularly missed matches and sometimes Saints previously were not even represented in the Board room at games.

Maybe, just maybe we have an owner who has become genuinely interested in our fate and that can be no bad thing. I know we lost today but there were encouraging signs on and off the pitch. Onwards and upwards.

That's nice to hear. Is it her young son that attended lots of the home games over the past few seasons?

That's nice to hear. Is it her young son that attended lots of the home games over the past few seasons?

Nephew I think.

I don't envy her her position. She inherits a business from her late father that she has shown no interest in before and quite possibly has no interest in. I always thought that we would be for sale, but so as not to tarnish her father's reputation, things would be done properly. They still might. A lot of money has been sunk into it, which if you have no interest, is not justifiable. However, as we all know, football does strange things to the sanest of people. She might appear to have caught the bug. Personally I hope she has, and that she sticks around, while taking a dividend out of the club as and when it doesn't harm the club.

We are not top 7, and I doubt we will do. But apart from those, we are quite attractive (even if I say that with rose tinted and biased specs on).

Nephew I think.

I don't envy her her position. She inherits a business from her late father that she has shown no interest in before and quite possibly has no interest in. I always thought that we would be for sale, but so as not to tarnish her father's reputation, things would be done properly. They still might. A lot of money has been sunk into it, which if you have no interest, is not justifiable. However, as we all know, football does strange things to the sanest of people. She might appear to have caught the bug. Personally I hope she has, and that she sticks around, while taking a dividend out of the club as and when it doesn't harm the club.

We are not top 7, and I doubt we will do. But apart from those, we are quite attractive (even if I say that with rose tinted and biased specs on).

So Fraulein Liebherr attended a game in Liverpool and looked excited when we scored, yippee, at least according to a tweet. But the Bogeyman Cortese sometimes didn't go to a game. Well you may wish to not be considered sycophantic but you do Fitzhugh, you do.

Sorry I exist mate

So Fraulein Liebherr attended a game in Liverpool and looked excited when we scored, yippee, at least according to a tweet. But the Bogeyman Cortese sometimes didn't go to a game. Well you may wish to not be considered sycophantic but you do Fitzhugh, you do.

Sorry I exist mate

Think too many on here have forgotten, in their worship of Cortese, exactly whose money was being spent on the never never by our former chairman. IF we are self-sustaining and play attractive football with good cup runs then I think that is as much, realistically, we can expect.

Good that KL continues to support the team and this seems to bear out what Guan mentioned at the end of last season that she has gotten the Saints bug.

Think too many on here have forgotten, in their worship of Cortese, exactly whose money was being spent on the never never by our former chairman. IF we are self-sustaining and play attractive football with good cup runs then I think that is as much, realistically, we can expect.

Good that KL continues to support the team and this seems to bear out what Guan mentioned at the end of last season that she has gotten the Saints bug.

What money was spent on the never never?

What money was spent on the never never?

Nephew I think.

Don't apologise for the specs. What's the point if you don't see the positives and hope for the best.

Nephew I think.

Don't apologise for the specs. What's the point if you don't see the positives and hope for the best.

The BVI loan and possibly others? The 100% overspend on the training ground that KL (not NC) then made good through her own money. Sure there is probably other stuff but at the end of the day I believe our owner has the clubs best interests at heart and we are in safe hands.

The BVI loan and possibly others? The 100% overspend on the training ground that KL (not NC) then made good through her own money. Sure there is probably other stuff but at the end of the day I believe our owner has the clubs best interests at heart and we are in safe hands.

The money spent by our former chairman has earned her a pretty good return

The money spent by our former chairman has earned her a pretty good return

So, she had no say in any of that?

So, she had no say in any of that?

There are still respected and well connected journalists (not least Tony Evans, football editor of the Times) who say that she wants out. Not sure what to make of that

if she does still want out she is hiding it very well. If I want rid of something I own I don't use it unless I really have to. The only away game she has missed since taking over was Sunderland in the Cup. She has no need to go to any game if she wants rid, let alone televised away matches.

There are still respected and well connected journalists (not least Tony Evans, football editor of the Times) who say that she wants out. Not sure what to make of that

if she does still want out she is hiding it very well. If I want rid of something I own I don't use it unless I really have to. The only away game she has missed since taking over was Sunderland in the Cup. She has no need to go to any game if she wants rid, let alone televised away matches.

If I was worth billions, wasn't interested in the club and was looking at asset striping / selling Saints I sure as fc** uk wouldn't be arsed about turning up in Liverpool on a Sunday lunch time

There are a lot of people on here who need to accept reality and stop complaining

If I was worth billions, wasn't interested in the club and was looking at asset striping / selling Saints I sure as fc** uk wouldn't be arsed about turning up in Liverpool on a Sunday lunch time

There are a lot of people on here who need to accept reality and stop complaining