Four Saints in England squad

fez

I think the English selection has reached an all time low if Prowse is called up into the mens squad who next Prince Harry , Doc Martin , what a joke hes not good enough for Saints

You need to understand football a bit to appreciate Ward Prowse's game.

I thought the Saints lads showed some good touches and didn't let themselves down. Main takeaway from it is good experience for young players playing on the international stage, will hopefully act as good motivation for them to put in a good end to season and a bit of a confidence boost.

Lol so you're 1 down against Germany, 10 minutes to go....

Quick look at the bench, you see Sterling, AOC, Barkley and Defoe looking eager and hungry.... Sit down boys JWP AND LUKE SHAW have this!! :lol: The futures bright

Hoe did Scotland do against Canada?

Showed some great skill there, gets glossed over by the commentators.

The commentators did mention it. What is a bit annoying is Phil McNulty, the BBC chief football writer, gave the only 5 rating to Redmond, despite the fact he produced perhaps the best bit of skill of the England players, and it's hardly his fault Germany were on top by the time he came on. He didn't make any mistakes, 5 is harsh. Meaningless in the long run, but still...

The commentators did mention it. What is a bit annoying is Phil McNulty, the BBC chief football writer, gave the only 5 rating to Redmond, despite the fact he produced perhaps the best bit of skill of the England players, and it's hardly his fault Germany were on top by the time he came on. He didn't make any mistakes, 5 is harsh. Meaningless in the long run, but still...
I assume he gave Ali 9 or something when he was hardly superb. Personally I thought Livermore was the best player last night

I assume he gave Ali 9 or something when he was hardly superb. Personally I thought Livermore was the best player last night

He gave Alli man of the match. I also thought 5 was ridiculously harsh when I thought he looked better than the other two who were on longer than 10 mins. They do play for Utd (occasionally) so I guess they could never be marked lower than a Saint!