Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 107

Thread: Grass up other fans and end the hate crime!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default Grass up other fans and end the hate crime!

    https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2...-report-number

    Thank goodness for such a progressive and well-overdue announcement.

    I urge everyone to grass up all the criminals. Let's get as many permanent stadium bans as possible for the loud mouths so that we can watch our team surrender in peace and quiet.

    St. Mary's should be a welcoming family day-trip for all.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2...-report-number

    Thank goodness for such a progressive and well-overdue announcement.

    I urge everyone to grass up all the criminals. Let's get as many permanent stadium bans as possible for the loud mouths so that we can watch our team surrender in peace and quiet.

    St. Mary's should be a welcoming family day-trip for all.
    Textbook windup. Congrats.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    Textbook windup. Congrats.
    No, I think they're serious!

  4. #4

    Default

    "Fighting and physical assault" = 3 match ban
    "Discriminatory behaviour" = 6 match ban

  5. #5

    Default

    Do you get a prize for completing them all?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,116
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Object throwing looks pretty good value.

  7. #7

    Default

    Are they actually going to eject away fans sitting in the home end this season?

  8. #8

    Default

    Iíd ban any cnt that txts that number

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,116
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Are they actually going to eject away fans sitting in the home end this season?
    Nope.

    Even worse their patronising little letter to Itchen North ST holders made no reference to the fact that problems have flared up because of away fans celebrating in the boxes and home ends and being disrespect c**ts. Rather it implies that we've acted unreasonably by taking offense to the mere presence of away fans in the home ends. Which would be fair enough (within limits) if it wasn't utter horses**t.
    Last edited by shurlock; 17-08-2019 at 11:14 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Are they actually going to eject away fans sitting in the home end this season?
    This.

    If you are a away fan in the home end, at least don't go nuts when you score, and if you do, expect some ****.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    This.

    If you are a away fan in the home end, at least don't go nuts when you score, and if you do, expect some ****.
    Nobody has to suffer abuse anywhere anytime. Thatís the law

  12. Default

    I'm going to text it to tell them how incompetent their bar staff are

  13. #13

    Default

    Surely Stephens is due a 6 match ban for a pitch incursion? No way he is a pro, gotta be a fan that got lost after our promotion season.

  14. #14

    Default

    3 match ban for fighting.......6 match ban for a nasty tweet.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,341

    Default

    Grassing hotlines, trannie flags, free ice cream, welcoming away fans into the home ends, reusable cups, fanzones, gasworks bar. There truely never has been a better time to be a saints fan.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    3 match ban for being p*ssed? I must have broken that rule a few times.

  17. #17

    Default

    Interested to know if you text and say I heard someone from seat number 323 call the ref a bloody biased buffoon. What is their next step?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Interested to know if you text and say I heard someone from seat number 323 call the ref a bloody biased buffoon. What is their next step?
    Public whipping or the stocks.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    3 match ban for being p*ssed? I must have broken that rule a few times.
    IĒm staggered they still sell beer as are clearly encouraging getting drunk

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Public whipping or the stocks.
    You joke but I am sure these fckers will delight in showing how they are so progressive and will be wanting an early scapegoat

  21. #21

    Default

    St Mary's Safe Space.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    If any plastic United or pool fan sits in the home end and gives it large when they score then they absolutely deserve what will come to them. Imagine no one saying anything and texting a humber instead. Ffs institutions become more infantilising by the day.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    St Mary's Safe Space.
    Eliminate the micro aggressions and then can focus on the nano aggressions like breaking wind

  24. #24

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You joke but I am sure these fckers will delight in showing how they are so progressive and will be wanting an early scapegoat
    I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see an article in a month or so back slapping themselves listing the amount of ejections and bans given out to prove how successful the grassing hotline has been.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    If any plastic United or pool fan sits in the home end and gives it large when they score then they absolutely deserve what will come to them. Imagine no one saying anything and texting a humber instead. Ffs institutions become more infantilising by the day.
    Fire a flare at them and you just get ejected.

  26. #26

    Default

    What a joke this is. Football is dead. Overpaid, disconnected, disloyal players who think they're super stars with no grounding in reality. Can't celebrate a goal properly while they check VAR. Can't shout at the away team. So I expect half the stadium will be ejected today when Lovren/Van Dijk/Lallana show up. Can't be drunk?? WTF?? I shall enjoy watching the scores on ceefax then.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!
    Posts
    18,258

    Default

    So throwing flares and smoke bombs is consider less of an offense than bad language ….OK

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Are they actually going to eject away fans sitting in the home end this season?
    Hidden agenda is ending segregation completely and all be happy clappy.

    Fecking insane that throwing missiles merely results in ejection but no ban. Physical fighting and assault only 3 match ban, but DISCRIMINATION is next to genocide, and brings the full weight of a 6 match ban.
    So it is now less serious to throw missiles and fight than make a sexist or retard type joke or comment.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!
    Posts
    18,258

    Default

    Persistent standing equals ejection does that mean most of the Northam, Itchen North and away fans (not the ones in hospitality obviously) will be getting kicked out in the first 10 minutes today?

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Eliminate the micro aggressions and then can focus on the nano aggressions like breaking wind
    Tbf I've been in the Northam a few times where someone has dropped something ungodly which hangs around for about ten minutes. Automatic ban for that imo.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    29,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian lord View Post
    Hidden agenda is ending segregation completely and all be happy clappy.

    Fecking insane that throwing missiles merely results in ejection but no ban. Physical fighting and assault only 3 match ban, but DISCRIMINATION is next to genocide, and brings the full weight of a 6 match ban.
    So it is now less serious to throw missiles and fight than make a sexist or retard type joke or comment.
    Let's not forget that the police forces definition of a hate crime is an insult that is perceived by the victim to be motivated by hate. If they are using that definition then they'll be out for blood and hang any nuance or context.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    What a joke this is. Football is dead. Overpaid, disconnected, disloyal players who think they're super stars with no grounding in reality. Can't celebrate a goal properly while they check VAR. Can't shout at the away team. So I expect half the stadium will be ejected today when Lovren/Van Dijk/Lallana show up. Can't be drunk?? WTF?? I shall enjoy watching the scores on ceefax then.
    I am sorry that the older generation of foul mouthed, bloated, pub obsessed middle aged men like yourself don’t feel like football is alive for them anymore. The fact that you still watch the scores of ceefax show what a dinosaur you are. No doubt you a Saturday after for you involves swilling beer, some racist and sexist abuse, a punch up followed by boasting about it back int he pub with your other thug like friends. I for one am proud of my club for leading the way in inclusiveness and look forward to standing shoulder to shoulder with our fellow fans, I habe the saints report number on speed dial and while he scrutising the behaviour of our fans moving forward, while enjoying green tea from a reusable cup to ensure that I can play my part in keeping st Mary’s an inclusive place.

  33. #33

    Default

    Half of this stuff is unenforceable. It's a public front; appeasement. "Look what we're doing".

    Given the ground's always been all-seater, I don't remember the last time I didn't stand to watch a match. Even in League One when the stewards painstakingly sat down row per row, the first sign of forward play was taken as an excuse for the entire stand to be on their feet again.

    Does anybody seriously think they're going to eject the entire Northam end, person by person?

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hidden behind enemy lines
    Posts
    11,242

    Default

    I think come 5pm this afternoon we'll all be begging for a 6 match ban.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,116
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You joke but I am sure these fckers will delight in showing how they are so progressive and will be wanting an early scapegoat
    What do you propose fans and the club do about obvious cases of racism?

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    I think they should have the Gillette advert on loop on the Main Screen all through half time.

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default

    It would be a shame if they had literally hundreds of these reports every minute and the system crashed.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    What do you propose fans and the club do about obvious cases of racism?
    Depends what it is. I remember some fella near me shouting P*ki chants at Leicester. He got ignored and eventually shut up. Hopefully he learned something. No texting required. No grassing necessary.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Was NI now Shropshire..!
    Posts
    8,179

    Default

    Got it on speed dial, rarin'to go...

    Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    I am sorry that the older generation of foul mouthed, bloated, pub obsessed middle aged men like yourself don’t feel like football is alive for them anymore. The fact that you still watch the scores of ceefax show what a dinosaur you are. No doubt you a Saturday after for you involves swilling beer, some racist and sexist abuse, a punch up followed by boasting about it back int he pub with your other thug like friends. I for one am proud of my club for leading the way in inclusiveness and look forward to standing shoulder to shoulder with our fellow fans, I habe the saints report number on speed dial and while he scrutising the behaviour of our fans moving forward, while enjoying green tea from a reusable cup to ensure that I can play my part in keeping st Mary’s an inclusive place.
    Enjoy your vegan burger ...

  41. #41

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,341

    Default

    14 reported for drunkenness
    23 for abusive or offensive language
    2 for fighting
    348 for standing

    I was so busy reporting people I missed all the goal. Still the reusable cups are a triumph. Peppermint tea never tasted so good.

  42. #42

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!
    Posts
    18,258

    Default

    I reported the pitch invader, in the high vis yellow top, with the whistle the **** was clearly breaking the hate crime rules against people wearing red and white. Hopefully a long match ban is coming his way.

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

  43. #43

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default

    Just heard Spurs fans singing about "Yids" so texted in to be on the safe side. I don't know if we deal with other team's hate-criminals but they need to check their privilege too.

  44. #44

    Default

    I heard someone using gendered language so I reported them. Hope they get a ban for life, there is no place for that in modern society.

  45. Default

    What's the punishment if you are caught knocking one out in the toilets?.

  46. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Billy View Post
    What's the punishment if you are caught knocking one out in the toilets?.
    Herpes probably.

  47. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedArmy View Post
    Herpes probably.
    I was referring to violent conduct.

  48. #48

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Breaking tea cups
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    I got tut’ed at for pointing out that there are so many scouse 2 hats on coaches today because it’s the only time they have the option of an inside sh***r.

    Plus if f*****g can’t stand liberalism. What kind of ban do I get?

  49. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    What do you propose fans and the club do about obvious cases of racism?
    I have seen no incidents myself and donít think it is something that needs special measures. Many years supporting Saints home and away, Racism needs stamping out but I have not personally witnessed it with Saints; with England thatís another matter. Others may disagree but would expect and assume any perpetrator would feel uncomfortable and not supported and someone would have the bottle to call them out on it. Undoubtedly they would be an obnoxious bully but are we saying people want to call them out anonymously is the answer?

  50. #50

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2...-report-number

    Thank goodness for such a progressive and well-overdue announcement.

    I urge everyone to grass up all the criminals. Let's get as many permanent stadium bans as possible for the loud mouths so that we can watch our team surrender in peace and quiet.

    St. Mary's should be a welcoming family day-trip for all.
    Of all things, what actually shocks me is that racist chanting and behaviour only warrants a 6match ban. That is poor, and you can bet it would quickly become a lifetime ban and jail time if the media got involved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •