Google Street View goes UK-wide

ecuk268

No, they're like paedos and terrorists - EVERYWHERE! HIDING UNDER ROCKS! IN CINEMAS! MASQUERADING AS TEACHERS AND DOCTORS AND EVEN PEOPLE IN THE LOCACL SHOP ON THE CORNER! SUBLIMINAL PROMOTION OF THEM ON TV! OUTRIGHT ADVOCATION IN LABOUR PARTY POLICY!

No, they're like paedos and terrorists - EVERYWHERE! HIDING UNDER ROCKS! IN CINEMAS! MASQUERADING AS TEACHERS AND DOCTORS AND EVEN PEOPLE IN THE LOCACL SHOP ON THE CORNER! SUBLIMINAL PROMOTION OF THEM ON TV! OUTRIGHT ADVOCATION IN LABOUR PARTY POLICY!

Watch out for those crazed, crafty white honky type ones!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Have a look down Bevois Valley on Street View. Just opposite Kolebka there's a strange image of the head and torso of a schoolgirl floating in mid air with her legs and stomach lying on the ground.

Have a look down Bevois Valley on Street View. Just opposite Kolebka there's a strange image of the head and torso of a schoolgirl floating in mid air with her legs and stomach lying on the ground.

Eew... that's a bit freaky.

Just out of interest, why were you 'cruising' around Bevois Valley anyway? (-;

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Just out of interest, why were you 'cruising' around Bevois Valley anyway? (-;

Terminal boredom. It was either that, or do some work.

There was some controversy initially, I think on the radio they said a few people had been accidentally captured on it coming out of sex shops. . .

Amazing though, i went to one place in Devon I haven't been to since 1993.

Must be close to a couple of years old, my next door neighbour's wall is damaged in it and he got that fixed ages ago.

On Google Maps satellite view you can actually see me putting my front door-key into the lock. I was well impressed when I first saw it.

>.then I saw some blighter climbing outta a back bedroom window and I was not impressed no more, no Siree I was not impressed at all.

There was some controversy initially, I think on the radio they said a few people had been accidentally captured on it coming out of sex shops. . .

Amazing though, i went to one place in Devon I haven't been to since 1993.

Must be close to a couple of years old, my next door neighbour's wall is damaged in it and he got that fixed ages ago.

How do you accidently come out of a sex shop, or is that a euphemism??